Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,084 members, 7,849,400 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:34 PM

Soccer Star Robin Van Persie Claimed He Listens To P-square's Music - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Soccer Star Robin Van Persie Claimed He Listens To P-square's Music (633 Views)

Female African Soccer Star Forced To Strip Naked To Prove She Is Female / Argentina Soccer Star, Carlos Tevez, Tattoo Angels All Over His Back. ( Photo) / Nigeria's Greatest Soccer Star? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soccer Star Robin Van Persie Claimed He Listens To P-square's Music by drepapa(m): 10:09am On Sep 16, 2013
During a chat with football legend Paddy Creramd, Manchester United striker Robin Van Persie talked about playing for the English club, working with Sir Alex Ferguson and much more. When asked what he does off the pitch, like what kind of music he listens to, RVP said:
"I like to listen to music. ..all sorts honestly. I can listen to dutch songs, English songs..whatever...if the tune is good I like it." When asked who in particular he likes, he replied "Michael Jackson, Usher, P-Square...all sorts honestly.
And the star has an advice for us “you can’t have the best of both worlds; you can’t enjoy the good things of life and perform constantly.”
Watch the video after the cut. The music part starts from the 4:50 mark...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XRRPjINUjc.

http://holakomolafe..com/2013/09/soccer-star-robin-van-persie-claimed-he.html#more

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Thrash Zambia Again In Youth Tournament In Nigeria / Norwich City V Chelsea Today 1:30pm / Amazing Skills Of New Real Madrid’s 9-year Old Signing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.