Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,441 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! (9206 Views)

Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo / Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband / See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by KanwuliaJara: 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3b8iWM_OSk

Dang! I love THIS EDO BABE! SHE not dey give A PHOCK! grin
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by kossyablaze(m): 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
Cool

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by KanwuliaJara: 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by KanwuliaJara: 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by KanwuliaJara: 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by KanwuliaJara: 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
Weda you be VIRGIN MARY or AMADIN of SHEGENESHE, assssshawo NA ASSSSSSHAWO!!!

WORK! grin

Show us your PAYCHECK! cheesy
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by KanwuliaJara: 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
BABY! You tooooooo MUSSSSSSSSSH!!!!
I love YOU DIE!!!!! cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SpHlCq_jjs
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
LMAO! !!!!
THIS BABE DEY KOLO! CRAXY!

1 Like

Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
birds of a feather.

3 Likes

Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by KanwuliaJara: 11:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
Aminnnnnn oooooooh!!!

JOLOSI is the root of NL! grin

6 Likes

Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by spiralwedge(m): 2:13am On Aug 06, 2015
kanwulia, which is you?

1 Like

Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by KanwuliaJara: 5:20am On Aug 06, 2015
spiralwedge:
kanwulia, which is you?

All of the ABOVE!!!! cool
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by SAMBARRY: 7:02am On Aug 06, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Aminnnnnn oooooooh!!!

JOLOSI is the root of NL! grin
lol I like the girl in the blue polo top with boss written on her polo. Very funny girl . She made very valid points but she was speaking edo most of the time. Please help me translate the ones she said in edo.good morning cheesy

she really made my day grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by SAMBARRY: 7:15am On Aug 06, 2015
Haha hahaha kanwuliajara na this girl them suppose call girl on fire. Like kilode grin

you dey insot me campus ashawo grin

give me respect nigerian girls grin

you buy remy put am for head grin

kanwuliajara thanks for brining this here. She has really passed a very good message for those ones foking under their fathers nose free of charge and they will still be insulting ashawos grin

but seriously I see a reflection of you in her.

K baby grin

Ahem tell that edo babe say I like hery black top grin
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by SAMBARRY: 7:26am On Aug 06, 2015
Omg this edo girl needs a standing ovation. Madam stainless grin

no wonder those broke guys hate you.oya kanwuliajara talk true this girl na your sister? She use character resemble you too much ahann grin

this her 3video na die. Osssaaaanobua grin

ok what I've learnt. Before you give me name I don give myself title grin

when the money come we go share am and when the shame come we go share am.awon pretenders oshi

church virgins campus oshofree grin
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by spiralwedge(m): 7:50am On Aug 06, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

All of the ABOVE!!!! cool

undecided grin grin grin
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by masties2(f): 8:50am On Aug 06, 2015
The first time I watched the video, I was so impressed. It was also very funny. That is one hell of a pissed Benin girl. I watched it over and over. Thanks for the other videos. grin
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by Kimoni: 9:26am On Aug 06, 2015
I think she is in a wrong calling. She is better than all the female comedians in Nigeria. And yes, she has also made some vital points, she would surpass Etcetera as a social commentator.

1 Like

Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by SAMBARRY: 9:50am On Aug 06, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Weda you be VIRGIN MARY or AMADIN of SHEGENESHE, assssshawo NA ASSSSSSHAWO!!!

WORK! grin

Show us your PAYCHECK! cheesy
shegzy deserves a standing ovation. This are the kind of girls you should be proud of. Not the ones going from Richard to Paul for house rent and recharge card.na Her kpekus she take buy house and born pikin.no be Richard mo need owo house rent grin

but babe where you dey take see all this your video them grin
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by zeb04(f): 10:01am On Aug 06, 2015
hahahahahahaha choi. she said and I quote. the water wey ena they use for 3months na in I dey use wash my kpecus. .......Naija girls, makey ena go baff. make ena they respect me. no be joke. I no be ena mate.

1 Like

Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by ifyalways(f): 11:19am On Aug 06, 2015
Havent laughed this hard and long.

I like the fact that she knows what she is doing, knows where is coming from and probably, where she is going to.

She should keep on vlogging. I think thats how Toke started.

May the gods keep her safe.She has an amiable character and its hard to dislike her.

2 Likes

Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by zeb04(f): 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
ifyalways:
Havent laughed this hard and long.

I like the fact that she knows what she is doing, knows where is coming from and probably, where she is going to.

She should keep on vlogging. I think thats how Toke started.

May the gods keep her safe.She has an amiable character and its hard to dislike her.
lol did you watch the first one chai. these babe na real Benin girl
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by ifyalways(f): 12:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
zeb04:
lol did you watch the first one chai. these babe na real Benin girl
I watched all.

