Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3474711 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by simdam500(m): 8:28am On Jul 29, 2013
ferdimako:

Go to their website...do u like spoon-feeding?
Lolz, i understand u and i've taken ma time to go through d site, and am in 4 physics... Pls mind spoon feedin me wit d requirement wink
Sule james: d form is out already
when is it closin?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ATM2013: 9:50am On Jul 29, 2013
I CANT WAIT TO BE FULLY ADMITTED.......AUGUST ON MY MIND.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ujuslims(f): 10:18am On Jul 29, 2013
Please did anyone write GST 707 or 807 e-Exam on the 25th of July. Mine was postponed in Port Harcourt.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yem0350: 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2013
ujuslims: Please did anyone write GST 707 or 807 e-Exam on the 25th of July. Mine was postponed in Port Harcourt.
Thanks

yes, i wrote gst 707
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by purkeyklef(m): 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2013
Gud day guys just stumbled on this thread.i have a question concerning noun .is noun like universities like u.i,unilag.or is an online school.where lectures and assignments are done online,you wont have 2 attend classes .for degree programes,Tanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by simdam500(m): 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2013
ATM2013: I CANT WAIT TO BE FULLY ADMITTED.......AUGUST ON MY MIND.
wen registering as an O'level student, do i need Jamb result
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2013
simdam500: wen registering as an O'level student, do i need Jamb result
no love
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2013
pocahontess: Pls someone help. Is it a must to pay for course materials after course reg?. Any communication tech student here?,halla!
nope,course materials=course reg,na same thin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ralphjoe(m): 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2013
Please palz! I have so many questions bordering my mind at the moment about NOUN & I'll appreciate a nice answer to my question, please how much is registeration form of NOUN?, when is NOUN'S admission portal closing & 3rdly when does their admission normally come out Do they accept combination of waec & Neco result I would be so glad if a precise answer is given to me... Thankz all.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ralphjoe(m): 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2013
Please, i need an urgent answer, help a brother in need here
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by simdam500(m): 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2013
Ralphjoe: Please palz! I have so many questions bordering my mind at the moment about NOUN & I'll appreciate a nice answer to my question, please how much is registeration form of NOUN?, when is NOUN'S admission portal closing & 3rdly when does their admission normally come out Do they accept combination of waec & Neco result I would be so glad if a precise answer is given to me... Thankz all.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by simdam500(m): 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2013
Damselnoni:
no love
good miss... R u a Student of NOUN too and after registering am i writing any post ume(watever)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2013
simple but all. noun is not like other universities but the goal is thesame. you only need 5 credits in waec or neco or combine both. no jamb/postjamb. you obtain ever available form from participating banks. go to www.noun.edu.ng to register for instant admission. do screening at you intended study centre. they issue code that you use to get your matric number. no other fee than compulsory fee of #22500 at the begining and pay for course registeration as appear in your portal. and when it is time exam you pay for exam registration. cource registration fee is materials registration fee. and only registered courses appear for exam registration but you may decide not to register all. remember, you determine what you do................ am off till later

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
ATM2013: I CANT WAIT TO BE FULLY ADMITTED.......AUGUST ON MY MIND.
dont wait till you get admitted. once you have you admission letter and you proceed to screening immidiately after exams. you are in.....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2013
simdam500: meaning Dont they study such courses and which science course can i study?
welcome br, we belong to the same deparment but... about the issue of engineering, do you aware that engineering courses require pratical that different to many other courses. noun is operating out of school education and the amount of money required to set up workshop is another thing. so! as civil engineering is a professional course that has no mate in the universe of others, i dont think noun can joke with it. later!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pocahontess(f): 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2013
Takoro13: simple but all. noun is not like other universities but the goal is thesame. you only need 5 credits in waec or neco or combine both. no jamb/postjamb. you obtain ever available form from participating banks. go to www.noun.edu.ng to register for instant admission. do screening at you intended study centre. they issue code that you use to get your matric number. no other fee than compulsory fee of #22500 at the begining and pay for course registeration as appear in your portal. and when it is time exam you pay for exam registration. cource registration fee is materials registration fee. and only registered courses appear for exam registration but you may decide not to register all. remember, you determine what you do................ am off till later

So wat u saying is,my course reg fee is my materials reg fee?.and when the time of exam I still have to pay 1000 for each paper I want to write?. If the answer is yes,how do I get materials to read or will they give refrences for the course?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
simdam500: Lolz, i understand u and i've taken ma time to go through d site, and am in 4 physics... Pls mind spoon feedin me wit d requirement wink
when is it closin?

Okay then go for Physics. You're welcome! But I've no much time! admission or sale of PIN never closes, just target the semester you want to start with.Next starts August 5th.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2013
pocahontess:

So wat u saying is,my course reg fee is my materials reg fee?.and when the time of exam I still have to pay 1000 for each paper I want to write?. If the answer is yes,how do I get materials to read or will they give refrences for the course?

