Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,229 members, 7,842,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

A 10 Year Plan To Own A Home - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A 10 Year Plan To Own A Home (604 Views)

Invest $500,000 And Get A 10,000% Roi In 5 Years!!! / Shell Has No Plan To Pull-Out Of Nigeria - MD / Start A Home Based Business With =n=70,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A 10 Year Plan To Own A Home by zayzee(f): 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hi good business people. This is my first time of posting in the Business Thread and I will truly appreciate any help. This is my question:

what kind of plan can an individual have to enable him owe his own house in 10 years time, without using mortgages or loans. It has to be a kind of saving plan from his monthly income. Do banks have such plans that gives higher interest? Does anyone have an idea?
Re: A 10 Year Plan To Own A Home by acume: 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
Depending on your income level and the type of house you wish to build, you may decide to secure land first, remember home isn't built in a day, the moment you are able to secure land other things will be gradual, if your income level is such that can enable start immediately after purchase of land, the next thing is to arrange for the plan for the type of house you need based on the available space of the land so that an Engineer will be able to give you an idea of what it will cost to ibid it, then you can plan for savings for let's I say a year to start with, the moment you lay the foundation, all your attention should be on the house with little or no distraction to enable achieve your dream. Good Luck.
Re: A 10 Year Plan To Own A Home by zayzee(f): 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
acume: Depending on your income level and the type of house you wish to build, you may decide to secure land first, remember home isn't built in a day, the moment you are able to secure land other things will be gradual, if your income level is such that can enable start immediately after purchase of land, the next thing is to arrange for the plan for the type of house you need based on the available space of the land so that an Engineer will be able to give you an idea of what it will cost to ibid it, then you can plan for savings for let's I say a year to start with, the moment you lay the foundation, all your attention should be on the house with little or no distraction to enable achieve your dream. Good Luck.

Thanks for the reply Acume. Truly appreciate it. I am writing a property story on owning your own own using a 10 year plan. So I am taking as much advice and opinion from those who have an idea.

(1) (Reply)

Do This Before You Hit 35yrs / Please, Help On Mini Importation Of London Used BB Phones And Laptops / Can you cash a Google Adsense cheque from the village? Please help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.