Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Ronaldo Crunches On Bale At First Training - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Ronaldo Crunches On Bale At First Training (616 Views)

Is Gareth Bale Worth £105m? / What do you still think..?Messi-Neymar Vs Ronaldo-Bale attack. / Pictures Of Rafael Benitez First Training Session With Chelsea Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Crunches On Bale At First Training by Patdedon(m): 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2013
Cristiano Ronaldo crunches Gareth Bale at first Real Madrid training session

By Chris Wright | September 13, 2013 8:14:19 AM PDT
Now there's a photo to make Florentino Perez wince: his former world record signing going in hard and late on his current world record signing during their first Real Madrid training session together.

During a lightning quick rondo drill (that's "piggy-in-the-middle" to you or I), Cristiano Ronaldo worked himself up into a lather and flew in, studs-up, at the ankles of Gareth Bale - ankles that happen to be worth approximately £42.5 million each these days.

Thankfully it would appear that Bale escaped without sustaining any serious injuries, which is jolly good news as he's supposed to be making his Madrid debut against Villarreal on Saturday evening.
Re: Ronaldo Crunches On Bale At First Training by Patdedon(m): 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2013

Re: Ronaldo Crunches On Bale At First Training by Tolexander: 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2013
All these Press people making a mountain out of a molehill sha!
The tackle may not be as malicious and serious as it was reported.
Re: Ronaldo Crunches On Bale At First Training by ddippset(m): 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
Nobody said it was malicious. But the fact is that he did go hard and late on him. Word is that bale had earler nutmegged ronaldo. The whole squad found it funny and laughed at ronaldo who didn't see the funny side of things.
Re: Ronaldo Crunches On Bale At First Training by usbcable(m): 5:52am On Sep 14, 2013
ddippset: Nobody said it was malicious. But the fact is that he did go hard and late on him. Word is that bale had earler nutmegged ronaldo. The whole squad found it funny and laughed at ronaldo who didn't see the funny side of things.
why am i not surprised at your thinking sef. now I remember,.... midget troll things
Re: Ronaldo Crunches On Bale At First Training by ddippset(m): 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2013
usbcable:
why am i not surprised at your thinking sef. now I remember,.... midget troll things
lol. Take it easy pal, you need to loosen up a bit. I personally think it wasn't malicious or premeditated. But it did happen and I think it was just a coincidence. But it's definitely a topic to discuss and make jests and insinuations about. Its a salient headline and you may not be able to just brush it aside like u would want to do. Btw That midget remains the world player of the past 4 years. What other footballer in the world deserves more trolling than him? None comes close. Not even another 120 million pound galactico.

(1) (Reply)

EPL/ UCL Tv Channels / Liverpool Daniel Sturridge Suffers Fresh Injury Blow , Out For Another 4weeks / Chelsea Have A Brighter Chance To Win Premier League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.