Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Women Protect Phone Than Protecting Themselves. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Women Protect Phone Than Protecting Themselves. (727 Views)

Joke Of The Day( Terrorist Protecting His Joy Stick For His 72 Virgins) / Nigerian Police Protecting Your Life,property And Family / Condom Na Him Protect Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Protect Phone Than Protecting Themselves. by Yusluv77(m): 7:23pm On Sep 15, 2013
Girls of today would never seize to amuse me.
They hold the most expensive phones and because
they know their worth, if you check the phones, well
covered with a phone-cover.
Check the screen, its well guarded with a screen
guard.
Check even the keys, they are well protected with a
keypad-protector. And ironically, they walk the streets
with their bodies well exposed.
WHY?....Its either the phones are worth more than
your bodies or you are yet to recognize your worth as
ladies.........
Hmm, just my little observation.
Re: Women Protect Phone Than Protecting Themselves. by PrettySpicey(f): 9:49pm On Sep 15, 2013
That is not the only protection given to phones by ladies. I remember hiding my handset under a stack of clothes as armed robbers attacked the place I lived during my service year, leaving myself to the mercy of the hooligans. And it was just a Bird slim phone lol grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Help! / How Was Your Night? / Yoruba Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.