Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3484869 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Saka18(m): 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2020
Can I use the online printed waec result for may /june for screening rather than going to my secondary school to get my waec result?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:30pm On Feb 06, 2020
Saka18:
Can I use the online printed waec result for may /june for screening rather than going to my secondary school to get my waec result?
Yes. But with a scratch card that will be used to verify your result.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Subomi007: 5:09pm On Feb 06, 2020
Enskynelson:

Yes. But with a scratch card that will be used to verify your result.
Please, can you reply DM? Have sent you some hours ago..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2020
Subomi007:

Please, can you reply DM? Have sent you some hours ago..
I have responded already.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 6:05pm On Feb 06, 2020
What do I do next after paying through remita for application?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Subomi007: 6:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
Enskynelson:

I have responded already.
Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hadibaba(m): 6:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
Samisha500:

IF YOU HAVE GOTTEN YOUR MATRIC NUMBER ALSO, THEN WHAT NEXT IS TO PAY YOUR FEES.
I have not gotten my matric number, they said they are finding it difficult to generate matric number for post graduate students
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rrreer: 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
UPDATE!!!

The UPLOAD PICTURE feature on the student portal is now functional, new and old students can now upload their profile picture.

Regards

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Xtine22(m): 7:38pm On Feb 06, 2020
hadibaba:

I have not gotten my matric number, they said they are finding it difficult to generate matric number for post graduate students
have you forwarded your transcrjpt to them?
and how long did it take you to forward it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bastien: 7:38pm On Feb 06, 2020
Enskynelson:

Yours is to upload the Project proposal of 400 words. You are to submit a soft copy of your project to your study for uploading. Website to upload your proposal is pas.nouedu2.net or mylearningspace.nouedu2.net. Cheers.
thanks my proposal is it scanned or soft copy
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hadibaba(m): 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2020
Xtine22:

have you forwarded your transcrjpt to them?
and how long did it take you to forward it?
I have not forwarded the transcript to them, is that the problem with the matric number?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Xtine22(m): 8:02pm On Feb 06, 2020
hadibaba:

I have not forwarded the transcript to them, is that the problem with the matric number?
I don't know.... just that I have not gone for clearance since I'm yet to forward mine.
but have you done clearance already?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2020
bastien:
thanks my proposal is it scanned or soft copy

400 words. Soft copy. On the platform, u are allowed to copy and paste your proposal and not uploading a file.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2020
Xtine22:

I don't know.... just that I have not gone for clearance since I'm yet to forward mine.
but have you done clearance already?
If you are a PG student, you will not get matriculation number without NOUN receiving the transcript from your school. After receiving your transcripts, NOUN will send you your admission letter in your email. The same admission letter is what you take to the study centre before you can be given matriculation number. This is how PG admission works at the moment. So, all PG students are therefore advised to get their Alma mater to send their transcripts as soon as possible.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
IBADAN STUDY CENTRE ONLY!!!

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
yak:
What do I do next after paying through remita for application?
You go back to the portal and start the application properly by filling the form
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jman77(m): 9:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
Samisha500:
IBADAN STUDY CENTRE ONLY!!!
freshers or returning?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zyead: 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
@ all, Please i need help on info. tech project topics ( cyber security or wireless)
Thanks in Advance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by telldaddy: 6:24am On Feb 07, 2020
Hello guys,
Mario and Juliet wipes and baby diapers is accepting applications for enrollment into the Mario and Juliet Ambassadorship program, "Fresh Team Category".

This is currently open for 2nd and 3rd year nursing students of schools located in cities all over Nigeria.

As an ambassador, you are expected to participate in brand related activities slated for ambassadors of your category.

For the Fresh Team category, such activities center around creating awareness about the brand amongst friends and connections on social media by making weekly posts related to our products, participating in our social media engagement programs as well as commenting and reposting social media posts made by the brand. This is aimed at increasing visibility and reach of such posts.

It can be recalled that Mario and Juliet, had in October, 2019 signed award winning singer, David Adeleke and later in November, signed the BBN 2019 winner, Mercy Eke into their elite ambassadorial program.

BENEFITS:
*You'll learn the basics of serving as a brand ambassador and will become eligible to enroll into higher categories of the program after graduation.

*You will have access to our products at discounted rates. This means that as a student, you can make cool cash acquiring our products and selling them at standard prices. Don't worry if you don't have capital, we make credit facilities available to our Fresh Team.

*You can be selected to maintain our activation points which you'll do in your free time and be paid for the effort.

*You will receive invitations to join our special programs and events and have the opportunity to meet other ambassadors as well as our celebrity ambassadors.

What are you waiting for?
You've got nothing to loose.
Registration is free!

For more insight, follow the social media pages on the flier.

Fill the form below to apply

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfzIStHbiXU4Upu12Z-dCG7Gr6MDO_FSQSTcNk-aklMgnJDzg/viewform

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 6:53am On Feb 07, 2020
Kazrem:

You go back to the portal and start the application properly by filling the form

Thanks ...
Have completed that, printed the admission letter ...
Can I go to the study centre while waiting for transcript from my Alma Mater?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 6:55am On Feb 07, 2020
yak:

Thanks ...
Have completed that, printed the admission letter ...
Can I go to the study centre while waiting for transcript from my Alma Mater?
Yes you can though they will not completely clear you until when your transcript arrives but still go to do the clearance.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 6:58am On Feb 07, 2020
Kazrem:

Yes you can though they will not completely clear you until when your transcript arrives but still go to do the clearance.

Thanks...
I just need to get this done with and get study materials.
Don't mind me, am old school, I always prefer hardcopies
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HumorMe(m): 8:01am On Feb 07, 2020
lordspiritual:

I have this same issue, applied for MSc, paid with remita, rrr verification shows successful, but it keeps showing 'wrong unique id' when I click continue after payment even though it's the ID that shows on the rrr verification, and my email.
fixed it yet?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2020
NOTICE!!!

CARRY OVER EXAM REGISTRATION IS NOW ACTIVE.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lordspiritual(m): 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2020
HumorMe:
fixed it yet?

Yes. I had to use a different email address and generate a new unique ID on the pre-application form. Funny thing, when I logged in, the Database brought out the original email and the previous unique ID I had used to register.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
lordspiritual:

Yes. I had to use a different email address and generate a new unique ID on the pre-application form. Funny thing, when I logged in, the Database brought out the original email and the previous unique ID I had used to register.

Chat me up!
www.nounaid.com/contact
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by parrotibaba(m): 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2020
People Abeg, what are the steps to register carry over courses?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2020
parrotibaba:
People Abeg, what are the steps to register carry over courses?
Have you paid compulsory fee? If yes, log into your portal. Click on Registration, under it choose Register carry over exams. On the next page, choose the level where you have the carry over and submit. The next page shows the list of the carry over course or courses. Add and then click on Submit
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Realasquared: 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2020
Pls how can one drop courses that was mistakenly registered?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:37pm On Feb 07, 2020
Realasquared:
Pls how can one drop courses that was mistakenly registered?
Meet ICT Staff at your Centre. But I doubt if dropping of courses has commenced.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Realasquared: 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2020
Enskynelson:

Meet ICT Staff at your Centre. But I doubt if dropping of courses has commenced.
Thanks alot
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by spankyflex(m): 8:40pm On Feb 07, 2020
Enskynelson:

goodevening,am finding it difficult to proceed on my application after payment at the bank. It keeps sending me back to the prepayment page after I inserted my RRR from remita.pls how do I fix this. I'm an undergraduate applicant.thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.