Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Abel Anthony Ohue Is A Scammer - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Abel Anthony Ohue Is A Scammer (1617 Views)

Is Justi4jesu A Scammer? / The Face Of A Scammer! Abayomi Dare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abel Anthony Ohue Is A Scammer by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2013
[b]Hello Nairalanders, am just writing to inform you about this serial scammer. This iddiot put up an advert on nairaland that he is selling an sms website; ecosms247.com. I contacted him about the price he is selling the website and he mentioned that he is selling it for 6k! Haba... I was taken aback coz I knew that the price he mentioned is ridiculous considering hosting and all. But due to the fact that some people now do free hosting, I decided against my will to trust this mofo. Be it as it may, my instincts were still on me that he is a scammer. I called him and voiced my concerns but in their usual hasty and sweet voice behooove of scammers, he was able to coerce me. I was at my village in the Far East. But this hungry racoon was always on me on phone asking about the money. I was like “Dude, please give me some space”. I was busy in the village on land matters and a chimp from Edo was disturbing me. All the same, I decided still to send the money when I came back to town. After the payment, this son of a mad woman refused to send the login and admin details as he promised me. I pressured him for almost a day and he later sent me some details! Nairalanders, lo and behold; it was a reseller store being given free by smslive247.com! I was mad at this guy! I was like; “You promised me my own website where am going to be the admin and here you are mandating me to be a phucking reseller for you... Who the phuck do you think you are? When did Edo sons get more industrious than Anambra peeps?” I told him that he has deviated from our agreement and he has to refund me. He was trying to play smart with me... Always claiming to be busy in a meeting, lecture hall or pecking firewood”... I was so mad. I still gave him the benefit of doubt to return my 6k but he refused. I waited for almost a week and he refused. I now sent an sms warning him that am going to post his address, details and contact on top websites, blogs, EFCC, NCC website and other top scam sites. I have spent almost all my energy trying to take people like this down on Nairaland. Its just so unfortunate that I fell for this one coz I thought he was an honest guy. I have done business with Nairalanders worth hundreds of thousands and the most funny part is that none of them have seen me physically.. E.g is here; nairaland.com/1374952/request-droid-vpn-tweakware-vpn
Most even send recharge cards! Yet I deliver. None of them can claim that I have taken 1 naira from them in theft.. So I wonder why this arrse hole will treat me like this! I wanted to go to EFCC office today to lodge a physical complain against him but its just that I had to go back to the village because of him.... I want to start from there because atimes God and the man made law takes time to respond. What is wrong with low lifes like this? Why do the make the online experience horrible for the few honest ones like us? WHY, WHY, WHY? Its so annoying but we have to live with them. The only Jupiter that will save this guy is six feet! Am so sorry that am sounding this raw and vulgar... This guy has really hurt me and I won’t rest till either God, gods or the hand of the law takes him out. Yesterday, a guy posted about how he was scammed of almost 300,000! WTF! Are this guys these heartless? We are talking about our bad economy and government and our fellow Nigerians are scamming us? Please, all beware of this guy! His name is ANTHONY ABEL OHUE. After posting this on nairaland, I will also post his details on top embassies and job seeking sites in Nigeria and the world. Am working towards getting his real pictures. I just got that of him and his friends or just only him... I don’t really know. But the man in my village promised me his real picture. When I get that, I will also upload it here on Nairaland. From today, I have declared war on scammers in Nigeria. Enough is enough. Just watch your back hommies coz my own is taking out... No mercy. This particular scammer has these details now;[/b]
Re: Abel Anthony Ohue Is A Scammer by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2013
PLEASE READERS, DO NOT MIND THE FULLTOPS... ITS DUE TO THE A.N.T.I S.P.A.M BOT!

