Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

DBANJ Rocks N130K Buscemi Shoes To Nokia Lumia Party - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / DBANJ Rocks N130K Buscemi Shoes To Nokia Lumia Party (1354 Views)

Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist / Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj / Dbanj And Birdman Working On New Single - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DBANJ Rocks N130K Buscemi Shoes To Nokia Lumia Party by 247tops(m): 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2013
The koko master wore his Jon Buscemi’s luxury, high quality shoe which features a full grain Italian leather upper that comes equipped with 18K gold plated detailing on the ankle strap with a working lock and clochette to the Nokia Lumia party which took place at the Civic Centre in Lagos.

Re: DBANJ Rocks N130K Buscemi Shoes To Nokia Lumia Party by tolulinks(m): 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2013
i actually need that 130k to start a small business. life aint fair. oh well....wish Dbanj well
Re: DBANJ Rocks N130K Buscemi Shoes To Nokia Lumia Party by kaze4blues(m): 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2013
Eja nla......
Re: DBANJ Rocks N130K Buscemi Shoes To Nokia Lumia Party by 247tops(m): 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2013
@tolulinks like wat kind of business.

1 Like

Re: DBANJ Rocks N130K Buscemi Shoes To Nokia Lumia Party by tolulinks(m): 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2013
I live near college students and I imagine selling some of those imported literatures in boxes night kick start something. I like and read books. I actually have first hand experience with an illiterate man who started back in '08 and now he's probably worth 7-8 million. He's a now a middle man between the container wholesaler and the retailers.. Each box contains 100 books at 10k. However u have no way of knowing the quality of books in it. It may contain top sellers like Sheldons and it could have junks. U gotta try for luck. I also heard manufacturing and branding boxer shorts is lucrative
Re: DBANJ Rocks N130K Buscemi Shoes To Nokia Lumia Party by 247tops(m): 11:12am On Sep 18, 2013
@tolulinks nice concept
Re: DBANJ Rocks N130K Buscemi Shoes To Nokia Lumia Party by Emaprince: 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
see as he day even show off the shoe...Is he not rich enough to afford shoes higher than that?..I'm not surprised!
Re: DBANJ Rocks N130K Buscemi Shoes To Nokia Lumia Party by ajasa4link: 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2013
colour red? Na end time shoe jare undecided
Re: DBANJ Rocks N130K Buscemi Shoes To Nokia Lumia Party by lobatan85(f): 2:12am On Sep 19, 2013
Choii....see kudi going to waste....I fit use that kudi now now.....

Lord, take control o

(1) (Reply)

Let See Wizkid And Phyno Who Get The Highest Rank In Nairaland / The Mavins Lyrics Of Jantamanta / Michael Smith Vs Don Moen Vs Hillsong United Vs Donnie Vs Kirk Vs Tye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.