Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3484574 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2020
Suchy22:

But will losing a semester affect us?

if u have bn studying, u can still cover up especially with this Corona virus issue, u may have a little more time b4 exams starts
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Suchy22(f): 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2020
yak:

if u have bn studying, u can still cover up especially with this Corona virus issue, u may have a little more time b4 exams starts

But I've not completed my registration. I don't even have materials to read yet.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hemmark(m): 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2020
I want to apply for msc. Public health, can someone please help me out on the steps I need to follow and when I’m I going to resume.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
Suchy22:

But I've not completed my registration. I don't even have materials to read yet.

is it a newly introduced course?
if not, Ur course materials are all over the place
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enesth(f): 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2020
Can someone help me out, please?

I'm unable to access my old Noun account (2014/2015), had to stop running the programme in 2016 due to some challenges.
Whenever I input my matric no and password it says " it doesn't exist".

Is there any way to retrieve my account or do I have to start afresh?....TIA
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mintmind: 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2020
how wil i write my GST courses?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Teddyg2(m): 6:58am On Mar 24, 2020
Visit here http://elearn.nouedu2.net/login/index.php
Login with your details

mintmind:
how wil i write my GST courses?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Teddyg2(m): 7:06am On Mar 24, 2020
Contact Us

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Suchy22(f): 7:18am On Mar 24, 2020
yak:

is it a newly introduced course?
if not, Ur course materials are all over the place

It's not. Please how can I get them? Thanks in advance.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:32am On Mar 24, 2020
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

1.NOUN PAST QUESTIONS 100L-800L (B.Sc, PGD, Msc &MBA)

2. COURSE MATERIALS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ALL PROGRAMMEs )WE DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP..

3. WE JUST HAVE LESS THAN 6DAYS TO SUBMIT OUR TMA1 WHICH CLOSES ON THE 30TH OF MARCH ...

4. OTHER NOUN RELATED ISSUES.

DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER......

CHAT US ON WHATSAPP OR CALL ☎

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:21am On Mar 24, 2020
Enesth:

I'm unable to access my old Noun account (2014/2015), had to stop running the programme in 2016 due to some challenges.

You will have to provide evidence and a letter written to the Academic Registry before you will be added back to the programme. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:22am On Mar 24, 2020
Suchy22:

https://nou.edu.ng/courseware
Go there.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by potosky: 8:25am On Mar 24, 2020
Enskynelson:

https://nou.edu.ng/courseware
Go there.
please help, my css112 questions are not complete and I can't login to my learning space
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rrreer: 9:28am On Mar 24, 2020
NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY: WE'RE SOLUTION PROVIDER, THEREFORE TELL US WHAT'S YOUR CHALLENGES ARE AND WE'LL ASSIST YOU!..

Fresh Admission & Application process

Portal Analysis

Minus Sign Removal

Project & Seminar writing

TMA 30/30 GUARANTEED ,

PAST QUESTIONS 2014-2019 (BSC/ PGD & MSC)

Remita(RRR)

Business plan (GST302)

IT/SIWES (REPORT)//

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adulphus(m): 10:00am On Mar 24, 2020
Teddyg2:
Visit here http://elearn.nouedu2.net/login/index.php
Login with your details

Its saying incorrect USERNAME and Password.

I used my Matric number as login details. Is there something I am doing wrong?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:36am On Mar 24, 2020
Adulphus:

Username: matriculation number
Password : matriculation number (in lower case)
Example:
Username nou123456789
Password nou123456789
U will be required to change password.
If it doesn't go, then u wait let them update the database. If it persists, you will have to send email to CEAGS.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hemmark(m): 10:46am On Mar 24, 2020
hemmark:
I want to apply for msc. Public health, can someone please help me out on the steps I need to follow and when I’m I going to resume.
?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:47am On Mar 24, 2020
potosky:
please help, my css112 questions are not complete and I can't login to my learning space
Send a DM
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:50am On Mar 24, 2020
hemmark:
?
First step... Check the requirements here
https://www.admissions.nouonline.net/pereqpage.php
If you meet the requirements, go here to begin your application

https://www.admissions.nouonline.net/zzappl_pg_form.php
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 10:59am On Mar 24, 2020
Suchy22:

u can start from here: https://nou.edu.ng/registerable_admin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Funkybabee(f): 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
Samisha500:
PRESS RELEASE

NUC Approves 6 Programmes for NOUN

The National Universities Commission (NUC) has given full accreditation to six academic programmes at the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN).

