Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,427 members, 7,958,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:47 AM

Do You Wax Your Pubic Hair? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Wax Your Pubic Hair? (972 Views)

Would You Use This Pubic Toilet Made Made Of Transparent Glaass *pics / Buy granite for your building and road construction . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Wax Your Pubic Hair? by Bizmind(m): 4:36am On Sep 16, 2013
I am contemplating waxing my pubic hair because I'm tired of shaving but I really don't know much about waxing. Do you wax yours? Please share your knowledge.
Re: Do You Wax Your Pubic Hair? by bigtt76(f): 6:02am On Sep 16, 2013
Yes o! With candle wax. Buy some and melt in a glass jar. Then with brush use it to smear your pubic region and allow to cool before scrapping off with a spatula. Better than using hot sugar ...you will never shave again grin
Re: Do You Wax Your Pubic Hair? by fr3do(m): 6:48am On Sep 16, 2013
*training dread locks*
Re: Do You Wax Your Pubic Hair? by demelza: 7:03am On Sep 16, 2013
bigtt76: Yes o! With candle wax. Buy some and melt in a glass jar. Then with brush use it to smear your pubic region and allow to cool before scrapping off with a spatula. Better than using hot sugar ...you will never shave again grin
Are you being serious?
Besides, isnt it painful while smearing?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Socialite Taiwo Jamani Dies After Attack By Business Partner / Trader Caught In Lagos Making Fake Cough Syrup / My First Day In...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.