Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,443 members, 7,826,702 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Advice A Computer Engineer!!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice A Computer Engineer!!!! (557 Views)

Please advice a nairalander / Help! I Need A Computer Engineer's Job/trainee / I Want To Be A Computer Engineer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice A Computer Engineer!!!! by Godwin10(m): 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hi Elite Nairalanders, pls give a brother some tips where to apply for I.T (Industrial Training) in my field of study. I would love to apply to a place where I would learn and gain more experience to my field as a Computer Engineer, so as after graduation, I would be well grounded to pursue my choice of career in my intended field. I sincerely need your tips so as for me to have Knowledge, skill and experience before graduating, I am so empty, I study at Uniben and we are so theoretically oriented, not much practicals.
What will it profit a student to spend five years in school without mastering the practical aspect of his/her discipline? It is better to spend five years and master all aspect of the course of study. Knowledge without Practice can be conceived as Ruse, just my say... I dey wait o... Thank You.
Re: Advice A Computer Engineer!!!! by Godwin10(m): 11:41pm On Sep 14, 2013
I should have included maybe seun's name, tonto dike or Naked gal got killed by a Mighty dick to my TOPIC POST, just maybe i would have gotten a response. Just 1 good speech pls.
Re: Advice A Computer Engineer!!!! by 1forall: 12:45am On Sep 15, 2013
Computer Engineering is a really wide field and your experiences as a student should help you to identify the area that you would like to specialize in. Have you identified that yet? Knowing your area of interest would also help you to identify the type of organization that would be best to apply for IT.

(1) (Reply)

Mr Mathew Sugar Mummy/daddy Hook Ups / An Appeal, Challenge To Successful Career People – Adults. / Private On-site Training On PRINCE2 Foundation In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.