Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,157 members, 7,953,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:05 PM

Where Is Sirkay, Vieria, Babaragold,pie1ect And Prisccy? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Where Is Sirkay, Vieria, Babaragold,pie1ect And Prisccy? (968 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Sirkay, Vieria, Babaragold,pie1ect And Prisccy? by Akolawole(m): 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2006
Where are these guys?

I have personally missed them.

Anybody in the house have their contact?
Re: Where Is Sirkay, Vieria, Babaragold,pie1ect And Prisccy? by under18(f): 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2006
Am looking for female fans on sports forum. Are those mentioned females?
I really feel out of place lol.

I guess that name Priscy and Pielect  must be  females. Isn't it?
Tell them I need them here urgently. I have read some previous topics on page 2 and I enjoy all the posts unlike these on page 1.
Re: Where Is Sirkay, Vieria, Babaragold,pie1ect And Prisccy? by Priscila(f): 11:07am On Jun 05, 2006
Under 18 relax.
We are so many here my dear just that the kitchen keeps on pulling us.
Re: Where Is Sirkay, Vieria, Babaragold,pie1ect And Prisccy? by Priscila(f): 11:08am On Jun 05, 2006
Akolawole baba!
Thanks for your concern. Am busy lately and on a very demanding trip which has to pause from 9th. I missed u guys as well. but I will be back if not with a bang then with football craze. Its only days away after all the anticipation and salivating, we finally get our prize, one whole month of pure adrenaline high-octane football.
How do you feel now?
Vieira, Babaragold and Sirkay must be held somewhere and don’t worry they will be back soonest. I have seen Pielect is back. Thanks jare!

WORDS OF WISDOM FOR all sports guys.
1. The World steps aside for the man who knows where he is going
2. Life is a mirror-we get the best results when we smile at it.
3. Life is full of endings but every ending is a new beginning
4. Riches are blessings only to those who make them a blessing to others.
5. You may depend on the Lord but can He depend on you?
Cheers!
Re: Where Is Sirkay, Vieria, Babaragold,pie1ect And Prisccy? by bagoma(f): 5:22am On Jun 06, 2006
hi prisscy, i love those words of wisdom above! thanks.

as for viera, sir kay,pie1ect, babragold, i have missed them too.
i also miss these ones, nicetohave, ababoy, vichel, chxta, codec, teeroy, la_viva, etc where are you guys? sad sad, we miss you all.
Re: Where Is Sirkay, Vieria, Babaragold,pie1ect And Prisccy? by lalaboi(m): 5:41am On Jun 06, 2006
@akola.
Oga wy u assign urself 2 group of death. Lol
Re: Where Is Sirkay, Vieria, Babaragold,pie1ect And Prisccy? by Priscila(f): 8:24am On Jun 06, 2006
Baggy!
Thanks alot. God can!
lalaboi!
Go easy on Akola. The group is not as dangerous as mine.
Re: Where Is Sirkay, Vieria, Babaragold,pie1ect And Prisccy? by Akolawole(m): 9:16am On Jun 06, 2006
lalaboi:

@akola.
Oga wy u assign yourself 2 group of death. Lol

I want a group with an African side [ Most members have written them off].

I have chosen it before i see those opposition.
Re: Where Is Sirkay, Vieria, Babaragold,pie1ect And Prisccy? by babaragold(f): 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2006
@kola,
My dear Kola i do very much appreciate the concern u have 4 us in the forum i mean u are a real leader who has every body's concern at heart. and to that i must say thanks. well, it's just that lately i've been very busy trying to see what i can make out of life. so i have been out of any form of communication lately. though i missed u all in the forum too. each time i'll always think and try to imagine what topics mightbe on board. well i'm arround 4 now but i think i'll be leaving again but will not be absent again 4 too long. u know the world cup is soon to begin. barely 3 days to kick off. PRISI I GREAT U MY DEAR.
Re: Where Is Sirkay, Vieria, Babaragold,pie1ect And Prisccy? by Priscila(f): 5:09pm On Jun 06, 2006
Babaragold!
Welcome back baby!
I missed you alot as much as I was also unavailable. For me I told these guys I was to be out for a while and am back tho not full time. So at least bid bye baba be4 u disappear.
Or were u celebrating UCL Barca Cup that u forgot?

