Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

5 Strong Reasons Why You Will Dislike The Iphone 5S And Iphone 5C -mymobnet! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Strong Reasons Why You Will Dislike The Iphone 5S And Iphone 5C -mymobnet! (1808 Views)

Innjoo F2 Android Tablet Specifications, Features And Price -mymobnet! / Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! / MTN Nigeria Latest Internet Data Bundle With Upto 2.5GB Free Data -mymobnet.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Strong Reasons Why You Will Dislike The Iphone 5S And Iphone 5C -mymobnet! by peteonline: 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2013
This post is rather radical but contains facts you must pay heed to. I got it from Nigerian Science and Technology blog Mymobnet.com link here: http://www.mymobnet.com/5-strong-reasons-will-dislike-iphone-5s-iphone-5c/

On Tuesday #Apple inc. Launched new iPhones into the Market, the IPhone 5S and Iphone 5C. Many iDevice users took a long breath hoping they have got what they have been waiting for from their long silent but innovative company, alas! We here at Mymobnet! lab have seen disappointments in this supposedly Android killer company. This isn’t the innovation we hope to see!....

5 strong reasons why you will dislike the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C

1. Small Screen:
Apple is still adamant in altering their screen size in this post-modern mobile generation. What on earth will I do with that little screen size that’s almost same size with iPhone 4S? Many mobile phone including me now prefer something more than 4.5’’ or better still a 5’’ device like the Galaxy S4, but Apple won’t after all 5’’ devices first came from their rival company, Samsung. Apple wake up!

2. More Power consumption with faster processor:

Apple on Tuesday boasted of introducing an A7 chip with 64 bit processor to the new iPhone 5S&C. Yeah this is great news, but have you ever wondered how this will change the price of garri in the...sorry...how this will benefit the end user? Little benefit because a faster processor will add a little speed to your phone making the iPhone 5S&C a non-super fast phone after all but will consume a whole lot of power!
According to CNET review: “its 64-bit architecture, billion-plus transistors, and so on-- and very little talking about how they benefit the user. Know why? Because for the most part, they don't. A faster processor may help with certain games and apps, but it will also consume more power” So are we expecting another BB battery in this new iPhones?
3. Improved Camera?:
The camera of the iPhone5S&C is highly impressive, but is it any strong reason why one should go for it? Apple only gave us a 8MP camera though with an improved 10fps burst mode and a better flash but believe me, reviewers agree that this isn’t a great feature at all and HTC one’s camera and that of the S4 is way better than this! Its 8MP any way.
full post http://www.mymobnet.com/5-strong-reasons-will-dislike-iphone-5s-iphone-5c/

Re: 5 Strong Reasons Why You Will Dislike The Iphone 5S And Iphone 5C -mymobnet! by lordZOUGA(m): 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2013
though I prefer android to IOS, I need to point out that this post is a bit ignorant.
peteonline: 2. More Power consumption with faster processor:
Apple on Tuesday boasted of introducing an A7 chip with 64 bit processor to the new iPhone 5S&C. Yeah this is great news, but have you ever wondered how this will change the price of garri in the...sorry...how this will benefit the end user? Little benefit because a faster processor will add a little speed to your phone making the iPhone 5S&C a non-super fast phone after all but will consume a whole lot of power!
According to CNET review: “its 64-bit architecture, billion-plus transistors, and so on-- and very little talking about how they benefit the user. Know why? Because for the most part, they don't. A faster processor may help with certain games and apps, but it will also consume more power” So are we expecting another BB battery in this new iPhones?
-You should check up on 64bit architecture and its benefits example: games with better graphics because of bigger memory to access. and it is not "a little speed", it is much faster.
-iPhone 5S also shipped with another processor -the M3- which they say handles sensor data. this alone reduces power consumption by the main processor because it doesn't have to compensate for sensors when running apps (sensors which might be redundant since most times the sensor might not be in use) and also I am sure there are other optimizations apple might have added to reduce power consumption by the processors, both for the A7 and the M3
Re: 5 Strong Reasons Why You Will Dislike The Iphone 5S And Iphone 5C -mymobnet! by Damon03(m): 11:10pm On Sep 14, 2013
I don't know why they are trying so hard to bring apple down
Re: 5 Strong Reasons Why You Will Dislike The Iphone 5S And Iphone 5C -mymobnet! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 14, 2013
so i should hate d iphone nw coz of dis POST *trash* ........ lwkmd
Re: 5 Strong Reasons Why You Will Dislike The Iphone 5S And Iphone 5C -mymobnet! by tender92(m): 6:02am On Sep 15, 2013
Now i hate Apple.!!!
lolzzz

Op u need voodoo to convince me grin
Re: 5 Strong Reasons Why You Will Dislike The Iphone 5S And Iphone 5C -mymobnet! by peteonline: 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
you don't need to *hate* Apple, go ahead to buy one but note that the statements in the original post are facts, you must not be convinced, rather you should google why Android will always outsell Apple at least till the next 5 years
Re: 5 Strong Reasons Why You Will Dislike The Iphone 5S And Iphone 5C -mymobnet! by Slowpois0n: 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
OP. you are just posting crap on your blog.
Re: 5 Strong Reasons Why You Will Dislike The Iphone 5S And Iphone 5C -mymobnet! by wman(m): 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
peteonline: you don't need to *hate* Apple, go ahead to buy one but note that the statements in the original post are facts, you must not be convinced, rather you should google why Android will always outsell Apple at least till the next 5 years
Damn it man you write plain foolish things just to promote your foolish blog.
Android is an OS while Apple is a company.
FYI: Millions queued around the world to buy the Iphone 5s and 5c. Their combined sales was more than any that of any smartphone ever in history.
Different strokes for different folks
Each man to his Samsung, Apple, Nokia Lumia, Blackberry or Tecno. They all serve different purposes
One man's meat is another man's poison.

#TeamSamsung

1 Like

Re: 5 Strong Reasons Why You Will Dislike The Iphone 5S And Iphone 5C -mymobnet! by psalmdave(m): 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
It's things like this that have caused trouble in this phone section,no phone will satisfy every one,buy the 1 u like,and stop all these trash....

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Phone's Browser To Function Again? / Clean Uk Used Iphone Of Various Categories From Iphone4 To Iphone 6 For Sale / How To Protect Your Eyes While Using Your Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.