Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table (2764 Views)

A New Element Has Been Added To The PERIODIC TABLE / A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table / A New Element Added To Periodic Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by Davo123(m): 1:31pm On Sep 17, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2013
justplainpaul: you went on space or what? its been long since i`ve seen u on Nl.

I left undecided
Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by justplainpaul(m): 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

I left undecided
You just left space. u enter spaceship abi u just teleport. which one?
Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2013
justplainpaul: You just left space. u enter spaceship abi u just teleport. which one?

Im back now so thats all that matters grin
Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by justplainpaul(m): 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Im back now so thats all that matters grin
okay
Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 17, 2013
justplainpaul: okay

I wasn't gone long enough to be missed. cool
Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by justplainpaul(m): 6:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

I wasn't gone long enough to be missed. cool
You`re right.
Re: A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table by DBrizz(m): 11:23am On Dec 28, 2013
chikk: Isn't this supposed to be in the 'jokes' section?
it is... Ashole. (Y)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Memes For Your Week End! Just For Laughs / Why Shall I Shy? (funny Photo) / How Many Of You Believe This Image Is Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.