Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

How To Lock Your Wordpress Posts/pages With Password - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Lock Your Wordpress Posts/pages With Password (435 Views)

I Will Give You Brand New Software To Create Stunning Squeeze Pages With Ease. / I Make New Custom Facebook Pages With 10000 Likes For Cash / Hello House How Can I Design Web Pages With Joomla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Lock Your Wordpress Posts/pages With Password by chrisraph(m): 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
This is an amazing feature by wordpress which has been on wordpress for years but still un-noticed by many who use wordpress as their CMS platform. Today you will learn how to lock each of your wordpress posts with password in order to give it access to a particular set of individuals. isn’t this great?
Those who run information marketing websites like techbustop would really appreciate this information and the knowledge they are about to gain as you can now lock your posts and pages on wordpress, after going through this tutorials.
HOW CAN I LOCK MY WORDPRESS POSTS?
STEP 1
After writing your posts, Locate the PUBLISH area of your wordpress dashboard, Find the Visibility Section as show below.

Read more: http://techbustop.com/how-to-lock-your-wordpress-posts-and-pages-with-password/

(1) (Reply)

Make Extra Cash Online......for Bloggers Only / Dear Pls Review This Blogsite For Me / How To Identify, Prevent And Stop Negative SEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.