Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,444 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

B-e-t-r-a-y-a-l: Man Masterminds Friend’s Kidnap - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / B-e-t-r-a-y-a-l: Man Masterminds Friend’s Kidnap (1010 Views)

Chilling Confessions Of High-Profile Edo Kidnap Suspects (Pictured) / Gunmen Kidnap American Woman In Kogi (Pictured) / Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B-e-t-r-a-y-a-l: Man Masterminds Friend’s Kidnap by fyneIjay(f): 6:40am On Sep 16, 2013
Shock and disbelief could best describe the expression on the face of Kingsley Ifeanyi, on discovering that his kidnap, two months ago, was masterminded by his bosom friend, Jimoh Olalere. Ifeanyi’s kidnap sent fears down the spines of his family and friends around Ibeju-Lekki area, as they wondered why anyone could even think of kidnapping a mere bricklayer. The bubble, however, burst Monday, following the arrest of ten suspected kidnappers by the Lagos State Police command, who have been responsible for series of kidnapping at Ibeju- Lekki and its environs. To the amazement of all, one of the suspects, Jimoh Olalere, confessed to have masterminded Ifeanyi’s kidnap out of jealousy.
*Jimoh
According to Jimoh, the quarrel started between him and his bosom friend following the sale of two plots of land by the latter and his alleged refusal to part with some money. “ I sold two plots of land to Ifeanyi at the rate of N550,000 each. At the end of the deal, he was supposed to pay me some money because he sold the land at a higher rate to the buyer. When I accosted him, he told me to go to hell that he did not get much from the sale. But that has been the custom in my area. This resulted in a heated argument that almost led to a fight. “After that quarrel, we parted ways. I became angry because he went about telling people all sorts of negative things about me. Besides that, I felt he was carrying himself with so much arrogance and I decided to kidnap him to teach him a lesson. I contacted some of my friends who abducted him and took him to a building behind my house where he stayed for two days before he was taken to another hideout. “While in our custody, I visited his parents who told me that some people had put some calls to them demanding for N3 million for Ifeanyi’s release. Pretending to be helping out, I started speaking with the kidnappers at the end of which we bargained for N500,000 for his release. They gave us a deadline for payment, failure of which they threatened to kill Ifeanyi. During one of the telephone conversations, I told the kidnappers that I would like to speak with Ifeanyi, during which he told his mother where to get the sum of N200,000. His parents added the rest and handed a total of N500,000 to me to take to the kidnappers. I took the money to a designated point around Ibeju -Lekki at midnight and handed it over to one of them. The next day, my friend was released and there was jubilation in his family.” New twist After Ifeanyi’s release, Jimoh stated that he went to the kidnapper’s hideout, only to be given the sum of N32,000. “ I was angry and when I demanded to know why I should be given that peanut, they said they were more than ten, whereas , we were nine in number. I got angry and threatened to reject the money but they dared me threatening that even if I exposed them that I would also be implicated. Out of frustration, I left there with the N32,000 that was not even enough for me to meet my family’s immediate need. To be honest, I did not do it for money, I only did it to teach him a lesson because he is very proud.” The father of four later became sober, apparently regretting his action. In an emotion- laden tone, he said, “ Now, I have brought shame to my family, particularly my children. It will be better for me to die and forget about the shame than to live and keep atoning for my sin. I really do not know how to face my friend, his family, my wife and children,“ the 40-year-old Oyo state- born said, shaking his head in regret.
Source:
www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/b-e-t-r-a-y-a-l-man-masterminds-friends-kidnap/
Re: B-e-t-r-a-y-a-l: Man Masterminds Friend’s Kidnap by fyneIjay(f): 6:49am On Sep 16, 2013
Betrayal or Jelousy, you be the Judge.
Re: B-e-t-r-a-y-a-l: Man Masterminds Friend’s Kidnap by cjrane: 6:51am On Sep 16, 2013
The only reason i read this was because i saw the word "BETRAYAL"
I just bet with my girlfriend that it must be a yoruba man betraying his friend since it was their second nature to do so, and she said she would give me two N1,500 recharge cards if the betrayer was indeed yoruba!
Low and behold, it is our own [size=14pt]Jimoh Olalere[/size] !

