Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Turn You #3500 To Million (gold) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Turn You #3500 To Million (gold) (3148 Views)

This business is turning ordinary people to extraordinary millionaires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turn You #3500 To Million (gold) by iwu4real(m): 7:32am On Sep 14, 2013
THE TOP TEN REASONS TO INVEST IN GOLD
10. Gold has and always will be the most legendary precious metal in the world.

9. Gold is a real honest money, which was thought up by mankind during all of its existence.

8. As this irreplaceable natural resources and reserves of gold in the earth's crust is gradually exhausted, gold will always be in demand and demand is increasing.

7. Gold is a hedge against inflation.

6. Unlike paper currency, stocks and bonds, gold never loses its intrinsic value.

5. Gold maintains its value through political and social upheavals, wars, and natural disasters.

4. Property values and high liquidity allows gold to really be the only international currency.

3. Gold bars is the safest way of investing in gold.

2. Gold should be part of every investment portfolio.

1. No other investment has the wealth preserving power of gold!
Re: Turn You #3500 To Million (gold) by fckyourman: 12:04am On Oct 01, 2013
Gold is a great tool for invesment, as gold prices are still recorvering from the recession when it crashed.
Re: Turn You #3500 To Million (gold) by Oladat4real: 5:39am On Oct 03, 2013
Please, how much are they selling 1gram of 18karat gold plated jewelry in NigerIa?
Re: Turn You #3500 To Million (gold) by greenhope(m): 5:03am On Oct 05, 2013
You can buy and sell Gold online through http://ezstepstowealth.com/greenhope
Re: Turn You #3500 To Million (gold) by greenhope(m): 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
You get 100 Euro bonus for registering through http://ezstepstowealth.com/greenhope
Re: Turn You #3500 To Million (gold) by markokafor1: 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2013
Good day beloved,am highly intrested.here is my email adrs (rcdromens@yahoo.com) pls put me through.thanks
Re: Turn You #3500 To Million (gold) by Henbest26: 6:08am On Oct 12, 2013
ehe oga op...gold is dis gold is dat,now how i go fit turn my ₦3500 to millions cos na im make me open this thread?

2 Likes

Re: Turn You #3500 To Million (gold) by IdJack(m): 10:03am On Oct 25, 2013
oga op...ABEG I need d info on d gold hook me at idjack01@gmail.com
Re: Turn You #3500 To Million (gold) by fckyourman: 12:12am On Oct 27, 2013
3500 Naira into million, in my dream okay ?
Re: Turn You #3500 To Million (gold) by tman2sure(m): 8:36am On Oct 27, 2013
please post the info about how to change my financial life with just 3500naira
Re: Turn You #3500 To Million (gold) by Saryea83: 8:37am On Oct 27, 2013
I am interested ooo! But is it real? Have you made real cash and withdraw from the site? If yes, my guy inbox me:
cokwute@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Turn You #3500 To Million (gold) by divinebeu(f): 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
pls am interested in the gold business my email is divinebeulah@yahoo.com.thanx
Re: Turn You #3500 To Million (gold) by boluwajokosegun: 9:06am On Nov 11, 2013
Some years ago this Gold thing was every where but after a while it crashed. Come to think of it How can u invest N3,500 & make Millions , in how many years to come, just by buying gold & selling it , who are those that buy at high prices, pls open your eyes before u loss ur money. N3,500 invested by 1000 people is 3.5 million. yes N3,500 looks small so most people will just forget the money. If it is that easy to turn n3,500 to million then most people in the world would have been millionare by now.
Do u remember the wounder bank of some years ago? perticularly the one that tells u to invet on N2,500 to make Millions !. Why do people always look out for easy way out. Do u think that Dangote started with N5 and in a few months he became thousandnare ? For u to use N3,500 to produce million, it is 419 but to use it to make N10,000 is possible, for u to use N100k to produce 200k is possible, to use 1million to produce 3million is possible.

