Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 (24383 Views)

ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution / Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) / 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by DExplorer1: 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2012
It is now OFFICIAL! These are the names of the masterminds of the gruesome murder of ALUU 4.
They are: Felemo Solomon; Cynthia Chinwo; Ozioma Abajuo and Chigozie Samuel
The name of the person that raised the false alarm that they were robbers is Coxson Lelebori Lucky, alias 'Bright'

Source: Channelkoos News

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Horus(m): 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2012

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Horus(m): 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2012
[size=17pt]Police declares Coxson Lelebori Lucky wanted for Aluu killings[/size]

The Nigerian Police Force has declared wanted the alleged master minder of the killing of four students of the University of Port-Harcourt students on the 5th of October 5th 2012 in Aluu, Rivers state.

Identifying the alleged master-mind of the mob action as Mr Coxson Lelebori Lucky, the Deputy Force Public Relations Officer, Mr Frank Mba, confirmed that the wanted man is on the run.

He however noted that the police is gradually closing in on him.

The police spokesman further announced that 21 suspects have been arrested and are now in police custody for their involvement in the killing.

The new arrests according to the Mr Mba were made from the videos of the incidence and intelligence of the Nigerian Police Force.

He also noted that the Inspector-General of Police has also ordered an inquest into the alleged involvement of police officers and will bring to book anyone found wanting.

He urged Nigerians to continue to assist the police with any intelligence concerning the killings and other security challenges in the country.

Source: http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/10/15/police-declares-coxson-lelebori-lucky-wanted-for-aluu-killings-arrests-21/

3 Likes

Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by DExplorer1: 8:59am On Oct 16, 2012
Mr. Horus, thanks for the link.

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Callotti: 9:53am On Oct 16, 2012
Interesting. . . .
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by meksroland: 10:24am On Oct 16, 2012
All we want to hear is when the judge will sentence them to death by hanging or burning and then the news closes and it will serve as a serious warning. After that it will definitely make ACN not to be "Asiwaju Company of Nigeria" in SW
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Born2beRich1(m): 10:27am On Oct 16, 2012
So woman follow join for this horrible act...Chia...Let the law prevail sha.... shocked
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by simplemach(m): 10:27am On Oct 16, 2012
Hmmm, 2 boys, 2 girls......... What a man can do.......................?

2 Likes

Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by fittty(m): 10:27am On Oct 16, 2012
angry I put N100,000 bounty on these suckaz.... Any one joinning me?

3 Likes

Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by GeJ79: 10:28am On Oct 16, 2012
They should provide the picture of the so called idiot cos he go don change e name since na. Declared wanted without picture.....The Nigerian Police Force.

5 Likes

Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by BashMe1(m): 10:28am On Oct 16, 2012
Shey d guy no go don run like dis...?
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 16, 2012
OooOoooh!!!!
My comrades..... Totally innocent.
I had always known it was a set-up!
An aluu guy once ran away with my phone, a course mate at that... Due to their evil ways..... I had to let go.
These dudes should have a stone tied to their necks.... And thrown into choba river!

4 Likes

Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by justsayemma(m): 10:29am On Oct 16, 2012
Pls they shd try evrytin posible to execute dem,so as to send a warnin to odaz,dat dey ve no ryt to take anoda mans lyf.
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 16, 2012
seems either cops have wiped their profiles off facebook or they are fictitious names/persons lipsrsealed
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by andyanders: 10:31am On Oct 16, 2012
They should display the picture of the delebori lucky so that all can look for him and get him as he need to be murdered also.

3 Likes

Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by justsayemma(m): 10:31am On Oct 16, 2012
M sure they felt lyk stars,wen they were lynchin d students,they neva knew d implication.God don punish dem!
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by BashMe1(m): 10:36am On Oct 16, 2012
I saw about five Chigozie Samuels on FB as tho' none of dem came from dat end
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Afam4eva(m): 10:38am On Oct 16, 2012
Bash Me: I saw about five Chigozie Samuels on FB as tho' none of dem came from dat end
How do you expect someone like that to know what Facebook is...These are villagers for crying out loud.

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by martin92(m): 10:39am On Oct 16, 2012
ANSWER THIS
You ate N800 food in a restaurant in Aluu. Then u suddenly realised u left your wallet at home, WHAT WILL YOU DO?

11 Likes

Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by albacete(m): 10:40am On Oct 16, 2012
[size=17pt]
My prayer is that this case should not be swept under the carpet till all d perpetrators are brought to book
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 16, 2012
I would be amazed if no nairalander has ever come across these names.

I trust my nairalanders.
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by OmoAlata(f): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2012
martin92: ANSWER THIS
You ate N800 food in a restaurant in Aluu. Then u suddenly realised u left your wallet at home, WHAT WILL YOU DO?

Beg the mama that you will wash all the pots and pans until the debt is paid wink

3 Likes

Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 16, 2012
The Murderfucker who raised false alarm is even a pastor? I fear for his congregation! They are really in deep shiiit! All of them should be found and if possible killed! They don't deserve to be alive! He who kills by the fire should also die by the fire! Justice delayed is Justice denied!

2 Likes

Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Puntae: 10:43am On Oct 16, 2012
... I wish these accused persons be caught, to evolve an immediate prosecution...
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:43am On Oct 16, 2012
Huh? What r d names of women doing on that list I'm in shock! To the ALUU 4, RIP, ur murders must not go unpunished!
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by dunmorris(m): 10:45am On Oct 16, 2012
Let Me Search For Him Of Facebook twitter even Google search, give His Full Name ;DLet Me Search For Him Of Facebook twitter even Google search, give His Full Name grin grin
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 16, 2012
Bash Me: I saw about five Chigozie Samuels on FB as tho' none of dem came from dat end
saw 2 coxson lucky's on fb...one who was a pastor nd d other i believe to be d likely debtor..coz most of his contacts were similar ogoni names to his lelebari middle name...lets get dis guys pic nd bring em to book

2 Likes

Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 16, 2012
berem: The Murderfucker who raised false alarm is even a pastor? I fear for his congregation! They are really in deep shiiit! All of them should be found and if possible KILLED! They don't deserve to be alive! He who kills by the fire should also die by the fire! Justice delayed is Justice denied!
SERIOUSLY?
Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 16, 2012
afam4eva:
How do you expect someone like that to know what Facebook is...These are villagers for crying out loud.
who told you that? The dude that raised false alarm is on FB.someone in a previous thread said he knows the guy and they were coursemates in RSUST.they read computer science and he told him he lives in Aluu.how does that sound to you? These murderers are not that illiterate that they don't know what FB is all about!

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by ednut1(m): 10:47am On Oct 16, 2012
afam4eva:
u are obviously jokin, how much is fone dat can browse, my housemaid even is on 2go nd fb, dey must hv used fancy names on facebook

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 by Bunchersstab(m): 10:47am On Oct 16, 2012
We need their pictures...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Sergeant Arrested For Motorcycle Theft In Abia / 7-month-old Baby Raped By Step Father In Critical Health Condition / Stanley Tookie Williams (Repentant Co-founder of Gang Crisp)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.