lol.. i now have N3,000 naira recharge cards simply for knowing a yoruba can never be trusted ! grin

2 Likes

Re: B-e-t-r-a-y-a-l: Man Masterminds Friend’s Kidnap by fyneIjay(f): 6:54am On Sep 16, 2013
cjrane: The only reason i read this was because i saw the word "BETRAYAL"
I just bet with my girlfriend that it must be a yoruba man betraying his friend since it was their second nature to do so, and she said she would give me two N1,500 recharge cards if the betrayer was indeed yoruba!

lol.. i now have N3,000 naira recharge cards simply for knowing a yoruba can never be trusted ! grin
I am creating new threads in response to this
www.nairaland.com/1439941/another-indusrious-son-land-rising/1#18150827
Re: B-e-t-r-a-y-a-l: Man Masterminds Friend’s Kidnap by ifyalways(f): 6:55am On Sep 16, 2013
The heart of man,who can tell?
Enyi mere enyi ya.
Re: B-e-t-r-a-y-a-l: Man Masterminds Friend’s Kidnap by MayorofLagos(m): 7:14am On Sep 16, 2013
cjrane: The only reason i read this was because i saw the word "BETRAYAL"

Nzeogwu, an Iboman, whom Ademulegun children called uncle....and would occassionally stop at the Ademuleguns for meals, was the same man who came into their household and murdered their father and mother.

If Mrs Ademulegun had poisoned his food plate on one of his hunger stopovers you would have called it Yoruba betrayal.

No tribe, nationally, is worse in acts of betrayal than Ibo.

1. Nzeribe sold guns and weapons to Nigerian Army to kill his tribemen during the war.

2. Ojukwu killed his field commander Banjo, a Yorubaman, in act of treachery.

3. Same Ojukwu abandoned his people and land, turned his back after swearing to stand with them till death, but when the barrels and the bayonets got closer he took off to another man's land to enjoy his life, leaving Ibo women and children to be massacred.

4. This Ojukwu was pardoned and returned and while preaching to his tribemen never to forget Biafra the gizzard was aiding Nigeria to marginalize and suppress Iboland.

Would you like to hear about Nwobodo's betrayals, how about Azikiwe's treacheries?

Yeye dey smell! grin

1 Like

Re: B-e-t-r-a-y-a-l: Man Masterminds Friend’s Kidnap by cashkid18(m): 7:42am On Sep 16, 2013
i hv always known dt an average yoruba is always jealous of d ibos no mata hw poor d ibo man might b
Re: B-e-t-r-a-y-a-l: Man Masterminds Friend’s Kidnap by tyson99(m): 8:00am On Sep 16, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos:

Nzeogwu, an Iboman, whom Ademulegun children called uncle....and would occassionally stop at the Ademuleguns for meals, was the same man who came into their household and murdered their father and mother.

If Mrs Ademulegun had poisoned his food plate on one of his hunger stopovers you would have called it Yoruba betrayal.

1. Nzeribe sold guns and weapons to Nigerian Army to kill his tribemen during the war.

3. Same Ojukwu abandoned his people and land, turned his back after swearing to stand with them till death, but when the barrels and the bayonets got closer he took off to another man's land to enjoy his life, leaving Ibo women and children to be massacred.

4. This Ojukwu was pardoned and returned and while preaching to his tribemen never to forget Biafra the gizzard was aiding Nigeria to marginalize and suppress Iboland.

Would you like to hear about Nwobodo's betrayals, how about Azikiwe's treacheries?

Yeye dey smell! grin
Abeg help me tell am cos e be like say the elastic for hin mouth don slack grin
Re: B-e-t-r-a-y-a-l: Man Masterminds Friend’s Kidnap by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:03am On Sep 16, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos:

Yeye dey smell! grin
Provide ur source before we take ur trash serious the op provided a source so do the same instead of fabricating trash

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

News: (PHOTO) What Two Ex-convicts Were Caught With In Kano #wilkeyperkinsblog / Pensioner Chops Off Penis After Wife Leaves Him For Younger Man / Child Molester Infamous Bloodied Mugshot Gets 25 Yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.