Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria (6832 Views)

Close / Open A Verified Paypal Now / How To Open A Verified Paypal Account From Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria by dungar4: 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2012
I need help on how to open a verified paypal and visa card in Nigeria. If you have useful information, kindly send me a message on 08099066888. Or you can drop the message here.
Re: Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria by Maleeq(m): 9:13am On Mar 07, 2012
Paypal says No to Nigeria. Forget any other suggestion given to you by anyone else. You'd probably be lead through shady means and you may end up being scammed!

Be warned!

1 Like

Re: Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria by highland(m): 12:18pm On Mar 07, 2012
Go and get UBA Africard, forget PayPal.
Re: Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2012
Dude you're gonna get scammed. Big time. Paypal doesn't accept Nigeria. Full stop. Any other thing you're told to do is illegal. You'll be scammed. Don't call anybody. I've said my own.
Re: Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 08, 2012
You could try Google Checkout. Lots of websites accept it.
Re: Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 08, 2012
Or try GT Bank's Naira MasterCard. Or open a domiciliary account.
Re: Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria by Maleeq(m): 11:27am On Mar 09, 2012
presegsADESIDA:

I totally disagree with that as PayPal likes and cherish credible Nigerians as I have 2 verified ones which are that of UAE and USA.
Call/text me on 08039614606 for more information on How.
Isn't your statement just so contradictory? UAE and USA na same thing as Nigeria, abi? PayPal would not open an account for a Nigerian domiciled account. Period. I was not referring to one's nationality.
Re: Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria by presegsADESIDA(m): 7:33pm On Mar 09, 2012
I mean that I have two verified paypal accounts viz
That of UAE and that of USA.
Do you want my proof?
Re: Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria by presegsADESIDA(m): 4:13pm On Mar 12, 2012
This one you are seeing above is my UAE verified paypal and I will show you my USA verified one.
Call/text me on 08039614606 and 08091833866 to get yours as I will provide everything you need to run PayPal right from Nigeria as I do.
Re: Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria by 3RNEST(m): 9:12am On Mar 13, 2012
Crownhead, guy i need my own paypal account, hope it free?
Re: Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria by Maleeq(m): 9:14am On Mar 13, 2012
@presegsADESIDA

You still don't get the point, do you? I am not saying as a Nigerian, you cannot own a PayPal account. . .What I am saying is "You cannot open a PayPal account connected to an account domiciled in Nigeria". If you can, why do you have to own UAE verified account? Answer that!
Re: Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:10am On Mar 13, 2012
Maleeq: @presegsADESIDA

You still don't get the point, do you? I am not saying as a Nigerian, you cannot own a PayPal account. . .What I am saying is "You cannot open a PayPal account connected to an account domiciled in Nigeria". If you can, why do you have to own UAE verified account? Answer that!

Yes! !!"You cannot open a PayPal account connected to an account domiciled in Nigeria' but I also have USA verified PayPal account also and I will show you the proof but I used Virtual USA bank account for it for and also Payoneer mastercard added to it for withdrawer of cash via any ATM that has Mastercard logo.
Re: Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:34am On Mar 13, 2012
@ maleeq.Do you have a duly verified PayPal account?
You can as well open a paypal account by yourself by reading this post at [url]http://www..******..com/2011/08/here-lies-how-to-open-verified-paypal.html[/url]
Re: Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria by Maleeq(m): 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2012
presegsADESIDA: @ maleeq.Do you have a duly verified PayPal account?
You can as well open a paypal account by yourself by reading this post at [url]http://www.******.com/2011/08/here-lies-how-to-open-verified-paypal.html[/url]
Thanks but no thanks! My local ATM card never "full", i no want PayPal!! grin
Re: Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria by presegsADESIDA(m): 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2012
Maleeq:
Thanks but no thanks! My local ATM card never "full", i no want PayPal!! grin

Why?I'm sure that you must have had some issues with paypal.I'm I right?
That means that you do not have enough informations about it just as Google adsense has policies.
share your experience ! !!
Check the picture below to see my recent transactions with paypal right here though I've been running it for long with credibility.

