Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,289 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Please Advise On Construction Of Property For Sales On Ppi - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Advise On Construction Of Property For Sales On Ppi (541 Views)

How I Made Over N1 Million Naira Monthly Sales On Dealdey / Spirit Fire Consumes Sokoto, Takes 43 Lives, Destroys N50m Worth Of Property / I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise On Construction Of Property For Sales On Ppi by expert555: 11:39am On Sep 15, 2013
Please advice and help, I’m an accountant recently came back to Nigeria from UK to look for business, fortunately enough I was able to get investors from Europe willing to bring money to Nigeria only in the area of constructions. At the same time I’m able to secure a contract in one of the southern states to construct 1000 housing units of residential property on PPi, needless to say the state is not taking risk at all, and rather they are leasing the land to us for 75 years on a fortune. We are prepared to take the risk because the state is a prime state. The help I required from all Nairalanders is step by step guide from the design of forms for off-takers to advertisements and mortgage offers. I have already secured guarantee for the funds from a local bank.

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha’s Special Poverty Alleviation Project Kicks Off Soon / Free Shipping / Blackberry Pins For Business Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.