Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Real Fact About The 3 Major Tribes - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Real Fact About The 3 Major Tribes (650 Views)

The Hardest of the 3 Major Language to Learn / Nigerian Tribes And Their States / A Nigerian Word That Has The Same Meaning In D 3 Major Tribes Languages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Fact About The 3 Major Tribes by OsheBabaGod(f): 12:43am On Sep 16, 2013
I don't know how to start this. But everything I see here is obvious that some people are just right. But not all of them tho. Just around 80% of it. I have been already exposed with my 9ja friends for 4 years. And I found that they're not really nice. Am so sorry to say. But the Yorubas are too greedy and rude, the Igbos are too arrogant especially people who lives in PH! Eeeeeewwwww I hate arrogance. And the Igbos even say the greediness of Yoruba has already in their blood. Funny right? And the Hausa? The Hausas rarely get opportunity to take their educational level so they've been being slammed by medias. Is this world so wicked?

(1) (Reply)

Watch Promo Of New Igbo TV Channel / Can You Speak In Yoruba For 30sec Without Adding Any English Word? / Igbo Scholars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.