Think twice Nairalanders

3 Likes

Re: Turn You #3500 To Million (gold) by Debesther: 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
i am interested if it is real.pls let me have all it takes to benefit from GOLD.inbox brightfame009@yahoo.com
Re: Turn You #3500 To Million (gold) by Opiosko: 7:17am On Nov 13, 2013
Next he will be asking u 2 pay so he could give u d hot ebook. Funny fokes ar droping dia email already.
Re: Turn You #3500 To Million (gold) by Bulldog(m): 8:45am On Nov 13, 2013
Opiosko: Next he will be asking u 2 pay so he could give u d hot ebook. Funny fokes ar droping dia email already.
you definitely know how these poor men operate
Re: Turn You #3500 To Million (gold) by halifab: 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2013
We are now ready to launch our business.but to get off ground,we are looking for an individual[s] as business partners.As an investor in this business you will receive a very healthy return on your investment .This business concerns electricity distribution system in Nigeria, a serious investor will understand the concept.
We can discuss business concept after signing non-disclosure agreement.thereafter we can answer all your questions and tel you all that you need to know.
For further discussion or inquiry contact:
YUSUF
Email: infohalifab@gmail.com
Tel.2348092579720
Re: Turn You #3500 To Million (gold) by jackson44(m): 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2013
iwu4real: THE TOP TEN REASONS TO INVEST IN GOLD
10. Gold has and always will be the most legendary precious metal in the world.

9. Gold is a real honest money, which was thought up by mankind during all of its existence.

8. As this irreplaceable natural resources and reserves of gold in the earth's crust is gradually exhausted, gold will always be in demand and demand is increasing.

7. Gold is a hedge against inflation.

6. Unlike paper currency, stocks and bonds, gold never loses its intrinsic value.

5. Gold maintains its value through political and social upheavals, wars, and natural disasters.

4. Property values and high liquidity allows gold to really be the only international currency.

3. Gold bars is the safest way of investing in gold.

2. Gold should be part of every investment portfolio.

1. No other investment has the wealth preserving power of gold!
………… '…………’
…………/……………\
…………\ (@) (@) /
………….\ . . A . .../
……………..) ....,,(
……………\ """"" /
………….....`. _ .'
……… ……….=.
… … .---._.-.=.-._.---.
…… ./ 'sad_.-: :-._)-:` \
… …/ /' (__.-: :-.__)`\ \
… ./ / (___.-` '-.___) '\ \
… / /. (___.-'^`-.___).\\
. / /.. (___.-'=`-.___)..\ \
./ /… (____.'=`.____)…\\
/ / … ' (___. '=`.___)……\ \
(_.;……`----'.=.`----'… …;_)
;|| … … ( `.-.=.-.' ) … … '||;
;|| … …… \ `.=.' / … …… ||;
;||………… \ .=. /…… … …||;
;||…… .-`.`-._.-'.'-……… ||;
::\...... ( ,): O Osad, )…… /:;:
|||| … / /'`’---'--'` \ \ … ' ||||
‘''''… ' / / ……… ……\ \ … ''''’’
........../ / …… …………\ \
......../ /………… … ……\ \
....../ /…… …… … … … \ \
..../ / …… ……… … …… \ \
../ /……… …… … …… … \ \
./.' …… …… … … … …… `.\
.(_)’ … …… …… …… ….`(_)
..\\ ……… ………………… //
...\\ ………… … ………… //
....\\ ……… …… ……… //
.....\\ ……… …………. //
......\\ ……………… …//
.......\\ …… …………//
.......///) ……………(\\\
.....,///' ……… …… `\\\,
...../// …………………`\\\
....""' …………………… '""o my God see scam,did I hear U̶̲̥̅̊ say turn #3500 τ̲̅ȍ millions.
Re: Turn You #3500 To Million (gold) by sonihfidic1(m): 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
seems interesting
Re: Turn You #3500 To Million (gold) by eziaku123: 11:12am On Nov 19, 2013
Nairalanders open your eyes don't fall cheap to this SCAM......

(1) (Reply)

Interesting New Blog On Investments / .... / Ultimate Cycler In A Bit.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.