Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,043 members, 7,956,889 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:36 PM

Tiwa Savage Shows Love To Her Boo Once Again On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Shows Love To Her Boo Once Again On Instagram (2457 Views)

Donjazzy's Reply To A Fan That Wanted Money To Buy Her Boo Val Gift Is Funny / Annie Idibia Shows Love To Tonto Dikeh / Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Maternity Style And We’re Loving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Shows Love To Her Boo Once Again On Instagram by gosifechris: 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2013
It's cool being in love but the fear of Seperation
made some people ran away from it.
Guess it's not the same for artiste Tiwa savage
because I think she is crazily in love with this Guy

in the pics below.

She wrote this

click here read www.gosifechris..com/2013/09/tiwa-savage-shows-love-to-her-boo-once.html

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Love To Her Boo Once Again On Instagram by SlyIg(f): 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2013
168 views, no post!
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Love To Her Boo Once Again On Instagram by kehinde1588(m): 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2013
SlyIg: 168 views, no post!
and den?
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Love To Her Boo Once Again On Instagram by Boll2010: 8:06pm On Sep 15, 2013
Weyrey ni blogger yi sha.......so tiwa savage don turn ACTRESS go modify ur post........no be everybody go use blogging chop ooo!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Love To Her Boo Once Again On Instagram by flolancracker: 8:28pm On Sep 15, 2013
kehinde1588: and den?
i.e this news aint worth being news
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Love To Her Boo Once Again On Instagram by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2013
Mtchew..very annoying thread..
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Love To Her Boo Once Again On Instagram by gosifechris: 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2013
@slyig is that some sort of first to comment cheesy

@kehinde ...thanks

@boll2010...ogami u suppose understand say no be small work

@titiluvly, maybe you are headed for sexuality section,just pm me 4 new updates grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Love To Her Boo Once Again On Instagram by Boll2010: 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2013
gosifechris: @slyig is that some sort of first to comment cheesy

@kehinde ...thanks

@titiluvly, maybe you are headed for sexuality section,just pm me 4 new updates grin
God bless u

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Love To Her Boo Once Again On Instagram by SlyIg(f): 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2013
kehinde1588: and den?
see me... see troublem o ...
Abeg, commot from road joor. Wetin come concern you with my post.
Post ur opinion and pass abeg!
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Love To Her Boo Once Again On Instagram by SlyIg(f): 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2013
gosifechris: @slyig is that some sort of first to comment cheesy

@kehinde ...thanks

No, it isn't!
It's not this kind of thread that i can boast of first to comment.
Sorry about that ...
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Love To Her Boo Once Again On Instagram by gosifechris: 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2013
SlyIg: see me... see troublem o ...
Abeg, commot from road joor. Wetin come concern you with my post.
Post ur opinion and pass abeg!

#runs to the lavatory and says# e be like say u too like wahala... I like gurls like dat oo cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Love To Her Boo Once Again On Instagram by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 15, 2013
undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Love To Her Boo Once Again On Instagram by switdil(f): 11:33pm On Sep 15, 2013
Boll2010: Weyrey ni blogger yi sha.......so tiwa savage don turn ACTRESS go modify ur post........no be everybody go use blogging chop ooo!!
Your mouth too sharp
No be everything wey ur head process u must tok
Em go wound u one day o
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Love To Her Boo Once Again On Instagram by Boll2010: 12:33am On Sep 16, 2013
switdil:
Your mouth too sharp
No be everything wey ur head process u must tok
Em go wound u one day o
u again Is dis sum sort of nightmare..........baba shey dis girl matter enta sacrifice mak I carry..........go n play who is in d gardengrin

(1) (Reply)

Ladu Gaga Goes Gaga In Artpop Film / World Twerking Competition In Uk. See Pictures / Toyin Aimakhu Stuns In New Set Of Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.