Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Hello House How Can I Design Web Pages With Joomla - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hello House How Can I Design Web Pages With Joomla (897 Views)

I Make New Custom Facebook Pages With 10000 Likes For Cash / Please Help, I Want To Build A Secondary School Website With Joomla / Integrating Interswitch's Webpay With Joomla's Virtuemart(shopping Cart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello House How Can I Design Web Pages With Joomla by Danyl(m): 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2011
hello house, i just hosted my website and the dreamweaver am using is not really serving the way i want. but most importantly what i want to place on the site is a bulleting board, a panel of links like the header page where there will be links to other pages, and incorporating java scripts that represents news feed. though i have the java script codes for the news feeds and i installed the joomla1.7 but its like the joomla is not having the features can some one suggest any other fantastico suite software or softtaculous suite script installer software that i can use for this pupose. thanks
Re: Hello House How Can I Design Web Pages With Joomla by wealthmind: 3:17am On May 28, 2012
use joomla 1.5 or 2.5 it will work
Re: Hello House How Can I Design Web Pages With Joomla by oloyedejamiu: 4:41am On May 28, 2012
let me teach you joomla free.....
Re: Hello House How Can I Design Web Pages With Joomla by udokpuenyi(m): 1:54pm On May 30, 2012
oloyede jamiu :
let me teach you joomla free.....

I will be glad if you can teach me, i have some challenges with joomla
drop me your contact (saincollin at gmail.com)
Re: Hello House How Can I Design Web Pages With Joomla by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 30, 2012
You'll need to install joomla on your local machine before customizing the CMS to your taste.

First step:
Install WAMP (all-in-one application) into your local machine (computer).

Second step:
download and install joomla on your computer. After the setup is successful, then download any extension you want from joomla site.

(1) (Reply)

Why Waste Your Money, If There Are So Many Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Sit Fre / Analyst Predicts Facebook To 'disappear' In 5 To 8 Years / New Born Thread In Nl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.