Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,953 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:00 AM

What do you still think..?Messi-Neymar Vs Ronaldo-Bale attack. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / What do you still think..?Messi-Neymar Vs Ronaldo-Bale attack. (4613 Views)

Neymar VS Hazard / Hazard Vs Neymar Vs Gotze / Do You Think Messi Is Better Than Ronaldinho? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What do you still think..?Messi-Neymar Vs Ronaldo-Bale attack. by Chanchit: 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2013
Which attack would you prefer between a Messi-Neymar attack and a Ronaldo-Bale attack. Pls give ur reasons.

For those people that thinks Ronaldo-Bale attack would be better, you still have one life line to change ur mind before El-classico on saturday... Lol.
Re: What do you still think..?Messi-Neymar Vs Ronaldo-Bale attack. by Kennito90(m): 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2013
I prefer seun n tonto dickey attack....1st 2 comment incase it make's frontpage.
Re: What do you still think..?Messi-Neymar Vs Ronaldo-Bale attack. by Chanchit: 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2013
Kennito90: I prefer seun n tonto dickey attack....1st 2 comment incase it make's frontpage.

This should really be on its way to the front page with this your foolish reply.
Re: What do you still think..?Messi-Neymar Vs Ronaldo-Bale attack. by philfearon(m): 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2013
Neymar Messi all the way...But that Bale eh! Hmm
Re: What do you still think..?Messi-Neymar Vs Ronaldo-Bale attack. by Chanchit: 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2013
philfearon: Neymar Messi all the way...But that Bale eh! Hmm

I also think Messi Neymar attack would be more deadly considering the Barca style of play, unlike Ronaldo and Bale whom are mostly individual players. Neymar too plays selfish football sometimes, but he won't want to do that with a new team.

1 Like

Re: What do you still think..?Messi-Neymar Vs Ronaldo-Bale attack. by Krasid(m): 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2013
Neymar is an individual player but messi is a team player so their pair won't be so deadly.I would prefer a Ronaldo-Bale partnership cos they are both individual players.
Re: What do you still think..?Messi-Neymar Vs Ronaldo-Bale attack. by Krasid(m): 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2013
Chanchit:

I also think Messi Neymar attack would be more deadly considering the Barca style of play, unlike Ronaldo and Bale whom are mostly individual players. Neymar too plays selfish football sometimes, but he won't want to do that with a new team.
Negative + Negative =Positive
Negative + Positive =Negative
Two individual players will be better than one individual and one team player.

1 Like

Re: What do you still think..?Messi-Neymar Vs Ronaldo-Bale attack. by Chanchit: 11:52am On Aug 01, 2013
Holumba: Stupidity s only tin i saw in ur comment n dt shows hw stupid u re

I won't jump into conclusion, cos this comment has failed to address anybody on this thread.
Re: What do you still think..?Messi-Neymar Vs Ronaldo-Bale attack. by Chanchit: 6:53am On Aug 02, 2013
Kennito90: are u dat silly? Common!!! ur lack of comprehension is vry embarressing, u keeping quite can evn make's intellectuals to tink u are wise, witout knowing dat u are a fool.

Odii, pls come and look into this argument and say what you think about it. I might be wrong anyway. I'm tired of being the lawyer and judge for myself.
Just read from the first comment, pls.
Re: What do you still think..?Messi-Neymar Vs Ronaldo-Bale attack. by Kennito90(m): 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
U are jst a coward, call no one in2 dis shit u started, was'nt it glaring dat wen i make dat my 1st statement, dat it was jst a casual joke, y did u abused me....watch ur back boi.
Re: What do you still think..?Messi-Neymar Vs Ronaldo-Bale attack. by Chanchit: 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2013
Kennito90: U are jst a coward, call no one in2 dis shit u started, was'nt it glaring dat wen i make dat my 1st statement, dat it was jst a casual joke, y did u abused me....watch ur back boi.

