Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3485918 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 3:18pm On Sep 03, 2012
frankmoney: Please wah are the o'level subjects required for economics & is noun degree inferior to others when searching for a job ?
No! Is not interior to others even as time goes on it would be one of best in world. And as to those searching for work you are the most fortunate to enrol noun. Have your five o‘level credit on ground; English language, mathematics and any three other, you are in.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2012
omowumiteniola: pls dos noun have transport management(i mean course) and did they allow awaiting result 4 undergraduate
pls i need a reply
Go to www.nou.edu.ng for the available courses in each schools. But am very sure no transportation management and is better you have your result bcs your registration is under suspension till your result out.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frankmoney(m): 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2012
Takoro13:
No! Is not interior to others even as time goes on it would be one of best in world. And as to those searching for work you are the most fortunate to enrol noun. Have your five o‘level credit on ground; English language, mathematics and any three other, you are in.
tanx bro how much is the form & can I apply dis week ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by slando(m): 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2012
Pls can 1 collect his/her application pin code 4rm a study centre nd choose another centre when doing online reag?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frankmoney(m): 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2012
I just checked noun site & couldn't find th economics department
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 6:53pm On Sep 03, 2012
frankmoney: tanx bro how much is the form & can I apply dis week ?
Yes you can still apply and for degree is #5000 and for pgd/masters is #7500
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frankmoney(m): 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2012
Tanx guys
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Natkincool: 8:00am On Sep 04, 2012
Hello frnds i really lyk dis institution n wuld luv 2 apply can anyone tell me hw many academic sessions they run in a yr and d mnth.i wuld also want 2 knw closing date for 2012\2013 application form.pls i need quick respnse 2dis.Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 10:30am On Sep 04, 2012
Natkincool: Hello frnds i really lyk dis institution n wuld luv 2 apply can anyone tell me hw many academic sessions they run in a yr and d mnth.i wuld also want 2 knw closing date for 2012\2013 application form.pls i need quick respnse 2dis.Thanks
The school is running under nuc now that means you have 4/5 months for a semester and your academic session is probably one in a year. Remember some are in second semester while new intakes are doing registration which is part of their first semester activities. So we can say new intakes are in first semester. The form doesnt close but the registration closes. 2012/2013 registration closing date has not be released likewise the calender. But do things fast. Plis!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frankmoney(m): 10:36am On Sep 04, 2012
Mehn the form is expensive . Am still savin money sha
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by debenjie: 10:55am On Sep 04, 2012
I'm interested in applying for comm tech at NOUN but I didn't have Physics/Chemistry in my O'level, but I have IT knowledge with certifications. Don't know if I can be given admission.

Someone should tell if possible to do the course.

Deben.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2012
debenjie: I'm interested in applying for comm tech at NOUN but I didn't have Physics/Chemistry in my O'level, but I have IT knowledge with certifications. Don't know if I can be given admission.
Someone should tell if possible to do the course.

Deben.
The requirment for tech and science school is: english, maths and other three science related subjects e:g physics, chemistry and biology,agrics geography
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2012
frankmoney: Mehn the form is expensive . Am still savin money sha
The school is for working class and at the end you see it less.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kayode121: 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2012
Is this noun lik other universities?i mean is it mon-friday lectures,at ikeja center.pls need reply
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2012
Kayode 12: Is this noun lik other universities?i mean is it mon-friday lectures,at ikeja center.pls need reply
Are you in ikeja centre. Here in osogbo we dont have lectures. And the school is not like convetional university and that if atall, they only organise time for facilitators.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Natkincool: 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2012
pls i wuld also wan to knw if wan can apply for direct entry while awaiting statement of result.
cos my statement of result isnt out yet.Or, should i jus by d form down pending wen my statemnt of result will b released
to b at d safer side. Quick response pls...........thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2012
Natkincool: pls i wuld also wan to knw if wan can apply for direct entry while awaiting statement of result.
cos my statement of result isnt out yet.Or, should i jus by d form down pending wen my statemnt of result will b released
to b at d safer side. Quick response pls...........thanks
Wait till when your statement of result is out bcs when you purchase form now your registration is suspendind i mean would be completed when you are able to present your result at study centre while no complete of registration deny you of other activities. And more over your year stated from when the admission is given. And are you sure your statement of result is not going to be too late. Dont rush.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by basisop(m): 2:15am On Sep 05, 2012
Sent someone to make payment and get the pgd pin for me but the person wrote his name as depositor and name of student. Should I go ahead with the registration as some ppl told me it doesn't matter since I'll still register online.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nicegelly(f): 2:11pm On Sep 05, 2012
helo guys i have 6credits i dont hav end chem nd econs wat do u think i can go for in noun? pls answer quickly, thanks so much
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2012
basisop: Sent someone to make payment and get the pgd pin for me but the person wrote his name as depositor and name of student. Should I go ahead with the registration as some ppl told me it doesn't matter since I'll still register online.

It does not matter.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2012
nicegelly: helo guys i have 6credits i dont hav end chem nd econs wat do u think i can go for in noun? pls answer quickly, thanks so much

Go to ur intended Study center to figure that out,ASAP.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stelan(f): 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2012
It may or may not matter. But when i paid for my form at the bank, the name on the teller was what was entered for the PIN and during my screening, i was asked to present the teller. So, i guess it does matter a great deal. But still try to get to your study centre to make enquires from at least 3 different NOUN officials just incase coz some of them might not be so sure.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2012
Kayode 12: Is this noun lik other universities?i mean is it mon-friday lectures,at ikeja center.pls need reply

Study and teach yourself.Who wants to teach anyway?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2012
frankmoney: I just checked noun site & couldn't find th economics department

NOUN doesn't have that. Go to a conventional University.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2012
basisop: Sent someone to make payment and get the pgd pin for me but the person wrote his name as depositor and name of student. Should I go ahead with the registration as some ppl told me it doesn't matter since I'll still register online.
That is bank case. Is better you go with your friend and clear the case. But if you contineu you are on your own any time any day.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2012
nicegelly: helo guys i have 6credits i dont hav end chem nd econs wat do u think i can go for in noun? pls answer quickly, thanks so much
Go to www.nou.edu.ng to find out for your likely course. Goodluck.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2012
Go to www.nou.edu.ng to find out by yourself but you are ok for some schools. Or you contact the nearest centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2012
Go to www.nou.edu.ng to find out by yourself but you are ok for some schools once you have english and maths and any other 3 subjects. Or you contact the nearest centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yinkus2u: 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2012
Hi guys,is it a private university
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2012
yinkus2u: Hi guys,is it a private university
When you see ‘national‘ does it implied private.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frankmoney(m): 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2012
stelan: It may or may not matter. But when i paid for my form at the bank, the name on the teller was what was entered for the PIN and during my screening, i was asked to present the teller. So, i guess it does matter a great deal. But still try to get to your study centre to make enquires from at least 3 different NOUN officials just incase coz some of them might not be so sure.
pls how much did yhu buy it

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.