Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Teacher Forces 4-year-old Pupil To Eat Own Faeces - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teacher Forces 4-year-old Pupil To Eat Own Faeces (862 Views)

Checkout This Homework Given To A 5-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) / Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment / Teacher Flogs 12-year-old Pupil To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Forces 4-year-old Pupil To Eat Own Faeces by GHKWAME(m): 2:30pm On Sep 14, 2013
A female Grade R teacher at
Bankfontein Combined School in
Middelburg, South Africa, has been
fired after she allegedly forced a 4-year
old pupil to eat her own faeces, the
Mpumalanga education department said
on Wednesday.
Reginah Mhaule from the Education
Department said the teacher had
refused to let the girl go to the toilet to
relieve herself, saying she had to be
patient and wait for break time but the
child was unable to wait and did it inside
the class.
The teacher therefore decided to punish
the child and asked her to eat her own
faeces in front of her classmates.
Mhaule’s spokesperson Jasper Zwane
said at the time: “As the Department,
we can confirm that we received a
report on Thursday alleging that the
Grade R pupil was forced to eat her own
human waste by her teacher.
“An alleged misconduct charge is being
investigated against the teacher. For
now we cannot disclose further because
we still need to get to the bottom of the
matter and come up with a concrete
response.
“We also warn teachers to comply with
the Education Department’s code of
conduct and show love and commitment
in dealing with children”.
“This outcome will send a clear message
that government cares for children and
will, in terms of the law, deal with
anyone who abuses children rights,” he
concluded.

http://edition.radioxyzonline.com/pages/news/09142013-1057/14713.stm
Re: Teacher Forces 4-year-old Pupil To Eat Own Faeces by jhydebaba(m): 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
Some peeps are just animals.
Re: Teacher Forces 4-year-old Pupil To Eat Own Faeces by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
is the teacher white and the kid black? what is this sef? how can someone b so cruel? angry angry poor child
Re: Teacher Forces 4-year-old Pupil To Eat Own Faeces by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: is the teacher white and the kid black? what is this sef? how can someone b so cruel? angry angry poor child
Don't make me think racism still exists in SA
Re: Teacher Forces 4-year-old Pupil To Eat Own Faeces by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2013
Reginah mhaule my aunty cool cool

@topic how sad..middelburg is just 15min away from whre i stay i will go confirm this ish..

Smh
Re: Teacher Forces 4-year-old Pupil To Eat Own Faeces by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2013
Gross sad
Re: Teacher Forces 4-year-old Pupil To Eat Own Faeces by Haywhymido(m): 3:56pm On Sep 14, 2013
Uhn shocked In fela's voice : teacher no teach me nonsense, dat teacher deserve to b flog red n yellow. undecided
Re: Teacher Forces 4-year-old Pupil To Eat Own Faeces by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Don't make me think racism still exists in SA
ooo my friend time to wake up and smell the coffee , whenever there are white -there is racism . so yes racism still exists over there, them even want to carve their own country , can u imagine?
Re: Teacher Forces 4-year-old Pupil To Eat Own Faeces by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ooo my friend time to wake up and smell the coffee , whenever there are white -there is racism . so yes racism still exists over there, them even want to carve their own country , can u imagine?
I can't angry
Re: Teacher Forces 4-year-old Pupil To Eat Own Faeces by Idiataqueen(f): 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2013
Wat a wicked world
Re: Teacher Forces 4-year-old Pupil To Eat Own Faeces by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2013
OMG! I'm crying right now cry How can someone be this wicked angry? A woman for that matter embarassed
Re: Teacher Forces 4-year-old Pupil To Eat Own Faeces by dominique(f): 11:12am On Sep 15, 2013
Nadia abeg confirm and tell us if its really true. I don't want to believe someone can be this heartless angry cry

(1) (Reply)

CIAPS Set To Become Africa’s First Paperless Academic Institution / Nigeria Polytechnic Lecturers, Asup, Vow To Resume Nationwide Strike On Friday. / ASUU In Secret NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.