Don't call it "abuse" cos I dnt knw u from Adam, U mean to say I insulted you abi..? If you dnt want to be insulted, you won't type foolish statements here. Read my question and read your reply to the simple question I asked, then ask yourself if you are really not steewpeed. I think you are suffering from *SAMS* severe advance madness syndrome.
Re: What do you still think..?Messi-Neymar Vs Ronaldo-Bale attack. by Betsysportsblog(f): 10:02am On Aug 03, 2013
like really BALE+RONALDO in one team gives you that *oh my gosh* feeling
I love Ronaldo yeah,he is cute et al but mainly because he plays World Class Football...He combined Swag with Football *Perfect*
Bale though is not really the definition of Being Fine buh he has the traits.. wink He plays good football to
Leaving it to me,i think the two of them can beat the "Neymar+Messi" Team...#justsaying
Barca Fans,sorry if ₳m talking too much..#JustSharingMyView
#Team Ronaldo n bale

Check for discussions like this on betsysportsblog.
Re: What do you still think..?Messi-Neymar Vs Ronaldo-Bale attack. by Chanchit: 11:38am On Aug 03, 2013
Betsysportsblog: like really BALE+RONALDO in one team gives you that *oh my gosh* feeling
I love Ronaldo yeah,he is cute et al but mainly because he plays World Class Football...He combined Swag with Football *Perfect*
Bale though is not really the definition of Being Fine buh he has the traits.. wink He plays good football to
Leaving it to me,i think the two of them can beat the "Neymar+Messi" Team...#justsaying
Barca Fans,sorry if ₳m talking too much..#JustSharingMyView
#Team Ronaldo n bale

Check for discussions like this on betsysportsblog.

Tnkx bro'. You just explained the reason why you think Ronaldo+Bale attack would be more fruitful, unlike our bro's from Yaba left.
Re: What do you still think..?Messi-Neymar Vs Ronaldo-Bale attack. by Fkforyou(m): 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2013
Just imagine bale on the right,ronaldo on the left hmm...it's just awesome...both of them have speed,agression,and they are both good at taking shots,although i dnt know about shooting power/range of neymar,by the way I think messi would b playin mostly as a CF/SS unlike ronaldo and bale who are both wingers,it's similar to ribery/rubben combo....lol...men barca don die....#team arsenal.
Re: What do you still think..?Messi-Neymar Vs Ronaldo-Bale attack. by philfearon(m): 6:04am On Aug 04, 2013
Am back in the thread...I couldnt read most of the comments because some were hidden,but i get the picture you guys are painting.....
Britain,likes to hype their players.That one is sure..Imagine Caroll £35m,Downing=£20m,etc....But then,when u look closely,u wil see that this players are not even worth €15m.....
Gareth Bale is a player i admire,but putting that heavy price tag on his head is realy undeserving and unscrupulous,but thats by the way...
I HEARD SOME PEOPLE SAYING "INDividual Players?"...In football,there is nothing like individual players..What we have is selfish players,and most times,it is the coaches that gives them leverages to do so.....
Comparing NeyMessis and "RonaBale" is like comparing them c.ronaldo and Messi separately,and then Comparing Neymar and Bale separately...Look at their individual xteristics football wise? You will acknowledge the real fact...Most people are saying Bale Bale Bale,because u people are alwaz watchn Bale play week in week out in Epl,but i dare you to go back and Watch Neymar videos.....for quicker view,go and watch the Confeds cup again......
Ronaldo and Bale are two deadly Footballers i will even love to see in my club,but then, NeyMessis has shown over the years with their consistencies that they produce trophies with their football skills,but i cant say of Bale and Ronaldo currently....Both will be busy tearing defences apart,but NeyMessis will be bringing the Trophies home.........BUT THEN,BALE AIN'T NO MADRID PLAYER YET.........*WINKS*...
Re: What do you still think..?Messi-Neymar Vs Ronaldo-Bale attack. by philfearon(m): 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2013
Fkforyou: Just imagine bale on the right,ronaldo on the left hmm...it's just awesome...both of them have speed,agression,and they are both good at taking shots,although i dnt know about shooting power/range of neymar,by the way I think messi would b playin mostly as a CF/SS unlike ronaldo and bale who are both wingers,it's similar to ribery/rubben combo....lol...men barca don die....#team arsenal.
do u watch ball at all? Sorry for the harshness of the question,but am serious about that Question......
Do u knw that Ronaldo has been used in a central Position many times and it didnt work out?
I guess u only hear the name Neymar Neymar,but u have not watched him play thats why u made that comment......
Ask urself,11 and 9 or 11 and 7,who are likely to work more closely together?
Anyway,like i said b4,Bale aint a Real Madrid player yet,so this argument does nt stand.....But Meanwhile, Europe will feel the Phenomenal "NEYMESSIS" This time around....
Re: What do you still think..?Messi-Neymar Vs Ronaldo-Bale attack. by philfearon(m): 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
Re: What do you still think..?Messi-Neymar Vs Ronaldo-Bale attack. by Chanchit: 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2013
Well, Neymar and Bale are now Barca n Madrid players respectively, and we've seen how far they have both faired. For some of us our predictions are going right, while for some its taking the left side.

