Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3503814 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) ... (1582) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:06am On Apr 10, 2023
Acquiredollars:

Okay. For previous years, around what time will graduation list be released please?
After every project moderation and release of project results, we expect graduation list.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by horla10: 10:25am On Apr 10, 2023
PLEASE CAN I APPLY FOR NOUN PGDE RIGHT NOW AND LIKE HOW MUCH WILL IT COST OVERALL BOTH SCHOOL FEES AND APPLICATION?
THANKS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:56am On Apr 10, 2023
horla10:
PLEASE CAN I APPLY FOR NOUN PGDE RIGHT NOW AND LIKE HOW MUCH WILL IT COST OVERALL BOTH SCHOOL FEES AND APPLICATION?
THANKS
Yes, u can. Budget around 120-135k for the registration. I am not sure u can meet up for this semester as exams begin on 25th April. You can process your admission now and get ready for registration by July.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 5:22am On Apr 11, 2023
Get all your study materials in one place

-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE
on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN E-exams Past Questions and Answers for ALL departments on Q and A App

-Get Your NOUN POP exams Past Questions on Q and A App.

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Acquiredollars(m): 7:51am On Apr 11, 2023
Good morning all,

Please anybody can tell me the trick on how to attempt my PGDE NOUN TMA and pass excellently?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:21am On Apr 11, 2023
Acquiredollars:
Good morning all,

Please anybody can tell me the trick on how to attempt my PGDE NOUN TMA and pass excellently?
Use your course materials, the pdf materials preferably
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by destiro(m): 8:31am On Apr 11, 2023
Good morning house.
Please o, I abandoned my schooling for some years now due to several issues I had to deal with. I actually started since 2014, and in level 300 before I stopped, so I ask, what are my chances? Can I still continue where I stopped when I'm ready?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:33am On Apr 11, 2023
destiro:
Good morning house.
Please o, I abandoned my schooling for some years now due to several issues I had to deal with. I actually started since 2014, and in level 300 before I stopped, so I ask, what are my chances? Can I still continue where I stopped when I'm ready?
You can still continue. Send a DM

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Acquiredollars(m): 9:49am On Apr 11, 2023
Enskynelson:

Use your course materials, the pdf materials preferably

Can I reach you on phone please? You've been very helpful on this thread.

I'd like to discuss something very important with you please.

Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:50am On Apr 11, 2023
Acquiredollars:

Can I reach you on phone please? You've been very helpful on this thread.

I'd like to discuss something very important with you please.

Thanks.
Send a DM. We will take it up from there.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by destiro(m): 10:03am On Apr 11, 2023
Ok. Thanks
Enskynelson:

You can still continue. Send a DM
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Allboiz: 10:07am On Apr 11, 2023
Please, do students at NOUN go for nysc?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:22am On Apr 11, 2023
destiro:
Ok. Thanks
Check your mail
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:22am On Apr 11, 2023
Allboiz:
Please, do students at NOUN go for nysc?
Nope. They get NYSC Exclusion cert for now.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Acquiredollars(m): 11:05am On Apr 11, 2023
Enskynelson:

Send a DM. We will take it up from there.

I sent a message to your email
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by horla10: 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
Enskynelson:

Yes, u can. Budget around 120-135k for the registration. I am not sure u can meet up for this semester as exams begin on 25th April. You can process your admission now and get ready for registration by July.

THANK YOU SIR.

I JUST MADE PAYMENT FOR THE FORM. I AM TRYING TO CONTINUE AFTER PAYMENT BUT I AM GETTING "Wrong RRR or No Response from Remita!" AS RESPONSE. WHAT CAN I DO NEXT?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2023
horla10:

THANK YOU SIR.

I JUST MADE PAYMENT FOR THE FORM. I AM TRYING TO CONTINUE AFTER PAYMENT BUT I AM GETTING "Wrong RRR or No Response from Remita!" AS RESPONSE. WHAT CAN I DO NEXT?
Remove the - - - between the numbers. do this 123045607890 and not 1230-4560-7890
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Allboiz: 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2023
Enskynelson:

Nope. They get NYSC Exclusion cert for now.

Thanks, but I saw it somewhere online that the senate has approved them going for nysc
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by horla10: 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2023
Enskynelson:

Remove the - - - between the numbers. do this 123045607890 and not 1230-4560-7890

THANK YOU, BUT STILL THE SAME THING
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by horla10: 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2023
IT WORKED AFTER TYPING IT IN INSTEAD OF PASTING. THANKS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2023
Update on NYSC exclusion letter

Names of 2023 graduateds are yet to be uploaded on NYSC Senate list reasons why you get the response No record found. Contact your school for verification of the approved list.

Don't panic it would be worked on
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:49pm On Apr 11, 2023
GST302 SUBMISSION STATUS - 6 DAYS TO GO

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:16pm On Apr 11, 2023
horla10:

THANK YOU, BUT STILL THE SAME THING
Send a DM let's sort it out together
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by phatdough(m): 11:56pm On Apr 11, 2023
Enskynelson:

Send a DM let's sort it out together

Hello please can I carry out my matriculation in a different study centre from my own?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:09am On Apr 12, 2023
phatdough:

Hello please can I carry out my matriculation in a different study centre from my own?
If I understand you well, you chose Study Centre A and want to get verified (get matriculation number) from Study Centre B. If that is what you mean, it is not possible. You have to get verified by someone from your chosen Study Centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lebron7(m): 9:08am On Apr 12, 2023
Enskynelson:

Good morning
Please how can I register for virtual exam this semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dvkot(m): 10:15am On Apr 12, 2023
Good morning guys, it seems NOUN doesn't offer law, cos I'm trying to apply does anyone have an idea on how much the fees is.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by phatdough(m): 10:39am On Apr 12, 2023
Enskynelson:

If I understand you well, you chose Study Centre A and want to get verified (get matriculation number) from Study Centre B. If that is what you mean, it is not possible. You have to get verified by someone from your chosen Study Centre.

Thanks a lot for the response.. I already have a matric number.. I'm asking because of the forthcoming matriculation ceremony... My study centre is in lagos and I travel for the Easter and don't think I will go back before the ceremony.. I'm just asking if I can join any other study centre for the matriculation. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:46am On Apr 12, 2023
phatdough:

Thanks a lot for the response.. I already have a matric number.. I'm asking because of the forthcoming matriculation ceremony... My study centre is in lagos and I travel for the Easter and don't think I will go back before the ceremony.. I'm just asking if I can join any other study centre for the matriculation. Thanks
You can and it is not so mandatory to be physically present
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lebron7(m): 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
Enskynelson:

You can and it is not so mandatory to be physically present
Please do you know how I can register for virtual exam?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2023
lebron7:

Please do you know how I can register for virtual exam?
It's not open at the moment

Link is here https://dea.nou.edu.ng/virtaul_exam_231
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 11:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
[quote author=Mikedu post=122317018]Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry...
▶️ project Topics/writing
▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

▶️ project Topics, Materials & Writeup
* For assistance on historical matters
* For analysis on current affairs
* For articles on current affairs and historical matters.
* Proficiency letters
* Reference letters
* certificate

Kindly call or contact us via WhatsApp with this number: 07058666109

(1) (2) (3) ... (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) ... (1582) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.