Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,260 members, 7,864,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:57 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3530542 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (1584) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by loba(m): 9:44am On Sep 21, 2013
I need to meet computer science 200L.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2013
Emekayoung:
Pls can i also hav the time table?
Ohanusie@yahoo.com
Check your inbox/spam
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2013
Tojued: God bless all the informative contributors on this thread. I've really learned a lot here.
MBA HR, did not go for orientation, registered courses and now doing TMAs. Will register for exam next week.
Please feel free to send me exam time table and any relevant past questions tojued-1@yahoo.co.uk

GST807 Good Study Guide 2
MBA801 Production and Operations Management
MBA815 Management Information System
MBA825 Research Design & Methodology for Bus. Dec.
MBA831 Organizational Behaviour and Theory
MBA833 Industrial Relations
MBA841 Management Planning and Control Systems

Thank you.
Check your inbox/spam

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by loba(m): 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2013
seyisanya: As per the course materials, try and get printed copies from the guys who deal in course materials at your SC. As regards TMA, It's advisable you do TMAs yourself (even If someone offers to help) 'cos most, If not ALL, of the TMA questions may be repeated in your exams.
@seyisanya kindly pls send me the exams time table to my mail box ogundirann@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by richyart: 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2013
afangide: Tnx...*zooms off to the cybercafe across the road*
seyisanya: Check your inbox/spam
afangide: Tnx...*zooms off to the cybercafe across the road*

seyisanya: Check your email inbox or spam. I
Just sent the timetable.

Please send me the exam timetable my email is richardelekwa@gmail.com thanx and God bless
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by richyart: 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2013
Emekayoung:
Pls can i also hav the time table?
Ohanusie@yahoo.com

Please @seyisanya can you send me the timetable tanx richardelekwa@gmail.com thanks a lot
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by loba(m): 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2013
Any computer science let's talk. I need some advice pls Ooº°˚˚°ºooo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afangide(m): 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2013
loba: Any computer science let's talk. I need some advice pls Ooº°˚˚°ºooo
Am a computer science student, what's bugging you?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
merit12: please people,i want to know if there is a course like building or archit,designing,i also want to know if admission form is out?
no!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2013
Tojued: Please quick question: I[color=#000099][/color] paid PGD compulsory fee of 32,500 but the money is still reflecting in my wallet. Is that a bad sign? Can i use it to register courses for exam wink
strange things do happen any way. but chech your ewallet and see maybe you have been duely charged for approprate charges before you start using it. that money maybe there in another way. beware!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2013
olulove: @ all pls i have lower credit computer science 4rm a fed poly. Pls can i apply for DE with it @ NOUN. TNX
nairaland is enjoyable, informative and educative but you need to involve not inform (at time). so i will imploy you to visit www.noun.edu.ng and www.nou.edu.ng for requisite infor
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2013
good work to every body on air. i pray you see the end of your programme like i do. project submited and left with their carryover course. be aware that the time table on air is a draft which is subjected to amendment at all time. xpect another one.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by martins022: 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2013
I misplcd ma matric gown cap. Cn sum1 help on wat to do?....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2013
martins022: I misplcd ma matric gown cap. Cn sum1 help on wat to do?....
if someone lost his/her parent penny what do you think you should do. mr martin! go and tell them you lost it and hear what next. i think you have just lost #1000. Lol
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by saleemola: 11:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
@seyisanya. Plz cnd me the exam time table.my email is stunji3@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by buddyosan: 5:06am On Sep 22, 2013
[quote author=Takoro13]
nairaland is enjoyable, informative and educative but you need to involve not inform (at time). so i will employ you to visit www.noun.edu.ng and www.nou.edu.ng for requisite infor
"implore" not "employ"
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by buddyosan: 5:16am On Sep 22, 2013
Takoro13:
nairaland is enjoyable, informative and educative but you need to involve not inform (at time). so i will employ you to visit www.noun.edu.ng and www.nou.edu.ng for requisite infor
"implore" not "employ"
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by loba(m): 7:33am On Sep 22, 2013
afangide: Am a computer science student, what's bugging you?
what level are you? Cos am in 200level and i need serious assitant.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by loba(m): 7:38am On Sep 22, 2013
Takoro13: good work to every body on air. i pray you see the end of your programme like i do. project submited and left with their carryover course. be aware that the time table on air is a draft which is subjected to amendment at all time. xpect another one.
what course did you study?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 7:53am On Sep 22, 2013
Takoro13:
strange things do happen any way. but check your ewallet and see maybe you have been duly charged for appropriate charges before you start using it. that money maybe there in another way. beware!

I checked my ewallet like you suggested. You won't believe the bank double credited me! I'll go and tell the teller on Monday, the poor guy probably paid for the shortage with his lean salary.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Zedicusdgreat: 8:20am On Sep 22, 2013
Hlo fellow nounites,can sum1 here plz send me the exam timetable? Here's my email chamberlainesosa@gmail.com,thankz nd God bless
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 9:08am On Sep 22, 2013
buddyosan: "implore" not "employ"
tx for that. do you thing am advising him, no! i gave him job to do.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 9:13am On Sep 22, 2013
Tojued:

I checked my ewallet like you suggested. You won't believe the bank double credited me! I'll go and tell the teller on Monday, the poor guy probably paid for the shortage with his lean salary.
oh ooo! i want to agree with you that many bankers are in trouble now. i went to the bank we made those payment the bank couldnt do any thing only to tell us if they see any student complaining they will call us like wise the study centre accountant
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 9:16am On Sep 22, 2013
loba: what course did you study?
science education and you?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by damyshow(m): 9:16am On Sep 22, 2013
helloooo every1.. Hawayew ? ... am searching for PGD IT students... very important sth.... a friend of myne is STUCK angry ... god bless !!!! kiss ..... you can drop ur email add or phone number or BBPIN so i can get thru to u.. thanks ,,..... rily appreciate wink
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by damyshow(m): 9:17am On Sep 22, 2013
helloooo every1.. Hawayew ? ... am searching for a PGD IT students... very important sth.... a friend of myne is STUCK angry ... god bless !!!! kiss ..... you can drop ur email add or phone number or BBPIN so i can get thru to u.. thanks ,,..... rily appreciate wink
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by damyshow(m): 9:21am On Sep 22, 2013
helloooo every1.. Hawayew ? ... am searching for a PGD IT students... very important sth.... a friend of myne is STUCK angry ... God bless !!!! kiss ..... you can drop ur email add or phone number or BBPIN so i can get thru to u.. thanks ,,..... rily appreciate wink
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by loba(m): 9:40am On Sep 22, 2013
Takoro13:
science education and you?
are you going for nysc.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by temmie5000: 10:49am On Sep 22, 2013
Pls when is exam reg closing...

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (1584) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mistiking and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.