Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Etisalat Stops Youtube Viewing - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Stops Youtube Viewing (3848 Views)

MTN Stops Stealing Call Credit After Data Runs Out / .obml (opera Saved Pages) File Xtension Viewing On Pc / BB: Problems Viewing YOUTUBE Videos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Stops Youtube Viewing by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2013
It doesn't make sense. Etisalat gives 3gig for either N1000 or N1500 depending on the plan you choose for your blackberry, and still you are not free to use your data anyhow you want. I mean its not like its unlimited data, I watch youtube videos a lot and I don't care how they deduct from the data (I don't even care if the data finishes within a week from watching youtube videos)

Called their customer care, and they started telling me I would have to use my credit, azzin how dumb can this network providers be. If I can't watch youtube with limited data on my blackberry, what else, so they expect that everytime I want to watch youtube video I would use laptop with their modem or what.

The worst part is there's no monthly, weekly, daily plan that allows you to watch youtube. Its like all the subscribers they getting from MTN is getting into their head. Its time I start considering porting to AIRTEL, what nonsense.

Network seriously can't just do anything they want and think customers won't react. Nigerians are not dummies.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Stops Youtube Viewing by SIRcumalot: 3:11pm On Sep 14, 2013
I bin think say my fone don spoil if only I had another 3G carrier in my area.
Re: Etisalat Stops Youtube Viewing by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2013
Me too, threw my fone to the floor out of annoyance.
Was even thinkin it was time to change my bb
Moderator shud help move this to Frontpage, so etisalat could see how disgusted customers are
Re: Etisalat Stops Youtube Viewing by sanandreas(m): 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
E don tey when i break my etisalat sim. Airtel or none.
Re: Etisalat Stops Youtube Viewing by saintiyke(m): 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2013
I was streaming last night and after a short while it stopped, I thought it was a network problem until I checked my airtime and behold it was 0.00 . Its so annoying. NO Notice whatsoever to their customers. I am sure so many people lost huge amount of money meant for calls on streaming videos. I lost #1400 on less than 3mins video.
Re: Etisalat Stops Youtube Viewing by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2013
saintiyke: I was streaming last night and after a short while it stopped, I thought it was a network problem until I checked my airtime and behold it was 0.00 . Its so annoying. NO Notice whatsoever to their customers. I am sure so many people lost huge amount of money meant for calls on streaming videos. I lost #1400 on less than 3mins video.
Eya pele
Re: Etisalat Stops Youtube Viewing by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2013
saintiyke: I was streaming last night and after a short while it stopped, I thought it was a network problem until I checked my airtime and behold it was 0.00 . Its so annoying. NO Notice whatsoever to their customers. I am sure so many people lost huge amount of money meant for calls on streaming videos. I lost #1400 on less than 3mins video.

Sorry, jst wish moderators could move this FP so as to get our message across jst as they did with the MTN issue
Re: Etisalat Stops Youtube Viewing by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2013
sanandreas: E don tey when i break my etisalat sim. Airtel or none.
what plan do u use? And does it allow youtube videos?
Re: Etisalat Stops Youtube Viewing by fflamingo(m): 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2013
Thank God. For nairaland I only lot my hard Earned purposed N56 to them....btw try other viewing ite they jut as gr8 as youtube.....# vuclip.com

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Stops Youtube Viewing by sanandreas(m): 9:26am On Sep 15, 2013
Promhize:
what plan do u use? And does it allow youtube videos?
Promhize: Me too, threw my fone to the floor out of annoyance.
Was even thinkin it was time to change my bb
Moderator shud help move this to Frontpage, so etisalat could see how disgusted customers are

airtel bb subcription. 2 +1 offer
Re: Etisalat Stops Youtube Viewing by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2013
Tank god! I tink say my phone don spoil b4!!wats d use of not havin youtube wit limited data! Foolish netwrk! Can I stream wit airtel??portin tins
Re: Etisalat Stops Youtube Viewing by guruslocktk: 11:11am On Nov 27, 2013
i was able to watch youtube videos with mƺ etisalat BLACKBERRY complete plan yesterday.

D tin no dey work again now Sha,but i still dey try am
Re: Etisalat Stops Youtube Viewing by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2013
guruslock.tk:
i was able to watch youtube videos with mƺ etisalat BLACKBERRY complete plan yesterday.

D tin no dey work again now Sha,but i still dey try am

Are u serious. Will try it.
Re: Etisalat Stops Youtube Viewing by leovaskey(m): 10:04am On Aug 16, 2014
Can Airtel 1000 play youtube so I can port ?
Re: Etisalat Stops Youtube Viewing by fixrighttech(m): 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
So sad ! I even called their customer care line and the MUMU they kept their just picked up the phone and start telling me that youtube is a third party app there4 it cannot work with my bb.

I now ask her since youtube is third party app and cannot work, why is whatsapp and facebook working

What party are they? grin grin grin.

Mayb dey are 1st party
Re: Etisalat Stops Youtube Viewing by FineBro(m): 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
What are u guys talking about, i'm Still streaming with mine. grin
Re: Etisalat Stops Youtube Viewing by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
saintiyke:
I was streaming last night and after a short while it stopped, I thought it was a network problem until I checked my airtime and behold it was 0.00 . Its so annoying. NO Notice whatsoever to their customers. I am sure so many people lost huge amount of money meant for calls on streaming videos. I lost #1400 on less than 3mins video.
Sorry
Re: Etisalat Stops Youtube Viewing by kazzonline: 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
FineBro:
What are u guys talking about, i'm Still streaming with mine. grin

For bkackberry legacy devices bro, bold , curve series is what they are talking about
Re: Etisalat Stops Youtube Viewing by samintegrity(m): 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hmmmmm.. . I tot dey are doing one unlimited streaming which cost #150 per week.. Pls Google it bro.
Re: Etisalat Stops Youtube Viewing by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
fixrighttech:
So sad ! I even called their customer care line and the MUMU they kept their just picked up the phone and start telling me that youtube is a third party app there4 it cannot work with my bb.

I now ask her since youtube is third party app and cannot work, why is whatsapp and facebook working

What party are they? grin grin grin.

Mayb dey are 1st party
have u tried downloading frm ytube? or do they start deductin ur airtime once u open ytube?

(1) (Reply)

Gionee Marathon M3 Coming With Battery 5000mah / Photos: Tremendous Increase In Glo Data Cap / The Sandisk Memory Card 200gb Has Been Released. Guess The Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.