Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3475223 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 19, 2013
Mr Taiwo: if u r interested in d skul u neva nid 2 procastinate. Jst meet d rite set of people or follow any of d link given 2 u here! Read as many as u can den do it if u r intrested.
Tym wait 4 no man, den do wotz rite @ d rite tyme.
God bless us all.
U might b disturb or nid 2 ask questn. Pls neva flash dis number. Jst giv a call on 08062180258. C u all @ d top.
Pls no flashin.if u r interested in d skul u neva nid 2 procastinate. Jst meet d rite set of people or follow any of d link given 2 u here! Read as many as u can den do it if u r intrested.
God bless us all.
U might b disturb or nid 2 ask questn. Pls neva flash dis number. Jst giv a call on 08062180258. C u all @ d top.
Pls no flashin.
if u r interested in d skul u neva nid 2 procastinate. Jst meet d rite set of people or follow any of d link given 2 u here! Read as many as u can den do it if u r intrested.
God bless us all.
Pls no flashin.

What are you saying?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by timoney45(m): 11:57am On Jul 19, 2013
I want to study law but have deficiency in literature, my question is (1) would i be considered for access programme (2) if i would, will i still provide the literature from waec in the course of my study
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2013
timoney45: I want to study law but have deficiency in literature, my question is (1) would i be considered for access programme (2) if i would, will i still provide the literature from waec in the course of my study
yes you will be consider for litr in engl and you dont need waec litr in engl again.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by timoney45(m): 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2013
Thank you and God bless you . I just have the belief that the CLE will definitely enroll noun students for law school...
Takoro13:
yes you will be consider for litr in engl and you dont need waec litr in engl again.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by softy(m): 10:27am On Jul 20, 2013
tombeck: Please i have HND upper credit computer science, can i be admitted into 300level for direct entry or direct master without PGD. thank you.

For anyone having HND upper credit and above, in Noun- u are elligible to do your Masters DIRECTLY.....i have people doing it as am typing this.....oNLY LOWER CREDIT is NOT ALLOWED to Masters BUT PGD

HND (Upper credit,Distinction)--Direct MASTERS
HND(LOWER CREDIT)- direct PGD, then later MASTERS.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 21, 2013
timoney45: Thank you and God bless you . I just have the belief that the CLE will definitely enroll noun students for law school...

Am afraid you'll still have to get the credit in Lit-in-english from an O'level exam.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 21, 2013
Takoro13:
yes you will be[b] consider [/b]for litr in engl and you dont need waec litr in engl again.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2013
Please, does anybody have past question papers of:
CIT 736-Computer Programming;
CIT 722-Computer Networks;
CIT 712-Computer Operating Concepts; &
CIT 756-Operations Research?
Mind sharing with me? Wld appreciate any.
Kindly forward to adeola92@hotmail.co.uk
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2013
Juwonb007: Please, does anyone has past questions of:

Oga oooo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by timoney45(m): 3:02pm On Jul 21, 2013
ferdimako:

Am afraid you'll still have to get the credit in Lit-in-english from an O'level exam.
how do u mean?. Please explain further. I want to knw everytin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tombeck: 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2013
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2013
ferdimako:

Oga oooo

wats "Oga oooo"?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2013
timoney45: how do u mean?. Please explain further. I want to knw everytin

Just go to your intended SC for official clarifications. NOUN doesn't even respect those folks who do that access program. They always tell you to redo your O'level and get the missing and needed subjects,then apply. So if they grudgingly take you in under access, you should make the Literature credit (WAEC or NECO)along the line.I hope this, isn't a shocker to you.

WAEC Nov/Dec 2013 registration is still on and will be closed on 31 July.Hit hard on the stubborn Lit! Results come in December, so March/April 2014, you start your law program.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2013
Juwonb007:

wats "Oga oooo"?

Does anybody have past question papers of...?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2013
the differents between two people are: one must have knowledge than the other, one must correct the other's mistakes...... but one must not think as best to other. this forum remain educative.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2013
Takoro13: the differents between two people are: one must have knowledge than the other, one must correct the other's mistakes...... but one must not think as best to other. this forum remain educative.