I think Neymar would even score on saturday....
Re: What do you still think..?Messi-Neymar Vs Ronaldo-Bale attack. by philfearon(m): 6:51pm On Oct 23, 2013
Chanchit: Well, Neymar and Bale are now Barca n Madrid players respectively, and we've seen how far they have both faired. For some of us our predictions are going right, while for some its taking the left side.

I think Neymar would even score on saturday....
I share that belief too..Barca's new record signings have a tendency 4 scoring on their debut Classico...
Re: What do you still think..?Messi-Neymar Vs Ronaldo-Bale attack. by Chanchit: 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2013
philfearon:
I share that belief too..Barca's new record signings have a tendency 4 scoring on their debut Classico...

I saw ur analysis on that Barca's thread, thats why I think its possible that Neymar increase his goals tally for Barca against Madrid.
Re: What do you still think..?Messi-Neymar Vs Ronaldo-Bale attack. by philfearon(m): 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
Chanchit:

I saw ur analysis on that Barca's thread, thats why I think its possible that Neymar increase his goals tally for Barca against Madrid.
Yeah.....And i think Messi will break that deadlock just as he broke the deadlock of not scoring in Italian soil yestaday!!
Messi is a Man for The El Classico....
Arbeloa wil probably play 2 for them,so he must be yellow carded,and Neymar will use him and Make a point 4 himself in that El Classico!!
Varane-Ramos wil be central,so i believe both aint no Match for Messi,not when he has Iniesta and Sanchez as backs.......
Right from when i first saw Di Maria as a player{just like Kaka,Ozil},i am alwaz afraid of that guy...Like i do tell the peeps around here,that guy is Havoc personified....I would be much happier to See Bale start ahead of him....
If Martino will start Bartra,C.Ronaldo is gonna see some real bullying........
Neymessis or RonaBale? I go for Neymessis...
But Ro-Maria,am shaking a bit!!
Re: What do you still think..?Messi-Neymar Vs Ronaldo-Bale attack. by Chanchit: 6:23am On Oct 24, 2013
philfearon:
Yeah.....And i think Messi will break that deadlock just as he broke the deadlock of not scoring in Italian soil yestaday!!
Messi is a Man for The El Classico....
Arbeloa wil probably play 2 for them,so he must be yellow carded,and Neymar will use him and Make a point 4 himself in that El Classico!!
Varane-Ramos wil be central,so i believe both aint no Match for Messi,not when he has Iniesta and Sanchez as backs.......
Right from when i first saw Di Maria as a player{just like Kaka,Ozil},i am alwaz afraid of that guy...Like i do tell the peeps around here,that guy is Havoc personified....I would be much happier to See Bale start ahead of him....
If Martino will start Bartra,C.Ronaldo is gonna see some real bullying........
Neymessis or RonaBale? I go for Neymessis...
But Ro-Maria,am shaking a bit!!

Yes o, I just hope Messi would gbadun them this time.
And they should beg Pique too, cos that guy is becoming something else.

Ps: Gbadun is a new slang here, it means enjoy. So I hope to say Messi gbadun Madrid (loni) today, after d match.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Cannot Be The Best Coach In The World / Champions League: Fiorentina - Liverpool,2-0 On Tuesday 29th September 2009 / 2013 Forbes’ List Of The Richest Football Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.