Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

A Thread For Linguistics graduate and undergraduate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Thread For Linguistics graduate and undergraduate (538 Views)

Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) / Great Ife Alumni And Undergraduate Hook Up Joint. / Graduate In Statistics And Undergraduate, Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Linguistics graduate and undergraduate by Yusluv77(m): 11:24pm On Sep 13, 2013
This thread is base for students of Linguistics and those that are trying joined the most active and self discipline as a course of study. What is Linguistics: Linguistics is the scientific study of Languages. It is all about communication, which is indispensable in our society even the whole world at large. To know much about the field as a course of study, we can easily meet some Linguistics scholars that can enlighten us about it. Proud to be a Linguist " Imagine the world without Language, the world would have become stagnant and unbearable for us will can only change this world with the spirit of Language"
Re: A Thread For Linguistics graduate and undergraduate by Donaldmike(m): 7:31am On Sep 14, 2013
Proud to be a linguist. Are you an undergradute or a graduate?@ Yusluv
Re: A Thread For Linguistics graduate and undergraduate by Yusluv77(m): 11:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
Yes
Re: A Thread For Linguistics graduate and undergraduate by tIce(m): 9:05am On Dec 02, 2013
Helloww peepz i'm an undergradute.......plz i nid u guyz 2 enlighten me my social ntwrs id are below in d signature box. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech Riot "Lets Stop The Ill Comments About The Dean Students' Affairs" / Aregbesola At Fedpoly Ede / Why Some Students Don't See Their WAEC Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.