Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3484256 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adulphus(m): 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
Samisha500:
GST PORTAL Invalid login error now fixed
⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇
You all can now login and change your passwords in small letters all through

Note: Some GST TMAs are yet to be uploaded... You might login and find your GST courses tab empty, don't panic.. It will be uploaded soon! We would update you guys once it's uploaded!

https://elearn.nouedu2.net/login

MISHA CARES kiss

I login but there is no TMA on the website or my dashboard!
Even "My course" link is not in my dashboard

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
to those who know, do we still expect our application for masters degree to b considered or I shld lock my money up in something else already?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by etoyin: 2:35am On Mar 30, 2020
Hello house, pls will I be able to apply to PhD abroad with an MSc certificate from NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:37am On Mar 30, 2020
etoyin:
Hello house, pls will I be able to apply to PhD abroad with an MSc certificate from NOUN
Yes. I have a friend doing Ph.D in Malaysia after his M.Sc. Information Technology in NOUN.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 30, 2020
etoyin:

Sure you will. There is no discrimination. I can attest to that because I have now gained admission for a PhD program.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:58am On Mar 30, 2020
Good morning.

Questions people have been asking me since the shut down of academic activities and the right answers to them.

Q1. Can I pay my school fees now that school is shut?

Answer: Yes. You don't need to visit school before you pay school fees. In fact, it is not compulsory you visit bank too. You can pay via the internet and have your remita receipt in your mail. You can ask me how.

Q2: How do I do my Tma with the closure of school?

Answer: Tma is done online on your portal and not in school. All Tma have been uploaded to your portal. Log in and take them. You can seek for our assistance on this too.

Q3: Can I go for screening in school to get my matric number?

Answer: You can't because academic activities are shut down. Until when they resume, you can't do your screening and can't get matric number. Take chill pill.

Q4: What if course and exam registration is closed before the shut down is lifted?

Answer: They have extended both course and exam registration till April ending. Hopefully, COVID-19 would have been contained before then so that. The school too are aware that the newly admitted post graduate students are yet to do their registration.

Q5: Will this lock down affect exam or exam extension?

Answer: As it stands now, no information whether the lock down or shut down will affect the exam timetable. Exam is slates for May/June and this is still March. Hopefully, covid-19 would have been contained before then. But for now, nothing has been said, hence nothing still happens to examination. Anything that is said is hearsays and rumour.

Q6: What should I then be doing now?

Answer: This period has afforded you great opportunity to excel in your exam. Download your course materials online on nouedu.net. Start reading them. Create a reading timetable for yourself. Get past questions and start solving them. You can get both POP and E-exam past questions from us at a token.

Stay safe and stay home.

Thank you.

You have any other questions, feel free to ask us.

KAS

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lawman88(m): 5:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
Please I just paid 70,000 into my e-wallet as a new student studying English (B. Ed. English). I could not find any place in my account to register courses and "TMA1 is in progress". I really need guide please...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Baebymeci(f): 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
I have a 2 bedroom flat at owerri ph rd..
I need a female or 2 females that can take a room..
The room is ensuit and the house is new..
Im studing mass comm and in 100 lvl..
Would like someone nice, friendly and non troublesome..
Call me 07014204003
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lawman88(m): 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
Kazrem:
Good morning.

Questions people have been asking me since the shut down of academic activities and the right answers to them.

Q1. Can I pay my school fees now that school is shut?

Answer: Yes. You don't need to visit school before you pay school fees. In fact, it is not compulsory you visit bank too. You can pay via the internet and have your remita receipt in your mail. You can ask me how.

Q2: How do I do my Tma with the closure of school?

Answer: Tma is done online on your portal and not in school. All Tma have been uploaded to your portal. Log in and take them. You can seek for our assistance on this too.

Q3: Can I go for screening in school to get my matric number?

Answer: You can't because academic activities are shut down. Until when they resume, you can't do your screening and can't get matric number. Take chill pill.

Q4: What if course and exam registration is closed before the shut down is lifted?

Answer: They have extended both course and exam registration till April ending. Hopefully, COVID-19 would have been contained before then so that. The school too are aware that the newly admitted post graduate students are yet to do their registration.

Q5: Will this lock down affect exam or exam extension?

Answer: As it stands now, no information whether the lock down or shut down will affect the exam timetable. Exam is slates for May/June and this is still March. Hopefully, covid-19 would have been contained before then. But for now, nothing has been said, hence nothing still happens to examination. Anything that is said is hearsays and rumour.

Q6: What should I then be doing now?

