Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

What Is The Best AC Temperature For Infants - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Best AC Temperature For Infants (2836 Views)

Medical Check-ups For Infants / Sweden To Parents: Don't Share Beds With Infants / Can A Man With Ac Genotype Marry A Woman With As Genotype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best AC Temperature For Infants by domack99(m): 6:56am On Sep 15, 2013
I leant that putting on Air condition for babies is better ceiling fan or standing one, please i will like to know at what temperature in degree celsius is preferred for infants in Nigeria.
Re: What Is The Best AC Temperature For Infants by martyns303(m): 7:29am On Sep 15, 2013
Fan gives flu and chest pain, don't know the brand u use, but 18 is the cooldest in the product here, so 25 using that snow icon is aii
Re: What Is The Best AC Temperature For Infants by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 15, 2013
For infants between 18 and 20 degC. Just tuck them in their pajamas properly and see them sleep until the next morning. If they wake up often at night to eat, they will forget their night meal sef smiley
Re: What Is The Best AC Temperature For Infants by blank(f): 7:59am On Sep 15, 2013
18degC is too cold for me. I usually put the temp I am comfortable to sleep in and then make sure I tuck my baby in comfortably. 22 to 24degC is okay for me.
Re: What Is The Best AC Temperature For Infants by domack99(m): 8:02am On Sep 15, 2013
Chillisauce: For infants between 18 and 20 degC. Just tuck them in their pajamas properly and see them sleep until the next morning. If they wake up often at night to eat, they will forget their night meal sef smiley

Don't you think 18-20 degreeC will be too cold, Nigeria Harmattan period that we compalin that the weather is too cold is just with in 18-20 degree C.
Re: What Is The Best AC Temperature For Infants by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 15, 2013
domack99:

Don't you think 18-20 degreeC will be too cold, Nigeria Harmattan period that we compalin that the weather is too cold is just with in 18-20 degree C.

Not too cold when you tuck them very well in their pajamas and their sleep sheet. Do you as an adult sleep better when the room is cold and you fold yourself in the sheet or better when you keep tossing around looking for a comfort zone as you begin to feel hot one side?

Well, I have it with my two kids and they hardly have rashes and sleep well too. Their skin glow like chocolate smiley.

To each on her own Sha,

(1) (Reply)

Man Guns Down Pregnant Burglar After She Told Him 'i'm Going To Have A Baby' / What Are The Signs Of A Potential Nagging Wife / The Miracle Of Sex In A Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.