Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,186 members, 7,825,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Thank You Seun!!!!!! :d - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thank You Seun!!!!!! :d (1173 Views)

Am Not Happy With You Seun Osewa / Thank You Seun, Mukina, Ogugua, Omj4 Etc Etc / I Am Proud Of You Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Thank You Seun!!!!!! :d by CHoccolaTE: 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
Seun, I just noticed that you changed my username to what I requested, I am so overjoyed man! You've made my day! Thank you so much, I appreciate it tonsss!!! Thanks, thanks thanks thanks, muahhhhh!!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Seun!!!!!! :d by Seun(m): 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
CHoccolaTE: Seun, I just noticed that you changed my username to what I requested, I am so overjoyed man! You've made my day! Thank you so much, I appreciate it tonsss!!! Thanks, thanks thanks thanks, muahhhhh!!!!! grin
You're welcome. The change your requested was subtle and reasonable.
Re: Thank You Seun!!!!!! :d by Agybabe(f): 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
Seun:
I also need a change of moniker. Please can you help? I sent you a mail, don't know if you got it.
Re: Thank You Seun!!!!!! :d by benatex(m): 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
Seun:
seun,pls change mine to 'doctor' or 'oluwadoctor'.tnx
Re: Thank You Seun!!!!!! :d by CHoccolaTE: 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2014
Seun:

Oh thanks a million, I was about set to abandon this username because of the number attached to it but when I saw the change.....Man! was I overjoyed cheesy cheesy cheesy

You've really tried for me smiley
Re: Thank You Seun!!!!!! :d by Agybabe(f): 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
I'd want mine to be changed from "Agybabe" to "MaLady".

The "M" and "L" in CAPITALS.

Thank you!
Re: Thank You Seun!!!!!! :d by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
CHoccolaTE: Seun, I just noticed that you changed my username to what I requested, I am so overjoyed man! You've made my day! Thank you so much, I appreciate it tonsss!!! Thanks, thanks thanks thanks, muahhhhh!!!!! grin
All these thanks just for change of name? This name must be very important to you. Can you share the the story behind the moniker please?

1 Like

Re: Thank You Seun!!!!!! :d by CHoccolaTE: 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
sholasholala:
All these thanks just for change of name? This name must be very important to you. Can you share the the story behind the moniker please?
I know how much Seun doesn't like random changing of usernames but he overlooked that to help me thats why I am so grateful.
Re: Thank You Seun!!!!!! :d by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2014
CHoccolaTE:
I know how much Seun doesn't like random changing of usernames but he overlooked that to help me thats why I am so grateful.
I see

1 Like

Re: Thank You Seun!!!!!! :d by uchman(m): 11:43pm On Jul 20, 2014
If that's the case here, Seun please change mine to UCHEIFY...
Thank you
Re: Thank You Seun!!!!!! :d by tIce(m): 1:25am On Jul 21, 2014
Seun:
mine wasn't reasonable abi Daris God ohhhh

1 Like

Re: Thank You Seun!!!!!! :d by hayoakins(m): 9:00am On Jul 21, 2014
tIce: mine wasn't reasonable abi Daris God ohhhh

grin grin grin grin grin

You wont killi me with laughter grin

(1)

Handsomeness Of Some Nairaland Dudes / #opinion What Will You Do? / See How Banger Destroy This Boys Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.