Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Would You Use This Pubic Toilet Made Made Of Transparent Glaass *pics - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Would You Use This Pubic Toilet Made Made Of Transparent Glaass *pics (1109 Views)

World Most Expensive Toilet Made Of 24 Karat Gold Worth $10 Million (see Photos) / Pictures Of Toilet Made Of 24 Karat Gold Worth $10 Million / World Most Expensive Toilet Made Of GOLD Cost $10 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Use This Pubic Toilet Made Made Of Transparent Glaass *pics by Scamfender: 10:35am On Nov 16, 2014
This ‎is a special public toilet made with one way glass.   It allows you to see outside but not allow people to see you inside
Would you feel comfortable peeing/pooping in this toilet??

*update. It is made with a special one-way glass which let's you see outside but not let people see you inside

Re: Would You Use This Pubic Toilet Made Made Of Transparent Glaass *pics by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 16, 2014
Lol. The people outside won't see you but you'd be seeing them clearly. One good thing about this is that it tests one's confidence level. The bad side is that it makes one throw decorum and decency to the wind.
Re: Would You Use This Pubic Toilet Made Made Of Transparent Glaass *pics by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 16, 2014
Just for curiosity ofcourse I will cheesy
Re: Would You Use This Pubic Toilet Made Made Of Transparent Glaass *pics by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 11:46am On Nov 16, 2014
Wankers will benefit well from this, as they'd have a clear view of all the passing boootys grin cheesy
Re: Would You Use This Pubic Toilet Made Made Of Transparent Glaass *pics by Scamfender: 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2014
9ja galz. R forming. They don't want to comment.

They can't use it. Because they want men to know they shit rarely and it smells nice

Fruqsy mathicks. Comment on this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Use This Pubic Toilet Made Made Of Transparent Glaass *pics by MrScript(m): 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
hmm...
Re: Would You Use This Pubic Toilet Made Made Of Transparent Glaass *pics by Sageez(m): 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
wer my wrapa I wnt shit
Re: Would You Use This Pubic Toilet Made Made Of Transparent Glaass *pics by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 17, 2014
It's going to feel like pooing while everyone watch....mods front page lets see how many people fit poo having the feeling they are being watched.
Re: Would You Use This Pubic Toilet Made Made Of Transparent Glaass *pics by scratchbro: 3:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
I would.....
Re: Would You Use This Pubic Toilet Made Made Of Transparent Glaass *pics by CBNIM: 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
Hmmmm,

*scratcheshead*
Re: Would You Use This Pubic Toilet Made Made Of Transparent Glaass *pics by KillerBeauty(f): 6:27am On Nov 18, 2014
What if somebody outside just keep staring at the toilet, I will think the person can see me and watching me handling my business. That will be uncomfortable

1 Like

Re: Would You Use This Pubic Toilet Made Made Of Transparent Glaass *pics by hyfr(m): 6:42am On Nov 18, 2014
Tho u still won't feel uncomfortable, e go dey like say all man dey look ur gnash ;DTho u still won't feel uncomfortable, e go dey like say all man dey look ur gnash
Re: Would You Use This Pubic Toilet Made Made Of Transparent Glaass *pics by timsbee(f): 9:02am On Nov 18, 2014
i wld rather stand in front of d toilet nd do d deal,, dan go in.......

Am a nigerian for God sake

(1) (Reply)

'how Soyinka & I Set Up Pyrates Confraternity’ – 82 Yr Old Prof. Awe Reveals: / What Would You Love To be Remembered For When You Kiss This World Good Bye !!! / Unbelievable!! Man Uses His Teeth/jaw To Carry A Bag Of Cement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.