Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

My Opinion And Prayer For The Feast Of The Exaltation Of Cross - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Opinion And Prayer For The Feast Of The Exaltation Of Cross (489 Views)

Happy Feast Of Assupmtion To All Catholics / Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! / Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion And Prayer For The Feast Of The Exaltation Of Cross by FECOSON: 11:57am On Sep 14, 2013
THE EXALTATION OF CROSS

With the sufferings of Jesus and his death on the CROSS i also believe that sufferings is part of my existence. Anyone who does not want to suffer is living above humanity.

We adore you O'CHRIST and we bless you.......... Because by your HOLY CROSS you have redeemed the World

PRAYER:
May GOD who made Moses to raise the fiery Serpent in today's first reading, ....help us to be raised above our sufferings........ AMEN

May that GOD who made JESUS to be raised up on the CROSS so that all men will be drawn unto him, .....also help us to be raised above our expectation to the glory of God (the FATHER almighty).......... AMEN

May that same GOD who raised JESUS from death and ascended him into Heaven, ....also help and raise us above our sins so that we may merit his KINGDOM at the hour of our death.. ....... AMEN

(1) (Reply)

Understanding The Bible - What Are The Key? / Whichever Way U Will Praise God. / God's God. The Answer To "Who Created God?".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.