Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,588 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Tribute To The Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tribute To The Woman (866 Views)

The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! / Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B / My Tribute To Perx. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To The Woman by bababuff(m): 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2008
To be sincere I have a girlfriend who is in her 50's I just was shocked to know she was so old.

Guess Who?

It's my

[size=15pt]MOM[/size]

Why are you crying, a young boy asked his Mom? "Because I'm a woman," she told him.

"I don't understand," he said. His Mom just hugged him and said,

"And you never will, but that's O.K.",

Later the little boy asked his father,

"Why does Mom seem to cry for no reason?". "All women cry for no reason," was all his Dad could say.

The little boy grew up and became a man,

still wondering why women cry.

Finally he put in a call to God and when God got back to him, he asked "God, why do women cry so easily?"

GOD answered, "When I made woman, I decided she had to be special.

I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet,

made her arms gentle enough to give comfort,

I gave her the inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection

that many times will come even from her own children.

I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going and take care of her family and friends,

even when everyone else gives up, through sickness and fatigue without complaining….

I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances. Even when her child has hurt her badly,

She has the very special power to make a child's boo-boo feel better and to quell a teenager's anxieties and fears,

I gave her strength to care for her husband, despite faults and I fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart,

I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly. ,

For all of this hard work, I also gave her a tear to shed.

It is hers to use whenever needed and it is her only weakness,

When you see her cry,
tell her how much you love her, and all she does for everyone, and even though

she may still cry, you will have made her heart feel good.

[size=25pt]SHE IS SPECIAL[/size]
Re: Tribute To The Woman by opokonwa(m): 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2008
Thanks.
Re: Tribute To The Woman by mohawkchic(f): 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2008
~Aaaw Beautiful Tribute it Is To Women,someone Fwd it to me a while back,i did cry reading it!!
Re: Tribute To The Woman by noetic(m): 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2008
nice. Tribute to d gr8 women out there.

but only few meet with these attributes described here, all we see from most of dem grls is. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . grin
Re: Tribute To The Woman by Sissy3(f): 9:00am On Apr 02, 2010
awww. . . .very lovely
Re: Tribute To The Woman by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 02, 2010
OH MY GOD this is really cool, very special.
Re: Tribute To The Woman by nellaluv(f): 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2010
That's so sweet of you, thank you smiley

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Woman In Relationship Or Married To A Black Or White Man Join Cafemom / Looking For Someone? Let's Help Find / My Younger Brother And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.