Re: Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria by 3RNEST(m): 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2012
I just read through ur paypal article indeed its involve tøø stress, why can't we just get it the easy way like LR, no much stress..
Re: Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria by Maleeq(m): 9:04am On Mar 14, 2012
presegsADESIDA:

Why?I'm sure that you must have had some issues with paypal.I'm I right?
That means that you do not have enough informations about it just as Google adsense has policies.
share your experience ! !!
Check the picture below to see my recent transactions with paypal right here though I've been running it for long with credibility.

No issues at all. I don't have need for it beyond what my mastercard/visa cards already provides.
Re: Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria by presegsADESIDA(m): 1:38pm On Mar 14, 2012
3RNEST: I just read through ur paypal article indeed its involve tøø stress, why can't we just get it the easy way like LR, no much stress..

I might say you are right but I will say that you are not right because it is very easy for my clients and me as i provide everything to make it very easy and successful for them just as I do.
Re: Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria by presegsADESIDA(m): 1:43pm On Mar 14, 2012
Maleeq:

No issues at all. I don't have need for it beyond what my mastercard/visa cards already provides.

I'm not disagreeing with you but not all sites accept cards these days most especially Nigeria cards but the only card that I know that you can use on all sites for now is Payoneer globally acceptable mastercard.
If I may ask with permission so that we too can gain from your experience,
which card are you using to make payments online or accept payment?

Note that almost all sites online use Paypal for mode of transactions.
Re: Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria by Maleeq(m): 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2012
presegsADESIDA:

I'm not disagreeing with you but not all sites accept cards these days most especially Nigeria cards but the only card that I know that you can use on all sites for now is Payoneer globally acceptable mastercard.
If I may ask with permission so that we too can gain from your experience,
which card are you using to make payments online or accept payment?

Note that almost all sites online use Paypal for mode of transactions.

Well, I am not a merchant so I don't accept payments. Sites I use accept my MasterCard/Visa. That's why I said I personally have no need for PayPal.
Re: Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2012
Maleeq:

Well, I am not a merchant so I don't accept payments. Sites I use accept my MasterCard/Visa. That's why I said I personally have no need for PayPal.

Ok and no problem maleeq and I bet it that you will surely need it as you go deeper into online.Thanks.

Others can as well make comments or ask any question and I will be so glad replying .Thanks
Re: Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U: .

Ok and no problem maleeq and I bet it that you will surely need it as you go deeper into online.Thanks.

Others can as well make comments or ask any question and I will be so glad replying .Thanks

Mind you,I'm still presegsADESIDA as Robot just caught that my username.

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria by Maleeq(m): 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U:

Mind you,I'm still presegsADESIDA as Robot just caught that my username.

You were banned for Spamming. Your Ban expires: March 19, 2012 at 02:33:47 PM

You can appeal bans by sending a mail to: antispam@nairaland.com
Re: Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2012
Maleeq:
You were banned for Spamming. Your Ban expires: March 19, 2012 at 02:33:47 PM

You can appeal bans by sending a mail to: antispam@nairaland.com

I never knew ooooo as I wanted to list the step by step guide of starting a programme then.

Help me to remove the ban now or what format will I use to appeal to antispam@nairaland.com
Re: Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria by abbeynism(m): 5:20am On May 22, 2012
the fact is that own paypal in Nigeria is illegal.If you are a full time or willing to be internet marketer, you will always need paypal somehow. Imaging when you are selling product/service and most of your targeted clients are based in US and Europe? You will find it necessary to own one because most of the countries in Europe and US residents have faith in paypal with the believe that you can hardly scam them with the power of paypal.
In my own case, I am selling adwords and facebook voucher @ (cheapadwordscoupon.com) for me to operate the site successfully - which i do - I need paypal as most of the targeted buyers are based in US and Asia.
It is only a starter that ignore and say he does not need paypal.
if you are making money on fiverr, you MUST have a paypal account to withdrawal your earnings.
I believe I can help to clear any issue here like preseg is trying to do.
Cheers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Get A Good Laptop For 50,000 Naira? / How To Sell Old Inactive Fiverr Buyer Account For Quick Money / Original Macbook Batteries And Chargers Are Available At A Good Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.