Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

PICTURES: Rick Ross Lose A Lot of Weight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PICTURES: Rick Ross Lose A Lot of Weight (12823 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me / See How Rick Ross Looks Now After Loosing A Ton Of Weight / Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICTURES: Rick Ross Lose A Lot of Weight by feARless1(f): 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2013
You're not the man I used to know,you're a shadow of yourself, lol, but seriously the rapper and business tycoon looks like a shadow to me, I mean whoever thought Rick was ever gonna look like this definitely not me but he has really given us the shock of our lives, could it be because he lost his Reebok deal to that date rape song? Well i heard that Ross has been doing alot of working out aerobics to loss weight , he had Lap Band Surgery which is a kind of gastric by pass surgery to enable him also loose interesting in food as at then he lost 20 pounds, noe he is on strict diet. Personally i think he needs it, in oprah's voice# man you were already occupying half of the planet lol, check out Rick Ross slim fit body below and tell us what you think and by the way, yes the first picture was photo-shopped but the 2nd is not
To see my of his six packs visit
www.diamondodey..com

Re: PICTURES: Rick Ross Lose A Lot of Weight by Allohrandy(m): 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2013
fake
Re: PICTURES: Rick Ross Lose A Lot of Weight by Lilaex: 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2013
Stup!dly Fake...
Re: PICTURES: Rick Ross Lose A Lot of Weight by phaphyz05(m): 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2013
Go get a lyf gal n stop shittin around
Re: PICTURES: Rick Ross Lose A Lot of Weight by swtme(f): 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2013
NEXT!!!
Re: PICTURES: Rick Ross Lose A Lot of Weight by ajasa4link: 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2013
photo-kiosk
Re: PICTURES: Rick Ross Lose A Lot of Weight by MsSpaqs(f): 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2013
Lol u guys shld take it easy on d poster.She's right i saw a pix he took with Diddy so yes he has lost weight.

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Rick Ross Lose A Lot of Weight by Danhumprey: 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2013
undecided
Re: PICTURES: Rick Ross Lose A Lot of Weight by Sijo01(f): 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2013
kini big deal. Ngozi Ezeonu has also lost alot of weight.
Re: PICTURES: Rick Ross Lose A Lot of Weight by fr3do(m): 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2013
1st pic is fake
2nd is real

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Rick Ross Lose A Lot of Weight by idriis: 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2013
1st is fake, 2nd looks real but I'm not too sure. By the way, Whodafuck is rick ross? undecided
Re: PICTURES: Rick Ross Lose A Lot of Weight by IAMBREEZY: 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2013
Lie
Re: PICTURES: Rick Ross Lose A Lot of Weight by 3ace(m): 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2013
Is that vitiligo or is the second pix suffering from colour deficiency. He's definitely loosing weight.
Re: PICTURES: Rick Ross Lose A Lot of Weight by ajasa4link: 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2013
Abi no be d same rick Ross wey I know?

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Rick Ross Lose A Lot of Weight by MsSpaqs(f): 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2013
3ace: Is that vitiligo or is the second pix suffering from colour deficiency. He's definitely loosing weight.

I thot so 2 but i zoomed d pix n noticed that is d colour of his Skin,d othr part looks dat way(dark) becuz it has been covered wt Tattoo
Re: PICTURES: Rick Ross Lose A Lot of Weight by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2013
FIRST PIC FAKE..

SECOND PIC,

still doubting

AND ON THE 8TH DAY, GOD CREATED PHOTOSHOP
Re: PICTURES: Rick Ross Lose A Lot of Weight by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 16, 2013
Hytime the guy does
Re: PICTURES: Rick Ross Lose A Lot of Weight by viroblaze: 6:52am On Sep 16, 2013
Ross without the beard and the fat is like the the kid next door.. Thats his fucvvvvvkin signature..
Re: PICTURES: Rick Ross Lose A Lot of Weight by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 16, 2013
GOLD! GOLD! GOLD!

"Am on a SEAFOOD diet. I see food, I eat it." grin grin grin
Re: PICTURES: Rick Ross Lose A Lot of Weight by feARless1(f): 11:46am On Sep 16, 2013
sadI really hate his new look... Please go bk to d elephant you were
Re: PICTURES: Rick Ross Lose A Lot of Weight by dplomaticVal: 12:17am On Sep 18, 2013
poster you cn only hoodwink the gullible with this concotted doggerel undecided
Re: PICTURES: Rick Ross Lose A Lot of Weight by viroblaze: 7:10am On Sep 18, 2013
Sharrap angry
dplomaticVal: poster you cn only hoodwink the gullible with this concotted doggerel undecided

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Spotted Shopping For Wedding Dress In New York / Secondary School Student Behaving Very Bad. See Photos Here / Julius Agwu's Birthday Celebration In Children's Home And Old People'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.