Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,895 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table (2771 Views)

A New Element Has Been Added To The PERIODIC TABLE / A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table / A New Element Added To Periodic Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by Nobody: 5:39am On Sep 14, 2013
A new element has been added to the PERIODIC TABLE:
Name: Girl
Symbol: Gl
Atomic weight: Don't even dare to ask.
Physical properties:
1. Boils at any time,
2. Melts when handled with love and care,
3. Very bitter when mishandled.
Chemical properties:
1. Very reactive,
2. Highly unstable,
3. Possesses high affinity to gold, platinum, diamond, branded clothes and other expensive items.
Nature:
1. Money reducing agent.
2. Volatile when left alone.
Occurrence:
Mostly found in front of the mirrors.
Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by Rexsul: 7:19am On Sep 14, 2013
hahahaha
Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by Abbey2sam(m): 9:16am On Sep 14, 2013
Make I book space
Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by Luxiana19(f): 10:29am On Sep 14, 2013
haha, creative
Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by Nextworldnx(m): 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2013
Damn! This $hit is funny

grin grin grin
Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by 25Calibre(m): 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2013
You deserve a slap from Mendeleev.

1 Like

Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by Enegod(m): 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2013
what's this?
Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by ice234: 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
Outdated

1 Like

Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by flolancracker: 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
angry idiotic OP
Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by Exponental(m): 8:01am On Sep 15, 2013
A compound is d combination of many elements. Since the human called girl has many elements in it, she cannot be considered an element, but a compound.
Therefore, ur thesis is WRONG!
Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 15, 2013
Exponental: A compound is d combination of many elements. Since the human called girl has many elements in it, she cannot be considered an element, but a compound.
Therefore, ur thesis is WRONG!
you too much; nice analysis.
Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by seniourman(m): 8:26am On Sep 15, 2013
let me comment now ds may enter front page cuz is just fun
Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by UyiIredia(m): 9:22am On Sep 15, 2013
Seen it long since, no be the OP make am, he copied what someone created.
Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Seen it long since, no be the OP make am, he copied what someone created.
yep its been a while. But who told you i dint invent it. Although this is the first time am posting it on this site
Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by Haywhymido(m): 12:11am On Sep 16, 2013
Thumbs up. Nice one
Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 16, 2013
Stale
mtchew
Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by Nobody: 5:03am On Sep 16, 2013
flolancracker: angry idiotic OP
Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 16, 2013
sexytabhi: Stale
mtchew
sorry i dont understand this your stupid attitude, if you dont like my post why not move ahead and enjoy other creative write ups that suit your personality, why resort to insults. Lets contribute our little quota to life by making it a little positive, we are all different and we like different things. If you dont like my post please i dint force you to come and read. Fly or die.
Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by 190: 8:40am On Sep 16, 2013
true grin grin
Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 16, 2013
[quote author=SniperInADiaper][/quote]sorry i dont understand this your stupid attitude, if you dont like my post why not move ahead and enjoy other creative write ups that suit your personality, why resort to insults. Lets contribute our little quota to life by making it a little positive, we are all different and we like different things. If you dont like my post please i dint force you to come and read. Sharaap
Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 16, 2013
flolancracker: angry idiotic OP
sorry i dont understand this your stupid attitude, if you dont like my post why not move ahead and enjoy other creative write ups that suit your personality, why resort to insults. Lets contribute our little quota to life by making it a little positive, we are all different and we like different things. If you dont like my post please i dint force you to come and read. Fly or die.
Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by flolancracker: 11:19am On Sep 16, 2013
Vilicious: sorry i dont understand this your stupid attitude, if you dont like my post why not move ahead and enjoy other creative write ups that suit your personality, why resort to insults. Lets contribute our little quota to life by making it a little positive, we are all different and we like different things. If you dont like my post please i dint force you to come and read. Fly or die.
grin na wa oh. Seems your life depends on copying & pasting gringrin no offence bruv
Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by DBrizz(m): 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2013
Vilicious: sorry i dont understand this your stupid attitude, if you dont like my post why not move ahead and enjoy other creative write ups that suit your personality, why resort to insults. Lets contribute our little quota to life by making it a little positive, we are all different and we like different things. If you dont like my post please i dint force you to come and read. Sharaap

I didn't insult you. I just quoted a guy grin
Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by dmcdad: 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
I just love this...
Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 17, 2013
dmcdad: I just love this...

You would.. undecided
Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by dmcdad: 4:21am On Sep 17, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

You would.. undecided
I guess you wouldn't.
Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by Nobody: 4:25am On Sep 17, 2013
dmcdad:
I guess you wouldn't.

angry angry
Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by Nobody: 4:51am On Sep 17, 2013
I thought u would put love...tsk tsk derailers. This is a romance forum.

I swear, putting it nicely,
25Calibre: You deserve a slap from Mendeleev.
I thought u would put love...tsk tsk derailers. This is a romance forum.
Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by dmcdad: 7:43am On Sep 17, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

angry angry

Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by justplainpaul(m): 7:58am On Sep 17, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

you went on space or what? its been long since i`ve seen u on Nl.
Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by chikk(f): 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2013
Isn't this supposed to be in the 'jokes' section?

(1) (2) (Reply)

(z0n3.today)buy & Sell Shells, Webmail, Rdp Full Admin, Inbox Smtp, Mailer Inbox / Pic: When You Tell Your Barber To Spoil Your Life And Career / Why Shall I Shy? (funny Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.