Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Do You Wax Your Pubic Hair? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Wax Your Pubic Hair? (946 Views)

Would You Use This Pubic Toilet Made Made Of Transparent Glaass *pics / Buy granite for your building and road construction . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Wax Your Pubic Hair? by Bizmind(m): 4:36am On Sep 16, 2013
I am contemplating waxing my pubic hair because I'm tired of shaving but I really don't know much about waxing. Do you wax yours? Please share your knowledge.
Re: Do You Wax Your Pubic Hair? by bigtt76(f): 6:02am On Sep 16, 2013
Yes o! With candle wax. Buy some and melt in a glass jar. Then with brush use it to smear your pubic region and allow to cool before scrapping off with a spatula. Better than using hot sugar ...you will never shave again grin
Re: Do You Wax Your Pubic Hair? by fr3do(m): 6:48am On Sep 16, 2013
*training dread locks*
Re: Do You Wax Your Pubic Hair? by demelza: 7:03am On Sep 16, 2013
bigtt76: Yes o! With candle wax. Buy some and melt in a glass jar. Then with brush use it to smear your pubic region and allow to cool before scrapping off with a spatula. Better than using hot sugar ...you will never shave again grin
Are you being serious?
Besides, isnt it painful while smearing?

(1) (Reply)

The Funniest Reply I Read On NL Tonight / Plane Conveying Late Agagu's Remains Crashed. / Meet Ms Stella Oduah's Bulletproof BMW 760 Li High Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.