Okay.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:45am On Jul 22, 2013
[quote author=timoney45]I want to study
law but have deficiency in literature, my question is (1) would i be considered for access programme (2) if i would, will i still provide the literature from waec in the course of my study [/quote

if you don't have credit in literature forget about law. The school of law of noun does not offer access program.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 22, 2013
[quote author=vico4u][/quote]

My thought exactly.NOUN loves that program so much and wouldn't want to jeopardize its status with Law school and NYSC.Remember all you need is 5 O'level subjects at credit level, no UTME and no PUTME.

Please see the attached file.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by decna: 9:07am On Jul 22, 2013
does graduate of NOUN. do youth service?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ATM2013: 9:30am On Jul 22, 2013
A.M to u all,please can anyone update me on the admission process for august, 2013.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 22, 2013
ferdimako:

Does anybody have past question papers of...?

Thanks @ferd. Oga looto! Lol. But you could av called my attention to it rather than your "Oga ooo" Correction noted & appreciated, sha.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 22, 2013
decna: does graduate of NOUN do youth service?
YES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 22, 2013
ATM2013: A.M to u all,please can anyone update me on the admission process for august, 2013.

check www.nou.edu.ng
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 22, 2013
decna: does graduate of NOUN. do youth service?

My dear, we do serve the nation.We go to Law school.We get award certificates (I'll soon post one here for Thomases).We get admissions here and abroad.We study and work at the same time. We have classes for people who need those. Above all, no strikes! No UTME and PUTME.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 22, 2013
Juwonb007:

Thanks @ferd. Oga looto! Lol. But you could av called my attention to it rather than your "Oga ooo" Correction noted & appreciated, sha.

Thanks for being so different.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by siddiq202(m): 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
Juwonb007: Please, does anybody have has past question papers of:
ferdimako:

Oga oooo

Juwonb007:

wats "Oga oooo"?

ferdimako:

Does anybody have has past question papers of...?

Actually ferdimako, Juwonb007 was right.

Singular verbs are used for words like anyone, anybody, everybody etc. plus he can still use anyone in lieu of anybody
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
siddiq202:

Actually ferdimako, Juwonb007 was right.

Singular verbs are used for words like anyone, anybody, everybody etc. plus he can still use anyone in lieu of anybody

Yeah but when you first bring in Does, it makes the following verb after anybody,anyone etc to be plural. Eg Anybody does go there-correct.Does anyone go there?-correct And not Does anyone goes there? Most difficult one is in the past tense.When did they come?-correct but wrong is-when did they came?

If you ever do IELTS and TOEFL, you'll get to know all these.But if we are open to corrections here, that could be of help on the sidelines.

I was impressed when my kid sister corrected me on how to use...'you can't eat your cake and have it' The correct arrangement for that cliche is 'you can't have your cake and eat it'.Or you can't have your cake and eat it too.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by decna: 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2013
ferdimako:

My dear, we do serve the nation.We go to Law school.We get award certificates (I'll soon post one here for Thomases).We get admissions here and abroad.We study and work at the same time. We have classes for people who need those. Above all, no strikes! No UTME and PUTME.

thanks so much. where is the centre in Lagos?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by siddiq202(m): 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
ferdimako:

Yeah but when you first bring in Does, it makes the following verb after anybody,anyone etc to be plural. Eg Anybody does go there-correct.Does anyone go there?-correct And not Does anyone goes there? Most difficult one is in the past tense.When did they come?-correct but wrong is-when did they came?

If you ever do IELTS and TOEFL, you'll get to know all these.But if we are open to corrections here, that could be of help on the sidelines.

I was impressed when my kid sister corrected me on how to use...'you can't eat your cake and have it' The correct arrangement for that cliche is 'you can't have your cake and eat it'.Or you can't have your cake and eat it too.

Ok ferd no wahala I would check it up later
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
decna:

thanks so much. where is the centre in Lagos?

I don't know that one.You can check at www.nou.edu.ng I finished from Jos center.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by metro10: 11:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
tombeck: Please i have HND upper credit computer science, can i be admitted into 300level for direct entry or direct master without PGD. thank you.

you qualify for an MBA with that, but for a MSc, you will need a pgd.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by d18thday: 3:04am On Jul 24, 2013
Thank God I'm through wiv exams...how was it 4 u guys?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.