Go to www.nou.edu.ng and click on courseware...there you see the materials.Your Study center can still give you the hard copy if they don't or do not have, make do with the soft copies.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2013
ferdimako:

Go to www.nou.edu.ng and click on courseware...there you see the materials.Your Study center can still give you the hard copy if they don't or do not have, make do with the soft copies.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2013
simdam500: good miss... R u a Student of NOUN too and after registering am i writing any post ume(watever)
no post ume or post noun for u my love
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by simdam500(m): 11:11pm On Jul 29, 2013
Damselnoni:
no post ume or post noun for u my love
and one more thing ma lady, just told dey request for work experience, wat if there's non? And hows ur day?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by simdam500(m): 11:22pm On Jul 29, 2013
Takoro13:
welcome br, we belong to the same deparment but... about the issue of engineering, do you aware that engineering courses require pratical that different to many other courses. noun is operating out of school education and the amount of money required to set up workshop is another thing. so! as civil engineering is a professional course that has no mate in the universe of others, i dont think noun can joke with it. later!
NOTED
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dotmond1(m): 6:36am On Jul 30, 2013
Pls how true is dis? I heard dat NOUN exams are Objective, pls is dis true??
And again, can i buy and join d other students by january?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by geedup(m): 7:01am On Jul 30, 2013
Wait o!!! Do NOUN graduates go for NYSC??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ichommy(m): 7:06am On Jul 30, 2013
geedup: Wait o!!! Do NOUN graduates go for NYSC??

YES Sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 7:21am On Jul 30, 2013
simdam500: and one more thing ma lady, just told dey request for work experience, wat if there's non? And hows ur day?
dat nt true sweri pie
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 7:28am On Jul 30, 2013
Dotmond1: Pls how true is dis? I heard dat NOUN exams are Objective, pls is dis true??
And again, can i buy and join d other students by january?
obj nd fill in the gaps[german questions],yeah
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 30, 2013
Damselnoni:
obj nd fill in the gaps[german questions],yeah

Year 3, 4 and law courses are pen-on-paper.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 30, 2013
geedup: Wait o!!! Do NOUN graduates go for NYSC??

This NYSC madness is so powerful that many folks do not even start any program.Haha

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 30, 2013
[quote author=Damselnoni][/quote]

What? I've written that thing to the extent typos have taken over.People don't want to read anything.Do they serve?, do they shiiit? when's PIN sale closing?etc,all these have been dealt with.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jaycrownJBP: 7:45am On Jul 30, 2013
Takoro13: simple but all. noun is not like other universities but the goal is thesame. you only need 5 credits in waec or neco or combine both. no jamb/postjamb. you obtain ever available form from participating banks. go to www.noun.edu.ng to register for instant admission. do screening at you intended study centre. they issue code that you use to get your matric number. no other fee than compulsory fee of #22500 at the begining and pay for course registeration as appear in your portal. and when it is time exam you pay for exam registration. cource registration fee is materials registration fee. and only registered courses appear for exam registration but you may decide not to register all. remember, you determine what you do................ am off till later
Takoro13: simple but all. noun is not like other universities but the goal is thesame. you only need 5 credits in waec or neco or combine both. no jamb/postjamb. you obtain ever available form from participating banks. go to www.noun.edu.ng to register for instant admission. do screening at you intended study centre. they issue code that you use to get your matric number. no other fee than compulsory fee of #22500 at the begining and pay for course registeration as appear in your portal. and when it is time exam
Takoro13:
simple but all. noun is not like other universities but the goal is thesame. you only need 5 credits in waec or neco or combine both. no jamb/postjamb. you obtain ever available form from participating banks. go to www.noun.edu.ng to register for instant admission. do screening at you intended study centre. they issue code that you use to get your matric number. no other fee than compulsory fee of #22500 at the begining and pay for course registeration as appear in your portal. and when it is time exam you pay for exam registration. cource registration fee is materials registration fee. and only registered courses appear for exam registration but you may decide not to register all. remember, you determine what you do................ am off till later
you pay for exam registration. cource registration fee is materials registration fee. and only registered courses appear for exam registration but you may decide not to register all. remember, you determine what you do................ am off till later
pls A̶̲̥̅♏ done with the processing J̲̣̣̣U̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ fo̶̲̥̅® ♍Ƹ‎​ τ̲̅☺ go τ̲̅☺ M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ SC bt M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ question iz this do ℓ̊ ‎​ av τ̲̅☺  with any money τ̲̅☺ finish M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ registration or ℓ̊ ‎​ can do M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ registration nd then pay latter. ℓ̊ ‎​ mean the̶̲̥̅̊ 22500 nd course materials?thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 30, 2013
Pls i need details about the cost of doing a Masters program in public administration and the exact duration.

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (1579) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.