FAKE O.F.F.I.C.E ADDRESS: No 5 Owerri street, bukuru, Jos , Plateau State

P.H.O.N.E N.U.M.B.E.R: 0.8.1.3.4.7.3.4.9.3.2

BANK NAME: A.C.C.E.S.S B.A.N.K

ACCCOUNT N.U.M.B.E.R: 0.0.5.6.7.8.6.4.3.9

FRAUD SMS SITE: Ecosms247

N.A.I.R.A.L.A.N.D ID’S: Hackynoni009, Cliqmob owner's

FAKE BLOGS BY HIM: c.l.i.q.m.o.b.b.lo.g.s.p.ot.com, n.a.i.r.a.m.i.n.d.com, m.o.b.i.l.e.c.r.e.w.n.e.t

F.A.C.E.B.O.O.K I.D: ecowealthconcept
Re: Abel Anthony Ohue Is A Scammer by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2013
[b]PLEASE AND PLEASE, NEVER HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE WEBSITES OR BLOGS I WILL LIST BELOW. THEY ARE INFECTED WITH VIRUS, MALWARES, AND DARK CODES AND OWNED BY THIS SATAN. THIS GUY IS A SATAN. NEVER HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS SCAM AND FRAUD CALLED ANTHONY ABEL OHUE! HE IS OUT TO DESTROY. NEVR BUY ANYTHING FROM HIM NOT EVEN SMS. NEVER SEND MONEY TO THAT ACCOUNT. I AM ALSO IN CONTACT WITH SOME PEOPLE HE HAS SCAMMED. HE IS A SERIAL CRIMINAL.IN VIEW OF THIS AND OTHER SCAMS, I WILL ADVISE NAIRALANDERS TO REPORT SCAMS IMMEDIATELY SO THAT NEW PEOPLE WILL NOT FALL FOR IT. PLEASE, MY LAST ADVISE IS THIS, BEFORE YOU BUY ANYTHING OR DO ANY TRANSACTION WITH A NAIRALANDER, JUST DO THE FOLLOWING;

1)FIRST CHECK THE USER’S PROFILE, HIS COMMENTS AND HIS TOPICS

2)BE OBSERVANT OF THE DATE HIS PROFILE WAS CREATED. THIS ONE IS MOST IMPORTANT AND VERY SERIOUS. MOST SCAM’S (90%) ON NAIRALAND, ARE OPERATED BY PEEPS WITH NEW ID’S... I FOUND THIS OUT AFTER A DEEP RESEARCH. PLEASE REMEMBER THIS WARNING “NEVER DEAL WITH A NAIRALANDER WHO HAS NOT BEEN ON THE FORUM FOR UP TO A YEAR! NEVER SEND MONEY TO THE PERSON UNLESS YOU ARE SEEING HIM FACE TO FACE! SP BEFORE YOU DEAL WITH A NAIRALANDER, JUST CLICK ON THE PERSONS PROFILE... EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM OR HER WILL POP OUT!”

3)ALTHOUGH THE AMOUNT I LOST IS COMPARATIVELY SMALL TO WHAT OTHERS LOOSE, I WILL ALSO ADVISE YOU TO RUN AWAY FROM A DEAL ONCE IT IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. IF A NAIRALANDER OR ANY ONLINE CRIMINAL WANTS TO SELL ANYTHING TO YOU, AND THE AMOUNT IS RIDICULOUSLY SMALL COMPARED TO WHAT OTHERS SELL; IT IS PROBABLY A SCAM... JUST RUN AWAY! I WONDER HOW SOMEONE WILL TELL YOU THAT HE IS SELLING A BENTLEY 2012 FOR 800K AND YOU DIDNT CHANGE YOUR NAME TO USAIN BOLT!

