Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3485021 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2020
spankyflex:
goodevening,am finding it difficult to proceed on my application after payment at the bank. It keeps sending me back to the prepayment page after I inserted my RRR from remita.pls how do I fix this. I'm an undergraduate applicant.thanks.
If you are yet to resolve this, chat me up. I have figured it out.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by spankyflex(m): 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2020
Enskynelson:

I currently have not less than 3 persons having similar issue with the attached screenshots coming up. After refilling the form, you see the second attached photo.
Well, I have not been able to ascertain the issue. But I guess for now, you try again later.

NB: Anyone with a way out of this can help out
CC: Shamisha
Anthonyo
have tried more than ten times, still giving the same response.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Loversgift(m): 11:18pm On Feb 07, 2020
Good..
How much exactly would a criminology and security study student 200l 1st semester pay ? Don't want to pay twice and over.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:59am On Feb 08, 2020
spankyflex:
have tried more than ten times, still giving the same response.
DM me if you are still having this issue.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by spankyflex(m): 8:23am On Feb 08, 2020
Enskynelson:

DM me if you are still having this issue.
have sent you a dm
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:30am On Feb 08, 2020
spankyflex:
have sent you a dm
Check your mail and chat me up
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NewAjala(m): 10:18am On Feb 08, 2020
Pls when is the deadline to apply for admission for PGD Information Technology?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NewAjala(m): 10:28am On Feb 08, 2020
Also I want to confirm from here, Are NOUN graduates accepted for NYSC currently?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:29am On Feb 08, 2020
NewAjala:
Pls when is the deadline to apply for admission for PGD Information Technology?
11TH OF MARCH
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:36am On Feb 08, 2020
Loversgift:
Good..
How much exactly would a criminology and security study student 200l 1st semester pay ? Don't want to pay twice and over.

N38,000
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:37am On Feb 08, 2020
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!

31 More Days to The Closure Of Course and Exam Registration Do The Needful Now.

MARCH 11 IS REAL....

MISHA CAREs
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Michaelshow: 10:39am On Feb 08, 2020
Good morning all.
Please I have some questions concerning Noun 2020/2021 Admission.
1. Can one be screened at the study center with the help of a friend cuz am not presently on ground for the screening .
2. Did Noun delay students for graduating?
3. How many months for a semester ?

Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by preshdiva(f): 1:26pm On Feb 08, 2020
Pls I'd like to ask if the transcript to be sent from my school to NOU should be in soft copy or hard copy? Pls someone should respond urgently..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Loversgift(m): 2:11pm On Feb 08, 2020
Samisha500:

N38,000
Thanks.. like the courses are not upto 8 This time around. Like it will not be up to 20cradit units
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rrreer: 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2020
Michaelshow:
Good morning all.
Please I have some questions concerning Noun 2020/2021 Admission.
1. Can one be screened at the study center with the help of a friend cuz am not presently on ground for the screening .
2. Did Noun delay students for graduating?
3. How many months for a semester ?

Thanks.

1. Possibly someone can assist you but no one must know about it.

2. No, once you finish your study, your Certificate will be issued to you without detail

3. Lets just assume 4 months. NOUN has 2 semesters in a year

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olamilite: 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
preshdiva:
Pls I'd like to ask if the transcript to be sent from my school to NOU should be in soft copy or hard copy? Pls someone should respond urgently..
Either of the two, but the former most be sent via the school official email for it to be accepted.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HumorMe(m): 3:10pm On Feb 08, 2020
lordspiritual:

Yes. I had to use a different email address and generate a new unique ID on the pre-application form. Funny thing, when I logged in, the Database brought out the original email and the previous unique ID I had used to register.
DM me on WhatsApp 07085777245
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by froszzie: 4:39pm On Feb 08, 2020
hi guys
please i would like to know if NOUN is presently admitting MSc students?
i wish to apply for an MBA
i have a mechanical engineering background with a second class upper and about 7 years working experience.
i need know asap if its feasible
thank you guys
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Teddyg2(m): 7:53pm On Feb 08, 2020
Yes admission is ongoing

froszzie:
hi guys
i have a mechanical engineering background with a second class upper and about 7 years working experience.
thank you guys
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ritasnr(f): 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2020
When will this project result b out
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by happerhitho(m): 11:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
I have a question
I'm using combined results
I have the original waec result but
My nabteb result just came out.... So there's no way I can get the original result

Will I still be accepted for screening
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Whalex1986: 1:47am On Feb 09, 2020
Pls someone with two carry over courses , is it entitle to pay for course registration.

Secondly, how can I change my study center
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:10am On Feb 09, 2020
Whalex1986:
Pls someone with two carry over courses , is it entitle to pay for course registration.

Only exam registration he will pay for.

Go to your present study center. There is a form you will fill in duplicate/triplicate. Go with your admission letter too.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:10am On Feb 09, 2020
happerhitho:
I have a question
My nabteb result just came out.... So there's no way I can get the original result

Yes. Go.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oluwaleokey: 7:30am On Feb 09, 2020
Please how can one apply for an msc?
I discover there are two Umudike study centers...
Is it umudike in umuahia, abia state?
Can i still meet up with the admission?
Someone said ending of the month is the deadline. I have not even started anything, i mean applied for undergraduate transcript yet although i have a softcopy on my email, could this help?
I just came across the thread
Will appreciate guidelines
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Teddyg2(m): 7:31am On Feb 09, 2020
Yes
You will be partially clear

happerhitho:
I have a question

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Teddyg2(m): 7:32am On Feb 09, 2020
11th of March

oluwaleokey:
Someone said ending of the month is the deadline. I have not even started anything, i mean applied for undergraduate transcript yet although i have a softcopy on my email, could this help?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Teddyg2(m): 7:33am On Feb 09, 2020
You only pay exam registration fees.
Go to your study centre for change of SC

Whalex1986:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HumorMe(m): 9:33am On Feb 09, 2020
oluwaleokey:
DM me to hasten this process, deadline is 11th of next month, 07085777245
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HumorMe(m): 9:42am On Feb 09, 2020
froszzie:
hi guys
thank you guys
PGD MENTORSHIP PROGRAM

*ENQUIRIES
*REGISTRATION
*COURSE MATERIALS
*TMA
*TUTORIALS
*PROJECTS
*PAST QUESTIONS

DM ON WHATSAPP OR CALL 07085777245

(1) (2) (3) ... (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.