Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

"I Feel So Lonely And Empty"- Charly Boy Writes An Emotional Piece - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Feel So Lonely And Empty"- Charly Boy Writes An Emotional Piece (1001 Views)

Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter / Charley Boy Writes On Buhari's Inability To Appoint Ministers / Charly Boy: “Why I’m A Buddhist & Take My Siesta Inside A Coffin” - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Feel So Lonely And Empty"- Charly Boy Writes An Emotional Piece by amakaikeng(f): 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2013
In this emotional piece Nigeria’s weird one, Charly Boy writes straight from his heart of hearts. His intent is to reach out to someone who like him is at the lowest ebb of his/her life, in the wilderness of loneliness and emptiness. He’s aptly titled it ‘Escape from the Wilderness.’ Happy reading and remember to thank me later. Cheerios...

Escape From The Wilderness

Does anyone know how I really feel right now? So alone and empty, God! how I feel the pain. If you’re in the wilderness like me, then you know it can be insane. Here, my eyes are bleeding tears and my smiles are protecting my fears. I can’t even go around and fake happy, because I’m in stagnation and it is hitting me from all directions. There is this disturbing feeling that time is passing me by, yet I’m paralyzed, I can’t move and I can’t think too far. At nights I can’t sleep too easy, my heart is sore and my mind perpetually clustered with things that leave me shaking. Oh!!! God why? I have prayed I have fasted but nothing has changed, it’s almost a year now.

My dreams are nothing but nightmares of all the negatives in this wilderness. What’s happening to me? Look at me, I have always enjoyed comforting and giving directions to people in pain, right now I can’t even save myself and I have refused to take my own pills.Na so life be? On top of all of this, I’m so f…..king broke it’s a shame. No! It’s not just that I’m low in cash, but most importantly, it is about being in this state of helplessness, I’m not too proud to ask anyone for favour, but who will believe I need financial help when they have put me on such a high pedestal.

Wow, is this a case of Grace to Grass? Who would guess I’m dying slowly when all they can see is my biceps and triceps. I have always been the joy giver, I have put smiles on millions of faces and have inspired and motivated an army of youths, yet I can’t seem to talk myself out of this rot, out of this wilderness,hummmmm!! Why won’t this feeling of hopelessness leave me alone, I know I can do more than I’m doing for now, I know I deserve more. Too many times I have asked God, why me, why do I have to go through this wilderness....***Continue to read the rest from the link http://amakaikenga..com/2013/09/i-feel-so-lonely-and-empty-charly-boy.html

Re: "I Feel So Lonely And Empty"- Charly Boy Writes An Emotional Piece by kreamidiva(f): 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2013
The story continues........

Watch out for part 2....

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Stuns In New Calabar Pictures / A True Story By Chief Femi Fani-kayode - A Must Read! / Photo Of The Day: Yvonne Nelson Looks Fabulous In Red

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.