Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Please, Can Someone Recommend Me Books For Computer Science, Java And Programin - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please, Can Someone Recommend Me Books For Computer Science, Java And Programin (486 Views)

Recommend Me A Trusted Adsense Seller With Reasonable Price / Please Recommend Me A Reliable VPS (virtual Private Server) / Could Someone Recommend A User-friendly Web-design Software ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Can Someone Recommend Me Books For Computer Science, Java And Programin by Jetland(m): 9:11am On Sep 16, 2013
Please, dis issue has been a borden to me. i want to know d name of books that i can buy to read as a computer science student. And also, if there is any book that i can buy base on java and programing. i know, dis qtn might sound silly but pls, just he
Help me o
ut!
Re: Please, Can Someone Recommend Me Books For Computer Science, Java And Programin by GraphicsPlus(m): 10:29am On Sep 16, 2013
Go to: http://www.it-ebooks.info and get tons of free ebooks virtually on any programming language. You can download the pdf ebooks for free. If you want the hard-copy, then you will have to buy it.

Cheers.
Re: Please, Can Someone Recommend Me Books For Computer Science, Java And Programin by Jetland(m): 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2013
A♍ grateful 4 ur quick response. Tnx a lot
Re: Please, Can Someone Recommend Me Books For Computer Science, Java And Programin by iyenimofe(m): 11:17am On Sep 17, 2013
Check out the 'I Want to Learn Programming' thread in the Programming section.(Here on NL) The links provided there refer to good ebooks.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Website / Fixed HTML To Responsive Layout. / I Guyz Check This Out...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.