Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Is Justi4jesu A Scammer? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Is Justi4jesu A Scammer? (2293 Views)

Beware Of This Scammer! / My Apologize To @justi4jesu... She Is The Best / Threat To My Life By @godisgood333(a Scammer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Justi4jesu A Scammer? by ogatimon(m): 12:02am On Apr 17, 2015
Myself and a few of my friends want to ship some phones from china, and I am about paying money to a nairalander justi4jesu, I want to make sure she isn't a scammer. Please anyone who has done business with her should testify. I'm just trying to make sure my self and my friends hard earned money isnt lost
Re: Is Justi4jesu A Scammer? by bogolobango(m): 12:07am On Apr 17, 2015
I know d guy on nl up 4yrs sha buh where u can find him easily is on travel section dubai visa stuff
Re: Is Justi4jesu A Scammer? by xzibukz(m): 12:15am On Apr 17, 2015
lolz***
No!!!!!!

Thread Closed!!!!!
Re: Is Justi4jesu A Scammer? by ogatimon(m): 12:15am On Apr 17, 2015
bogolobango:
I know d guy on nl up 4yrs sha buh where u can find him easily is on travel section dubai visa stuff

Thanks, but that was one of the things that made me ask the question. If He/She is involved in travel/visa, how can he/she still be in the import/export business?
Re: Is Justi4jesu A Scammer? by ogatimon(m): 12:16am On Apr 17, 2015
xzibukz:
lolz***
No!!!!!!

Thread Closed!!!!!

Have you done business with him/her? because I searched nairaland and i didn't see anyone who said anything about receiving any ordered product. Only enquiries.
Re: Is Justi4jesu A Scammer? by xzibukz(m): 12:22am On Apr 17, 2015
ogatimon:

Have you done business with him/her? because I searched nairaland and i didn't see anyone who said anything about receiving any ordered product. Only enquiries.

Lwkmd
You must be kidding!!!
Almost 180 of her pre-order thread pages!!!
Almost 30 of her gadget sales thread!!!
So you mean no single testifier/testimony

Anyways, i have done alot of transactions with her via whatsapp & i received my goods in good shape...
both orders from Dubai & U.s
Re: Is Justi4jesu A Scammer? by slye(m): 12:37am On Apr 17, 2015
you must be new on Nairaland...

2 Likes

Re: Is Justi4jesu A Scammer? by kazzonline: 2:19am On Apr 17, 2015
From few i know about her,, she is based in dubai and she is not a scammer, she is a lady making a honest living for her self over at dubai instead of what most gurls go over there for, so deal with her and hav peace of mind, also chk her threads
Re: Is Justi4jesu A Scammer? by michealbug: 3:11am On Apr 17, 2015
ogatimon:
Myself and a few of my friends want to ship some phones from china, and I am about paying money to a nairalander justi4jesu, I want to make sure she isn't a scammer. Please anyone who has done business with her should testify. I'm just trying to make sure my self and my friends hard earned money isnt lost

i have done alot of transactions with the usti4jesu and i can assure you there is nothing to worry about.
Re: Is Justi4jesu A Scammer? by jfkenny(m): 5:05am On Apr 17, 2015
Re: Is Justi4jesu A Scammer? by ogatimon(m): 5:41am On Apr 17, 2015
jfkenny:
Go through this..she is not..
https://www.nairaland.com/1788753/order-laptopsphones-usaukdubai-china-nigeria

Thank you, now i am at peace
Re: Is Justi4jesu A Scammer? by tyconcepts(f): 6:25am On Apr 17, 2015
This question is funny.....Oga/Madam plz don't attach "scam" to justi4jesu's name.

180pages on NL and still counting is sufficient testimony for you already.

CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is Justi4jesu A Scammer? by shrekandfiona: 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
ogatimon:
shocked she isn't. I have imported from her also introduced my sis who has also bought from her. And she is female not male.

However before you order or pay money into any account, go to her thread, get her contacts and call, mail, whatsapp her to be sure it's her account details because a certain emmanuel scammer has been impersonating her. Not just her sef but others as well. Good luck
Re: Is Justi4jesu A Scammer? by Jeffy1206(m): 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
Op abeg that name no near scam at all in fact they can't co relate grin
Re: Is Justi4jesu A Scammer? by kandrus: 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
The lady is confirm
Tested and trusted ..she is my crush oh .
Mods do the needful ..take this thread down
Before derailers take over
Re: Is Justi4jesu A Scammer? by fashrola(m): 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
Justi4Jesu is a trusted fellow.... Go ahead and transact your business... But always contact her before making payment sha...

Also she's very SEXY kiss
Re: Is Justi4jesu A Scammer? by ogatimon(m): 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
I got scammed by a person posing to be justi4jesu, using the email address justi4jesu@gmail.com, please be warned.
Re: Is Justi4jesu A Scammer? by kilode100(f): 11:12am On Apr 23, 2015
ogatimon:
I got scammed by a person posing to be justi4jesu, using the email address justi4jesu@gmail.com, please be warned.

Ogakpata.... Hawa u?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Justi4jesu A Scammer? by kolalere2002: 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
That's not her email. And I know she told you that earlier today. She's not a scammer. She's honest and straightforward. Done business with her severally.
Re: Is Justi4jesu A Scammer? by ogatimon(m): 7:46pm On May 27, 2015
kilode100:

Ogakpata.... Hawa u?

i'm fine, you?
Re: Is Justi4jesu A Scammer? by kilode100(f): 9:32pm On May 27, 2015
ogatimon:

i'm fine, you?

Look what the cat dragged in.... shocked shocked
U don settle that aunty ni tongue

23 Likes

Re: Is Justi4jesu A Scammer? by Dandy1(m): 10:12am On May 20, 2016
No, she's not!!!
Re: Is Justi4jesu A Scammer? by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 20, 2016
Dandy1:
No, she's not!!!

Why did u resurrect a year old thread?

Op, she is not a scammer. She is a hard working Nigerian living and work in Dubai. She is helping people source for items as part time business. She is very rich and can never involve herself in any fraudulent business.

Op, try to adjust the topic and never again associate her name with fraud

(1) (Reply)

Cctv Best Spy Camera For Sale - Spy Your Environment / Neatly used Samsung Note 8.0....everything intact. 65k(neg) ...pic / Mint Samsung S7 Edge Duos For Sale #133,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.