Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

How Many Of You Watched Voltron And Thundersub? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Many Of You Watched Voltron And Thundersub? (701 Views)

If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

How Many Of You Watched Voltron And Thundersub? by Goldenboy007(m): 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
I celebrated my birthday yesterday and memory just flooded back, how times fly. I had to admit it, officially people like me are classified as old and i hate it sad sad sad ! Getting older is something you can't just run from and it hits you like a wind in the face, you are faced with so much responsibilities and people get to look up to you, they expect so much from you and stuffs like that. i remember those good old days when life was all fun fun fun! My list of worries were just whether NTA 2 Channel 5 would keep to their schedule of starting by 4pm with ThunderSub, the only problem i carry overnight was how the space explorers would form Voltron in the next episode when black Lion has been damaged by Lotor and witch Hagar ! Life was so much fun then ! Then in those tender age, not getting hooked up with girls was supposed to be a good boy act but do that now at this age is regarded as a psycological problem. Ok how many of you have such memories? what cartoons did you watch? Can you remember the NTA 2 channel 5 song? "Your reachout staaaaaaation, NTA 2.......NTA 2...Channel 5.

Re: How Many Of You Watched Voltron And Thundersub? by adonisgold: 2:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
Yeah, super globe trotters, terra hawks, speed racer etc. Btw, op, how old are u now 38?.
Re: How Many Of You Watched Voltron And Thundersub? by Goldenboy007(m): 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
adonisgold: Yeah, super globe trotters, terra hawks, speed racer etc. Btw, op, how old are u now 38?.

Lol, I knew that question was coming..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...i just turned 17 !!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....yes ooooo you watched globe trotters ol"boy you go old pass me oooo ! grin grin grin grin ! i did too though !
Re: How Many Of You Watched Voltron And Thundersub? by adonisgold: 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2013
Haha, e be like say I go old pass u becos voltron na later day.
Re: How Many Of You Watched Voltron And Thundersub? by Goldenboy007(m): 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
hmmmmmmm, Ok did you watch G force? SuperTed? He-man? You remember when those coloured lines would be across the screen before it is 4pm? Our TV was a Black and white Sanyo !!! Thick box with those 2 periscope antenna at the back !
Re: How Many Of You Watched Voltron And Thundersub? by Daresh(f): 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2013
I watched thunder sub, the little prince, adventures of teddy roxpin, voltron terra hawkes. I was even a contestant on speak out! I miss child hood Walahi.
Re: How Many Of You Watched Voltron And Thundersub? by Goldenboy007(m): 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
Daresh: I watched thunder sub, the little prince, adventures of teddy roxpin, voltron terra hawkes. I was even a contestant on speak out! I miss child hood Walahi.

Kai you brought back memories o! Little prince wooow! and yeaaaaaa Teddy Roxpin my favorite !!! Speak out, wasn't that where there was one brilliant boy and his vocabulary was fantastic ! he wins all the time!
Re: How Many Of You Watched Voltron And Thundersub? by drnoel: 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2013
Goldenboy007: I celebrated my birthday yesterday and memory just flooded back, how times fly. I had to admit it, officially people like me are classified as old and i hate it sad sad sad ! Getting older is something you can't just run from and it hits you like a wind in the face, you are faced with so much responsibilities and people get to look up to you, they expect so much from you and stuffs like that. i remember those good old days when life was all fun fun fun! My list of worries were just whether NTA 2 Channel 5 would keep to their schedule of starting by 4pm with ThunderSub, the only problem i carry overnight was how the space explorers would form Voltron in the next episode when black Lion has been damaged by Lotor and witch Hagar ! Life was so much fun then ! Then in those tender age, not getting hooked up with girls was supposed to be a good boy act but do that now at this age is regarded as a psycological problem. Ok how many of you have such memories? what cartoons did you watch? Can you remember the NTA 2 channel 5 song? "Your reachout staaaaaaation, NTA 2.......NTA 2...Channel 5.
drnoel: hi people, we have critically tackled NTA programes. There u will find a comprehensive list of NTA programmes. IF u want see link https://www.nairaland.com/1218365/nta-cartoons-programmes-70s-80s
Re: How Many Of You Watched Voltron And Thundersub? by UjSizzle(f): 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
Voltron, Super globe trotters, terra hawke, biker mice.
I don't remember thundersub, but i remember watching thundercats undecided

*sniffs* Good 'ol days cry
Re: How Many Of You Watched Voltron And Thundersub? by Akanniade(m): 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2013
I
uj_sizzle: Voltron, Super globe trotters, terra hawke, biker mice.
I don't remember thundersub, but i remember watching thundercats undecided

*sniffs* Good 'ol days cry

You recall globe trotters and forget thundersub? undecided
Re: How Many Of You Watched Voltron And Thundersub? by UjSizzle(f): 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2013
Akanniade: I
You recall globe trotters and forget thundersub? undecided
*shrugs* what can i say
Re: How Many Of You Watched Voltron And Thundersub? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2013
You forgot to add Birdman, danger mouse, atom ant, penolopy... Good old days...

Sigh... Time flies.

The African Film Festival And Academy Awards - LONDON - UK / Real Life:Mermaid Hanging Out On The Rock In Isreal / Most Versatile Nollywood Actor????