Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3495143 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 5:25pm On Aug 22, 2012
ferdiii:

Whether you get the materials online, from school, from friends, from predecessors, from your head or any other website, you must register and pay for them for them to be available for exam registration and exams itself. But you do extraordinary maneuvers when especially the course is a core.

Again there is no drop button for course registration... so be very careful when you register courses or you can suspend a course to be done in future semesters or when you are ready or have the materials.
I dont know much about that but there is a botton for droping exam you have registered. Go and check back. This forum is educative and you are here to learn more. Tx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2012
ferdiii:

Whether you get the materials online, from school, from friends, from predecessors, from your head or any other website, you must register and pay for them for them to be available for exam registration and exams itself. But you do extraordinary maneuvers when especially the course is a core.

Again there is no drop button for course registration... so be very careful when you register courses or you can suspend a course to be done in future semesters or when you are ready or have the materials.
This forum is educative so therefore go and check back you will see drop exam registered botton. I dont know about payment of course materials i said after the msg you commet about. Tx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Aderonkiez(f): 11:45am On Aug 23, 2012
can u guys pls explain to me very well about this university,hw can i get d form,hw can i process it,after processing it am i going to do any exam,nd when is d form closing,pls i need an urgent reply
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2012
helo ppl. 2 d able takoro. Pls do i hv 2 pay 4 cause reg nd material fees at once? Aside d 22,500, pls whn nxt cn i pay 4 course reg nd materials.? Thanks!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Holyrule(m): 9:02am On Aug 24, 2012
ferdiii:

Well am doing 17 courses of 46units now and that is my final semester.

ok
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by omidan21: 11:56am On Aug 24, 2012
Pls oohhh.on noun website it saes Addmsn takes effect july 23 2012, acding 2 am seeing on dier site & dis is aug 24, op it hasn't closed cause I am abt to but d form.and also do all d study centers start exams at d same time en what semester are dey in now.pls I need an urgent answer.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2012
Aderonkiez: can u guys pls explain to me very well about this university,hw can i get d form,hw can i process it,after processing it am i going to do any exam,nd when is d form closing,pls i need an urgent reply
-Go to www.nou.edu.ng and www.noun.edu.ng
-you dont need processing
-go to any paticipating banks
-no exam for entry
-the form is always on but if you buy now you will be given 2012/2013 session but if late your form is not useless bcs you will be give subsiquence session. Thus, the session admission and registration end has not be anounced.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2012
willox: helo ppl. 2 d able takoro. Pls do i hv 2 pay 4 cause reg nd material fees at once? Aside d 22,500, pls whn nxt cn i pay 4 course reg nd materials.? Thanks!
You only need to deposite some moni into your portal and you use it as you want. When you know the total amount and you dont have up to. Deposit the one you have and the balance will apia on your portal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2012
omidan21: Pls oohhh.on noun website it saes Addmsn takes effect july 23 2012, acding 2 am seeing on dier site & dis is aug 24, op it hasn't closed cause I am abt to but d form.and also do all d study centers start exams at d same time en what semester are dey in now.pls I need an urgent answer.
Yes! Is still on and the sku is nationwide dia4 all centre use the same time table. They are in second semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by OmokayZ(m): 11:53am On Aug 25, 2012
pls do noun go for NYSC? and how many years is computer science duration?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frankmoney(m): 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2012
Pls do noun students go for youth service ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gowaga68: 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2012
Pls where can one find d school fee o? I wan enroll to PSnCR.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Holyrule(m): 11:47pm On Aug 25, 2012
OmokayZ: pls do noun go for NYSC? and how many years is computer science duration?
yes, NOUN goes for Youth Service and Computer Science is 4years
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by slando(m): 5:53am On Aug 26, 2012
Is it true? Dat noun has never produce another graduate after Ex-Pres. Obasanjo. And wat's d duration 4 first semester pls.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frankmoney(m): 8:05am On Aug 26, 2012
Pls is dere any economics dept.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ipromise: 8:33am On Aug 26, 2012
it has been announced that November 2012 there will be Covocation for degree students..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Holyrule(m): 8:30am On Aug 27, 2012
frankmoney: Pls is dere any economics dept.
yes there is
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Afek: 10:51am On Aug 27, 2012
Hi guys, i'm having nabteb A-levels only in computer science, am i qualified to purchase a form ? And if i'm qualified, will i be starting from 100 level or 200 ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frankmoney(m): 11:32am On Aug 27, 2012
Holyrule: yes there is
ok tanx but ђã†̥ are d o'level subjects required for admission into dz department...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Afek: 11:49am On Aug 27, 2012
Afek: Hi guys, i'm having nabteb A-levels only in computer science, am i qualified to purchase a form ? And if i'm qualified, will i be starting from 100 level or 200 ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by slando(m): 11:53am On Aug 27, 2012
Pls can some 1 tell me the duration 4 a semester in noun. Also' are the new aplicants resume dis year? reply urgently pls.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2012
Kayode 12: Pls wen is the deadline of the fees for undergraduate
Not yet anounced.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2012
Plis is now my turn. I have paid for compulsory fee at the bank and loaded in my walet. But i dont know where to click to load it for compulsory fees. Bcs not payment alart still apia on my wolet.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Afek: 2:30pm On Aug 27, 2012
[quote author=Afek][/quote]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Afek: 2:30pm On Aug 27, 2012
Afek: Hi guys, i'm having nabteb A-levels only in computer science, am i qualified to purchase a form ? And if i'm qualified, will i be starting from 100 level or 200 ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2012
Pls guys get this right. The NYSC site officially states that part time, distant learning, sandwich and open university graduates do not serve.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2012
pls how many mnths r there in a semester? Also, hw is d Tma done? Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2012
jammyng: Pls guys get this right. The NYSC site officially states that part time, distant learning, sandwich and open university graduates do not serve.
Who u wan serve sef, bros?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2012
jammyng: Pls guys get this right. The NYSC site officially states that part time, distant learning, sandwich and open university graduates do not serve.
Thank you my colee. I want to go with you may be is part of the new rule and i have never visited the site. Thanks!
Then i want to ask “who do you want to serve“
This program is meant for working people and therefore they are not espect to serve. You cant be collecting salary at 2 places.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by OmokayZ(m): 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2012
So its official NOUN does nt serve. Onto d next one

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.