God is Great always I worship him.
Re: Where Is Sirkay, Vieria, Babaragold,pie1ect And Prisccy? by Akolawole(m): 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2006
babaragold:

@kola,
My dear Kola i do very much appreciate the concern u have 4 us in the forum i mean u are a real leader who has every body's concern at heart. and to that i must say thanks. well, it's just that lately i've been very busy trying to see what i can make out of life. so i have been out of any form of communication lately. though i missed u all in the forum too. each time i'll always think and try to imagine what topics mightbe on board. well i'm arround 4 now but i think i'll be leaving again but will not be absent again 4 too long. u know the world cup is soon to begin. barely 3 days to kick off. PRISI I GREAT U MY DEAR.

Thanks for flattering me anyway.

We need to upload our E_mail address please.
Re: Where Is Sirkay, Vieria, Babaragold,pie1ect And Prisccy? by Priscila(f): 5:20pm On Jun 06, 2006
kola pls!
I miss bolaoni and Fimmy. Bolaoni keeps me on toes cos every line I write he moves with it around all subjects. I enjoy his presence
Add him and Fimmy on the list of those missing in action

Bolaoni! Fimmy,where are you? Hope all is well
Re: Where Is Sirkay, Vieria, Babaragold,pie1ect And Prisccy? by Akolawole(m): 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2006
@Prisccy

Even you are guilty.

Nobody want to breach your privacy, you can always cook-up one e-mail for Nairalanders.
Re: Where Is Sirkay, Vieria, Babaragold,pie1ect And Prisccy? by Priscila(f): 5:31pm On Jun 06, 2006
Kola!
Its just that am logging off now to attend to something but I will create an email address special for my guys here.
I promise soonest.
Re: Where Is Sirkay, Vieria, Babaragold,pie1ect And Prisccy? by Akolawole(m): 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2006
ok, noted.
Re: Where Is Sirkay, Vieria, Babaragold,pie1ect And Prisccy? by Priscila(f): 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2006
word
I miss skintite too.
Find her for me o
Re: Where Is Sirkay, Vieria, Babaragold,pie1ect And Prisccy? by bagoma(f): 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2006
yeah i miss skintite and bolaoni as well. where are all these loved ones?
someone tell them we're missing them, pleeeeeeeeeeease,
Re: Where Is Sirkay, Vieria, Babaragold,pie1ect And Prisccy? by Priscila(f): 10:37am On Jun 07, 2006
Kola! as I promised here is my email address for you guys.

prisky_06@yahoo.com
( there is an underscore btn Prisky and 06. Its underlined and u cant see.)

Welcome any time any day.
Re: Where Is Sirkay, Vieria, Babaragold,pie1ect And Prisccy? by Akolawole(m): 10:51am On Jun 07, 2006
Ok darling.

I will test it now.
Re: Where Is Sirkay, Vieria, Babaragold,pie1ect And Prisccy? by Priscila(f): 10:53am On Jun 07, 2006
one two three testing.
Re: Where Is Sirkay, Vieria, Babaragold,pie1ect And Prisccy? by Vieira(m): 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2006
Guys, I am around but the pressures of work have increased and hence why I am less frequent.

I now work away from home for 5 days and can only post in my little spare time.

But thanks for asking, man still dey.

Looking forward to Arsenal's new era in the Emirates!!
Re: Where Is Sirkay, Vieria, Babaragold,pie1ect And Prisccy? by Priscila(f): 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2006
Thanks Vieira. you are always welcome

(1) (Reply)

Robinho Off To Man City Instead Of Chelsea! / John Terry Breaks Security Guard's Leg / UCL Semi: Barcelona Vs Inter Milan On Wed, 28th April; 7.45pm Nig Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.