Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,428 members, 7,864,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3531211 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (1585) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
Vevyarn: thanks a million. I jst did dat nd it looked like magic tho i still hav Gst122 in my tma portal. God bless you.
I'm always happy whenever I read this type of feedback. God bless you Ferdimako.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
Yem0350:
wat do u av in dere tma

Oh, it has been a while (2009) but I'll check my papers and folders, we did them as POP.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2013
Vevyarn: thanks a million. I jst did dat nd it looked like magic tho i still hav Gst122 in my tma portal. God bless you.

Don't worry as GST122 is still and will remain in the list. I'm happy it worked.GST203 is the actual and correct code.Everyone should take note.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2013
seyisanya: I'm always happy whenever I read this type of feedback. God bless you Ferdimako.

What can I say? We thank God for everything.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2013
i hav bein lookin for cop 214 tmas for my wife. she did it manually but still prov abortive. how do we go about it. respond!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by humblesteve(m): 8:05am On Sep 17, 2013
maximunimpact:

Its not over yet, but d question is can u make up b4 xams? E-exams are starting october ending, if u can do d screening 2day and register both ur exams and courses, u can hurry up and meet up 4 ur xams by next month ending.
Tanx bro maybe I wil jst do my screening in oda to gt me reg No. Nd strt by nxt semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nig2change: 8:30am On Sep 17, 2013
Dear Nairalanders, my relation wants to study accounting at the National Open University of Nigeria. I want to know if the course is accredited by NUC and can one work with the certificate. Please I need urgent response to avoid pitfall. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 17, 2013
Please is the form on sale?if it is when is the closing date
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 11:14am On Sep 17, 2013
stephnexi: Please is the form on sale?if it is when is the closing date
Always on sale...No closing date!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 11:17am On Sep 17, 2013
nig2change: Dear Nairalanders, my relation wants to study accounting at the National Open University of Nigeria. I want to know if the course is accredited by NUC and can one work with the certificate. Please I need urgent response to avoid pitfall. Thanks.
Yes, the course is accredited and the certificate, Just like other recognized certificates, can be used for employment purpose.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bammy4sure(m): 3:23pm On Sep 17, 2013
if u nid any of course materials of noun pls contact me on dis no 08050594104 at affordable price
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ol2012: 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
Bammy4sure: if u nid any of course materials of noun pls contact me on dis no 08050594104 at affordable price
Pls do u av d material 4 MBF839(Quantitative Techniques for Banking and Finance)?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bammy4sure(m): 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2013
there is no course material dt i cant get u all u nid to is place ur oda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ol2012: 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2013
Bammy4sure: there is no course material dt i cant get u all u nid to is place ur oda
Ok, so how do I order 4 d material & how much wil it cost me?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 11:04pm On Sep 17, 2013
Bammy4sure: there is no course material dt i cant get u all u nid to is place ur oda
na free?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 5:04am On Sep 18, 2013
ferdimako:

Thanks.Draft time tables in already! O boy, you guys are in for it.However, perseverance and God's favor are all you need to conquer. Try locate past question papers in case of POPs!

Anybody in Computer Science,can ask me for past questions, I've got some. Again go to your SC for those!
Pls i need the past questions.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 7:43am On Sep 18, 2013
Can i still register for exams? Pls reply very urgent
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dawoyo(m): 7:55am On Sep 18, 2013
donbrowser: Can i still register for exams? Pls reply very urgent

Yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afangide(m): 8:19am On Sep 18, 2013
Please is the tma link still open?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 18, 2013
donbrowser:
Pls i need the past questions.

Everyone needs them! But which courses?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 18, 2013
afangide: Please is the tma link still open?

Yes and through exam time I guess. Please try to read backwards. Meanwhile it appears course registration link got locked up over night.I hope they reopen, because many folks have not done theirs.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 18, 2013
donbrowser: Can i still register for exams? Pls reply very urgent

The time you were here and typing would have been spent on your portal doing just that.NOUN could lock it up over the weekend.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bluediamond1(f): 8:53am On Sep 18, 2013
Hi guys,pls am new on dis thread,and i ll like to knw.is noun programme,part time or full time.
@ferdie,i'll b glad if u can ans dis ASAP.God bless.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by admax(m): 8:58am On Sep 18, 2013
Please who can help me for CIT711 (Computer Fundamentals) and CIT753 (Introduction to Internet) course material, its not available on the courseware and i have registered the course for exam. Thanks in advance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 18, 2013
Blue diamond: Hi guys,pls am new on dis thread,and i ll like to knw.is noun programme,part time or full time.
@ferdie,i'll b glad if u can ans dis ASAP.God bless.

Full time while you keep your job or search for or create one..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2013
afangide: Please is the tma link still open?
Yes!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pronmix(m): 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2013
Please guys I have been following this thread for a while now trying to get enough info before I apply,so now my question is for computer science are there practicals held? And for the maths part are there classes held for them because someone like me need to be thought maths before I can do them by myself.Thanks for all the previous info it has been tremendously helpful.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2013
ferdimako:

The time you were here and typing would have been spent on your portal doing just that.NOUN could lock it up over the weekend.
Just a pity you dont know how many bags of cement and buckets of sand i'll mix before i can raise the money.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2013
donbrowser:
Just a pity you dont know how many bags of cement and buckets of sand i'll mix before i can raise the money.

People do all those,you know. And you can defer semesters and exams.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2013
Pronmix: Please guys I have been following this thread for a while now trying to get enough info before I apply,so now my question is for computer science are there practicals held? And for the maths part are there classes held for them because someone like me need to be thought maths before I can do them by myself.Thanks for all the previous info it has been tremendously helpful.

If you are waiting for teachers, you're in for something.Everyone should teach themselves and that is why ASUU is not talking here. Even for practicals, you will have to find where and what to learn. Nobody wants to teach why do you want to be taught?

NOUN will get you the certificate while you brush up on things you see to be essential.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dawoyo(m): 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2013
donbrowser:

I feel u my broda but it's not dat easy 4 almost every1 too!
May God visit you financially!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afangide(m): 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
seyisanya: Yes!
Tnx...*zooms off to the cybercafe across the road*

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (1585) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.