Answer: This period has afforded you great opportunity to excel in your exam. Download your course materials online on nouedu.net. Start reading them. Create a reading timetable for yourself. Get past questions and start solving them. You can get both POP and E-exam past questions from us at a token.

Stay safe and stay home.

Thank you.

You have any other questions, feel free to ask us.

KAS

Please I just paid 70,000 into my e-wallet as a new student studying English (B. Ed. English). I could not find any place in my account to register courses and "TMA1 is in progress". I really need guide please...
I already have my registration number
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
lawman88:
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hadibaba(m): 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
Samisha500:

☑ Click on MY COURSES

☑ If you get to see NO COURSES just be patient, some GST TMAs are yet to be uploaded.
I have seen my
course and clicked on it but i don't know what to do next
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Allboiz: 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
yak:
to those who know, do we still expect our application for masters degree to b considered or I shld lock my money up in something else already?

I paid for mine today and I was given a conditional admission pending the time I do other things required
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 12:18am On Mar 31, 2020
Allboiz:

I paid for mine today and I was given a conditional admission pending the time I do other things required

ur case is different.
I've paid and sent my transcript since February 24 yet to gain admission
I can only advise u to do what I have bn doing. get Ur course outline, download the materials and start reading immediately.
we just pray Corona will go with this month of April so normal activities can resume
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lawman88(m): 1:44am On Mar 31, 2020
I have paid school fees for 100 level english education but I don't see anywhere to register courses on my account.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:43am On Mar 31, 2020
lawman88:
I have paid school fees for 100 level english education but I don't see anywhere to register courses on my account.
Drop your Whatsapp number let me reach u
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Allboiz: 8:45am On Mar 31, 2020
yak:

ur case is different.
I've paid and sent my transcript since February 24 yet to gain admission
I can only advise u to do what I have bn doing. get Ur course outline, download the materials and start reading immediately.
we just pray Corona will go with this month of April so normal activities can resume

Oh... I understand

But have you gone to your to submit your credentials and the likes?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 8:59am On Mar 31, 2020
Allboiz:

Oh... I understand

But have you gone to your to submit your credentials and the likes?

I was at Abeokuta study centre 2 weeks ago, the woman I met said they can't do nothing until my name comes out.
so I'm waiting till after the lockdown
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by rrreer: 10:09am On Mar 31, 2020
NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY: WE'RE SOLUTION PROVIDER, THEREFORE TELL US WHAT'S YOUR CHALLENGES ARE AND WE'LL ASSIST YOU!..

Fresh Admission & Application process

Portal Analysis

Minus Sign Removal

Project & Seminar writing.

TMA 30/30 GUARANTEED ,

PAST QUESTIONS 2014-2019 (BSC/ PGD & MSC)

Remita(RRR)

Business plan (GST302)

IT/SIWES (REPORT)//

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Allboiz: 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
yak:

I was at Abeokuta study centre 2 weeks ago, the woman I met said they can't do nothing until my name comes out.
so I'm waiting till after the lockdown

But did you get the conditional admission letter?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
Allboiz:

But did you get the conditional admission letter?
Yes I did. It was instant
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
We are stronger and better when we work together.

www.tklesson.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Allboiz: 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
yak:

Yes I did. It was instant
Yes, same here.. It means we have to hold on for them then
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by happerhitho(m): 9:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
hello house

the core courses i'm suppose to register for computer science 100l is more than 24units thus i cant register one of them

what should i do??

shift it to nexxt semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Idiataqueen(f): 12:17am On Apr 02, 2020
Pls anyone with GST 207 pdf? am having difficulty in downloading it ,thanks in advance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yakeeboy: 3:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
mikeerrr:
I’m not able to comment on The U.K. visa thread because I called Justwise out and got banned. Sorry if I’m spamming this thread

Just want to say thank you for opening a case for that dictator

Hopefully he doesn’t ban you too

God bless
dont mind him
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by justwise(m): 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
mikeerrr:
I’m not able to comment on The U.K. visa thread because I called Justwise out and got banned. Sorry if I’m spamming this thread

Just want to say thank you for opening a case for that dictator

Hopefully he doesn’t ban you too

God bless

You know this is a lies right? Have i ever had an issue with you? Your ban was as result of insults you exchanged with Tobexin and both of you were banned.

Why are you such a liar?

Wh

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by justwise(m): 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
mikeerrr:
Lmao

He has already deleted your comment

That man has a very disgusting attitude

Nice

(1) (2) (3) ... (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.