The programmes are:

* Accounting
* Banking and Finance
* Business Administration
* Marketing
* Public Administration
* Hotel and Catering Management

The implication of this status is that NOUN now has the mandate to run these programmes for five years.

The cheering news was conveyed to the Vice-Chancellor of the university, Professor Abdalla Uba Adamu, in a letter dated 19th March, 2020 and signed by Maryam Sali, the NUC Director of Accreditation, on behalf of the Executive Secretary.

The NUC has the statutory mandate to accredit academic programmes in all Nigerian universities.

Certificates issued to students admitted into unaccredited programmes are not recognised.

The latest approval given to NOUN was sequel to the result of an NUC-organised accreditation visitation to the university in Abuja in October/November 2019.

The result of the visitation showed an impressive score for each of the six programmes, ranging from 78.7 percent to 97.4 percent.

The VC, Professor Adamu, expressed delight with the approval, saying this shows the readiness of NOUN to fulfill its obligations as a centre of excellence in the Open and Distant Learning (ODL) mode of education.

SIGNED

Ibrahim Sheme
Director, Media and Publicity
NOUN

hotel and catering is still suspended
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
These are what you should know and do at this period if CIVID-19

- There are just six days to go for the submission of Tma 1.

- There is a gauge on your portal which shows the percentage of your Tma that has been done and the one left.

- Course and exam registration will close on 31st March.

- Unfortunately, Tma 1 would have closed before then. Tma will close a day before registration closes.

- Most study centres if not all have been closed, hence ni academic work in school.

- The best you can do now is to download your course materials online at nouedu.net and start reading

- Also get past questions and start preparing for exam.

- Use the draft timetable as guide to know when you will likely write your exam

- Nothing is happening to the exam timetable as we speak and hope that COVID-19 would have been sorted before then.

- You can get your past questions from us at a token.

- If you have not done your Tma, contact us today.

- If you want to register your courses too, contact us.

- This is not time to sleep. It is time to stay awoke.

- Any issue or challenge with Noun, PM us. 07030340696

*KAS*
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by druoidz: 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
I think you need to register for this new semester

Enesth:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enesth(f): 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
Enskynelson:

You will have to provide evidence and a letter written to the Academic Registry before you will be added back to the programme. Thanks.

okay. Do you think they will respond to the letter on time? or if this didn't work I can still go ahead starting as a new student?
Thanks for your time.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enesth(f): 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
druoidz:
I think you need to register for this new semester

okay, thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fhad: 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2020
Just register on d new portal . i was away for two years and am back fully
[ quote author=Enesth post=87724909]

okay, thanks.[/quote]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
Enesth:

okay. Do you think they will respond to the letter on time? or if this didn't work I can still go ahead starting as a new student?
Thanks for your time.
They will HOPEFULLY. haven't you completed any semester before?
NB
I thought u had attempted registering on the portal
Do it here
https://www.nouonline.net/stuser_reg.php

If you see "your name doesn't exist of the programme." that is when you have to write the Academic Registry.
Cheers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Stellx6: 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
Adulphus:

Same with me, I can't login despite using my matric number
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Stellx6: 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
Enskynelson:

Username: matriculation number
Password : matriculation number (in lower case)
Example:
Username nou123456789
Password nou123456789
U will be required to change password.
If it doesn't go, then u wait let them update the database. If it persists, you will have to send email to CEAGS.
How do I send email to them, whats their email add pls. I'm new abeg
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
Stellx6:

How do I send email to them, whats their email add pls. I'm new abeg
Ceags@noun.edu.ng
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adulphus(m): 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
Stellx6:

were you able to open yours, cos uptill now I'm not able to open mine, till referring me to upload picture

I haven't...

I am just tired. TMA close in less than a week

(1) (2) (3) ... (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: thopesy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.