4)THIS ONE IS PROBABLY THE MOST IMPORTANT... BEFORE YOU BUY ANYTHING ONLINE OR BEFORE YOU DEAL WITH A NAIRALANDER, GOOGLE HIS NAME, DETAILS AND INFO HE OR SHE SENT YOU.. BEFORE GOOGLING, MAKE SURE THAT YOU ATTACH “SCAM”, “FRAUD” OR “CRIMINAL” TO HIS OR HER NAME AS THE KEYWORDS. DONT JUST TYPE ONLY THE DEALERS NAME E.G HACKY009 OR ABEL OHUE... NOPE. THAT’S WRONG. JUST TYPE “ABEL ANTHONY OHUE SCAM OR FRAUD” OR THE PERSON’S USERNAME ON NAIRALAND WITH THE KEYWORDS ALSO.. E.G “Hackynoni009 SCAM OR FRAUD”. YOU WILL SUPRISED AT WHAT GOOGLE WILL GIVE YOU. THIS PARTICULAR PROCEDURE HAS SAVED ME FROM SO MANY SCAMS BEFORE. MY GUESS IS THAT THIS GUY IS A NEWBIE AND THATS WHY GOOGLE GAVE NO HITS! JUST CHECK HIS PROFILE ON NAIRALAND. HE IS NEW! THE ONLY PROBLEM HERE IS THAT MOST OF THEM WHEN DISCOVERED WILL CREATE NEW PROFILES OR MONIKERS... LOLS. BUT THERE IS A WAY TO CATCH THEM! CHECK THEIR PROFILES.... YOU WILL BE SUPRISED IT WAS CREATED IN WITHIN THE PAST WEEK, DAYS OR EVEN MINUTES! AGAIN, SCAMMERS LEAVE CRUMBS EVERYWHERE... I WILL KEEP THIS SECRETS TO MYSELF ON HOW I FOLLOW THEIR CRUMBS. ONCE I CATCH THEM, TRUST ME TO POST IT HERE.

I WILL BE UPDATING THIS POST AS MUCH AS I CAN... AM WORKING TO NAIL HIM. IN THREE DAYS, I WILL BE TRAVELLING TO BENIN. EVEN IF IT MEANS STAYING UP TO A MONTH IN BENIN IN ORDER TO BUST THIS GUY, I WILL DO THAT.

N.B
ATTACHED IS THE BANK TELLER I USED IN PAYING HIM SO THAT HEAVENS AND THE gods WILL BEAR ME WITNESS!
[/b]
Re: Abel Anthony Ohue Is A Scammer by drizzit(m): 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2013
Bro I feel ur pains seriously.....its quite hard to stomach d fact that u ve bin taken for a joy ride. Its not about the money.....I know its about the act....one can't be too careful though....and I must say u got me laffing real bad here....sorry bro....hope u get him....
Re: Abel Anthony Ohue Is A Scammer by Daniluv2k4(m): 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2013
tnx bro...dey r many @ auto nd property section

pls bware of dix oloribu wey say "neco result is out nd bad"
Re: Abel Anthony Ohue Is A Scammer by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2013
THE TELLER I USED IN PAYING HIM

Re: Abel Anthony Ohue Is A Scammer by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2013
I have so many information on this guy.... But anti spam bot is refusing me to operate or post them here. I have his phone numbers and websites..I dont really know how to post them to avoid being banned by anti spam bot.
Re: Abel Anthony Ohue Is A Scammer by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2013
RE: PROBABLE PICTURES OF THE SCAMMER AND HIS FRIENDS!

Re: Abel Anthony Ohue Is A Scammer by Kendzyma(m): 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2013
Argh! 9jirianz! And we kip blamin our leaderz!
Re: Abel Anthony Ohue Is A Scammer by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2013
Eye sorry about your loss OP
Re: Abel Anthony Ohue Is A Scammer by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2013
Here are his phone numbers;
Re: Abel Anthony Ohue Is A Scammer by showbobo(m): 4:42am On Sep 16, 2013
@OP
Sorry about your loss. . . These are just some hungry bunch of edo teenagers. . . . Remember they only have two professions here. . . The girls to prostitute and the guys to scam. . .lol
Re: Abel Anthony Ohue Is A Scammer by abigtizzy: 3:11pm On May 05, 2018
I never knew this post is here.. This bastard scammed me of 20k too and keep promising day and night that he will turn up but all na empty shit
It was about 4 weeks ago...

This is the idiot page on nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/techguideblog

I don't know when hurry edo guys like this will stop this unlawful act.

(1) (Reply)

#FREE-SHIPPING BRYTE IPx8 2.2ghz OctaCore (3G,2GB,16gbHD)7.9"-TABLET+FREE-POUCH / CT All In One Laptop Power Bank - 96000mah A Unique, Powerful Laptop Powerbank / Dell Inspirion 15. 6th Gen Intel/nvidia GTX 4GB @185k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.