Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Exxon Mobil Aptitude Test Practice Guide - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Exxon Mobil Aptitude Test Practice Guide (25719 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Exxon Mobil Job For Graduate And Experienced Engineers (second Class Upper) Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exxon Mobil Aptitude Test Practice Guide by iykemoh390: 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2008
This guide is highly recommended for anyone who is preparing for the forthcoming Exxon Mobil test. It contains Exxon Mobil Past Aptitude Test Questions & Answers.Send for your own copy today.Contact Phillips on 08038772364.
Re: Exxon Mobil Aptitude Test Practice Guide by fadarea: 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2008
I still dey wait o
Re: Exxon Mobil Aptitude Test Practice Guide by v2: 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2008
Na everything dem take dey find money for Nigeria now o. Since you get am and no wan share am with others,chop am,who go pass go pass afterall,aid can come from someone else besides you. angry angry angry
Re: Exxon Mobil Aptitude Test Practice Guide by fadarea: 5:06pm On Jun 25, 2008
Let's not blame him, and discourage others, at least selling it is still a help, i am sure he is not the only one with stuffs like this. let pple feel free to offer whatever.
smiley
Re: Exxon Mobil Aptitude Test Practice Guide by lekany2k: 12:17pm On Jun 27, 2008
if u fall for this guy's lie, then u are doomed.I spoke wt him today an i discovered that he does not even know the diff btw skilled test snd apptitude test.Can u imagine?.then i said should pay certain amount of money to uba bank.he is a fraudster.
Re: Exxon Mobil Aptitude Test Practice Guide by mecussey(m): 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2008
This guy will give you people bad medicine oh, Mobil does not release the questions after the test, and I don't think anybody can get it. If you are going for the ABT test see what to expect. English reasoning, I.e nearest and similar in meaning more like verbal reasoning, simple mathematics without calculators, Science drawing I.e common sence, and the last your discipline,i.e if you really passed through your discipline, things you should know; for Elect/Elect, AC current, electric motor, effect of grounding, resultant current in an AC circuit, calculate the voltage accross an AC circuit ETC. 40 question to answer in 20 mins each. If you are going for the Interview, go and read all about relays, switches, and any thing that has to do with power and Identify them by their names and improve your IQ. I took the test, passed and went for the Interview last week.

2 Likes

Re: Exxon Mobil Aptitude Test Practice Guide by festilla: 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2008
pls mecussey,i would like to you to call or buzz me.08055213797.i have something to ask you about the apt test.i am also invited which is on thurs.july
Re: Exxon Mobil Aptitude Test Practice Guide by fadarea: 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2008
This guy,s question are not MPN past questions, he sent me some and i just finish the test but they are not even of the same format my advice is beter not waste ur money on it except to just add to ur archive of questions.
Re: Exxon Mobil Aptitude Test Practice Guide by fadarea: 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2008
please mecussey are u saying the interview is still more of another skill's test?
Re: Exxon Mobil Aptitude Test Practice Guide by mecussey(m): 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2008
Yes, the interview is just skill test but practical and oral, Identify components by their names, real name and oral IQ. I prefer yahoo chat mecussey@yahoo.com I am always online
Re: Exxon Mobil Aptitude Test Practice Guide by forex01(m): 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2008
fadarea

I want to believe u have done ur own mobil test ysterday or 2day
Pls can you tell those of us yet to what the format is like, wat question were asked and so on

wat was the skill test about

thank yiou
Re: Exxon Mobil Aptitude Test Practice Guide by illusion2: 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2008
mecussey:

Yes, the interview is just skill test but practical and oral, Identify components by their names, real name and oral IQ. I don't like phone calls but my No. is 08061104494, I prefer yahoo chat mecussey@yahoo.com I am always online
I wish you guys all the best  wink
Re: Exxon Mobil Aptitude Test Practice Guide by RipVanWink: 7:27am On Jun 30, 2008
what are the dates 4 the test?.

i was invited 4 the test on 6th in eko hotels, but cant make it,
anyone knows the dates 4 the next batches??

i hv written the mobil people abt a letting me write on a diff date, no reply 4rm dem yet

i heard someone talking of writing on 24th july??, but i dont know how authentic, the info is
Re: Exxon Mobil Aptitude Test Practice Guide by Lalas(m): 8:29am On Jul 24, 2008
any news on results??
Re: Exxon Mobil Aptitude Test Practice Guide by rasheen: 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2010
i don't know how to get a copy of this test. can some one please help me,
Re: Exxon Mobil Aptitude Test Practice Guide by ihemw: 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2010
I have it. it is going to give you what you want completly without any reservation. just send in a text message to my phone number so as to get it. 08162198462

(1) (Reply)

Federal University Lafia Recruitment 2018/2019 | 81 Positions | Apply Now / Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu / N-Power: Device Delivery Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.