Shes a comedian. cheesy
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by KanwuliaJara: 7:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
Una WEH dun my PIPO!
Good evening!
AftAnoon don pass! grin
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by Chillis: 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
cheesy grin
International.!
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by KanwuliaJara: 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
Lessons learned!

1. Learn to mind YOUR BIZZNEZZ!

She tok "HER TRUTH"!
I concur!

She made a video addressing men and women to TAKE CARE OF THEIR MESS and to stop FREELOADING!

Some people started posting comments and attacking her PERSONAL LIFE, like TYPICAL BLOCK-HEADED NIGERIANS!

Just like we have on NL! grin

Weda she be KPEKUS INTERNATIONAL or LOCAL BRANCH with 3 children for 3 different men. . . .NOBARRRRY'S GADDDDDEM BIZZZZZZ!!!! cool

How CAMPUS ASSSSSHAWO go dey inSOT INTERNATIONAL ASSSSSSHAWO? grin

1 Like

Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by KanwuliaJara: 10:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
Lessons learned.
#2 STAND ON YOUR "FOOTS"! grin

Hmmmmmm!!!!

I have NEVER depended on ANY MAN or WOMAN for ANYTHING! I love to make MY OWN MONEY!

How a man can DEPEND ON WOMEN, or WOMEN DEPEND ON MEN, I can NEVER understand!

Tufiakwaaaaaaaaah to the HIGHEST PAWA!!!!

Death is BETA!!!! cry

1 Like

Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by KanwuliaJara: 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
Lessons learned.

#3 PRETENDERS!

The reason I WILL ALWAY REBUKE CHRISTIANITY and all other religions for HYPOCRITES, with my body and SOUL!!!! cool

Even on NL, pretentious COWARDS in CHRIST and MOHAMMED are always forced to BAN themselves and HIDE IN SSSSSSSHAME!
Only pretenders compete ENVIOUSLY with their SUPERIORS!

A pity! embarassed
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by SAMBARRY: 11:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
Kanwuliajara translate na grin

the girl is funny. She was advising and taking a drink grin

she was even singing dancing and changing her face cap to orisirisi position

after finish singing she said silence is the best answer for a fool grin

i also liked the part where she said she's a woman on top grin

lol @snoopy doggy grin
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by KanwuliaJara: 11:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
Tying the above to the next lesson, PRETENDERS CAN NEVER BE THEMSELVES, so they ALWAYS LACK SELF-CONFIDENCE with the LOWEST of SELF-ESTEEM issues! kiss

Lessons learned.
#4 BE YOURSELF ALWAYS!!!!!

One reason I an so proud to be from EDO STATE NIGERIA!!!!

Yorubas and igbos ARE THE WORST PRETENDERS AND "FORMERS" generally-speaking. Because of their historical TOXIC relationships with themselves AND OTHERS, being "diabolically-DUBIOUS" has become a genetic malignancy! I avoid them like the BUBONIC PLAGUE.

Good news? NOT ONE HAS PROVED ME WRONG! Amen!!!!!

With self-confident people, what you see is what YOU GET!
We have no time to FLUFF!
If you don't like me the way I am, GET LOST. . . . And DIE LOST! kiss

1 Like

Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by KanwuliaJara: 11:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
Lessons learned.

#5 LEARNING NOT TO GIVE A DAMN! cool
Re: The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! by KanwuliaJara: 11:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Kanwuliajara translate na grin

the girl is funny. She was advising and taking a drink grin

she was even singing dancing and changing her face cap to orisirisi position

after finish singing she said silence is the best answer for a fool grin

i also liked the part where she said she's a woman on top grin

lol @snoopy doggy grin

"SNOOP NKITA-NKITA"! grin

So, by now you don't know that I am not a BINI WOMAN? I nor hia WAN word of that BINI of a lingo wey she sing or tok o!

Na her SKIN, make up, hair and CUTE FINGERS dey trip me! grin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afemai_people

I am AFEMAI!!!! cool
Google it! kiss

In EDO state, you have:
BINI
AFEMAI
ESAN
ETSAKO

The Afemai people, also spelled Afenmai are a group of people living in the northern part of Edo State south geopolitical zone of Nigeria.

Afemai people occupy six local government areas of Edo state: Etsako West, with headquarters in Auchi, Etsako Central, Etsako East, Owan East, Owan West and Akoko Edo. These make up the Edo-North Senatorial District.

As LUGARD do NIGERIA, na so E do EDO STATE! kiss

The tribes have DIFFERENT languages and NOTHING IN COMMON!!!!

AFEMAI girls DO NOT GO TO ITALY! Period! kiss
We go to AMERICA to earn DEGREES! kiss

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife / Do Mothers-In-law Have A Say In Wedding Preparation? / Married To A Banker; Hell On Earth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.