Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3488506 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by GideonG(m): 12:16am On Jun 19, 2023
Any information about Msc in Artificial intelligence from ACETEL NOUN?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ttomexy(f): 12:11pm On Jun 19, 2023
please when is project defence starting?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2023
Abeokuta Study Centre

Attention please, students who are currently on SIWES program with logbook should report tomorrow (20/6/23) at study centre by 9.00am

NOUN Abeokuta
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2023
FIRST BATCH OF SIWES SUPERVISION, 2023 (Kaduna Study centre)

Attention all SIWES students (Kaduna SC)

This is to inform you that the first batch of SIWES supervision for the year is scheduled to hold as follows:

🟢Day 1

Date : Tuesday, 20th June,2023
Venue: Kaduna Study Centre Conference Room
Time: 12:00pm

🟢Day 2

Date: Wednesday, 21st June,2023
Venue: Kaduna Study Centre Conference Room
Time: 9:00am

You are expected to be present for the exercise on any of the date stated above.

Kindly come along with your SIWES log books, Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Inner19(m): 8:22am On Jun 20, 2023
Hello everyone.
Please I need help.

I want to have my B.Sc Transcripts by hand (Soft Copy).
I'm thinking of applying from the University I graduated from and sending it to NOUN.

Does anybody know a reliable NOUN Official that handles transcripts that can help me get it and send it to my Email?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebixy(m): 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2023
GideonG:
Any information about Msc in Artificial intelligence from ACETEL NOUN?

Since when did you apply?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by codemaster2much: 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2023
Hello guys, I intend start an MBA program, please can someone guide me, I read through NOUN site, information there are confusing.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dramadiddy(m): 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
how many times does one have to be in the school physically in a semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:16am On Jun 21, 2023
Dramadiddy:
how many times does one have to be in the school physically in a semester?
The only time it becomes a MUST is during your exams.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:18am On Jun 21, 2023
codemaster2much:
Hello guys, I intend start an MBA program, please can someone guide me, I read through NOUN site, information there are confusing.
Minimum of 4 semesters (2 semesters in a year)
Minimum of 72TCE
You can ask specific questions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Maryyyy: 9:25am On Jun 21, 2023
Hello guys , Please I just want to apply for MSc in public health and I’m seeing something about transcript how do I go about it ??
I also have a soft copy of my transcript with me can I submit it directly ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:06am On Jun 21, 2023
Maryyyy:
Hello guys , Please I just want to apply for MSc in public health and I’m seeing something about transcript how do I go about it ??
I also have a soft copy of my transcript with me can I submit it directly ?
You cannot send transcripts by yourself. Your Alma mater must be the one to send it. When you apply for your transcripts to be sent to NOUN, collect your evidence of application as that will serve for them to give you your matriculation number at the Study Centre before you can then begin registration.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dramadiddy(m): 1:40pm On Jun 21, 2023
Enskynelson:

The only time it becomes a MUST is during your exams.
thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2023
First Batch 2024 Graduation List!!

https://docdro.id/HVsDuis

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:46am On Jun 22, 2023
Notice to Applicants: Admission Portal under maintenance

This comes to inform all applicants, prospective students and the general public that application for admission to the University’s undergraduate and postgraduate programmes is still in progress. However, the University’s admission portal is experiencing some technical difficulties.

We wish to assure you that the school IT Technical Team is working around the clock to ensure normal operations are restored on the admission portal soon.

Any inconvenience caused is deeply regretted.

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:24am On Jun 22, 2023
APPROVAL OF THE REVIEW OF ORDINARY NATIONAL DIPLOMA ADMISSION (OND) ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS INTO PROGRAMMES IN NOUN

You can now use OND (lower credit) to be equally admitted into the 200-level. The approval takes the effect from the 2023_2 semester.

Goodluck

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:43am On Jun 22, 2023
2023_1 M.Sc. Public Administration Project Defense

The project defense is scheduled to take place on Wednesday, 5th, and Thursday, 6th July 2023.

Contact your Study Centre for more information.
Cheers
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2023
Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!

Information to all graduates (irrespective of the year you graduated) who could not find their names on the Nysc senate list for the mobilization(Exclusion certificate)

Please supply the info below to your ICT staff in your study centre

Full names: Surname, first and middle
Matric number
Date of birth
State of Origin

You'll have until 2pm on Friday to adhere to these instructions after which no student, under no circumstance will be attended to anymore.

Please pass this vital message across to all the graduates in this category that you know.

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by GideonG(m): 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
ebixy:

Since when did you apply?

I haven't applied yet, I want to apply
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 3RNEST(m): 6:50am On Jun 23, 2023
I really need help on my project supervisor embarassed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebixy(m): 9:10am On Jun 23, 2023
GideonG:

I haven't applied yet, I want to apply

You can apply now or wait for the official invitation that will come out in July/August
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Modupeprecious: 11:03am On Jun 23, 2023
Good morning everyone, I intend to start my verification for Msc Public Health (newly admitted) next week or first week of July. Please apart from my credentials that I'll take along, am I going to pay any money for the verification?
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:19am On Jun 23, 2023
Modupeprecious:
Good morning everyone, I intend to start my verification for Msc Public Health (newly admitted) next week or first week of July. Please apart from my credentials that I'll take along, am I going to pay any money for the verification?
Thanks
No payment for verification.
Make sure u go with evidence of transcripts application
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Modupeprecious: 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2023
Enskynelson:

No payment for verification.
Make sure u go with evidence of transcripts application

Alright, thank you very much
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2023
UPDATE!!!

Nysc registration portal is on. You can proceed with your Nysc certificate processing in any accredited cafe
NYSC EXCLUSION LETTER REGISTRATION PROCEDURE

Visit http://portal.nysc.org.ng

Scroll to the bottom of the page, Click “Check Senate List or its equivalents” (http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc4/VerifySenateLists.aspx) to confirm your details

Return to Homepage  http://portal.nysc.org.ng

Click on 'Mobilization Batch'

Click on 'Fresh Registration' which will redirect you to the next page (Initiate account Creation)

Fill in the required details and Click on 'Continue'

Verify your email address by 'Clicking on the URL to confirm and continue with your NYSC account creation/registration  

Fill in the required details, (Please select Part-Time to ignore JAMB Regularization No.), then Click on 'Submit and Continue',

Visit the nearest accredited NYSC Cyber Café for Registration and Biometrics (Thumbprinting)

You will be redirected to the Payment Page (choose your preferred payment options)

Proceed to make Payment. (payment is usually less than N3000 naira, excluding cybercafé charges)

Check your dashboard after few hours to know if it is available for immediate printing or check after some days for printing.

Thank you.
How to check your name

Click the link
https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/VerifySenateLists.aspx

Select institution National Open University of Nigeria NOUN
Input ur matric no
Input ur Surname
Input your birth date and month ignore the year
Search

It will tell you if your name is on d senate list if yes go to any accredited NYSC registration center to complete the registration

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oladapo3971(m): 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2023
Samisha500:
APPROVAL OF THE REVIEW OF ORDINARY NATIONAL DIPLOMA ADMISSION (OND) ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS INTO PROGRAMMES IN NOUN

You can now use OND (lower credit) to be equally admitted into the 200-level. The approval takes the effect from the 2023_2 semester.

@samisha
I am a HND graduate and done with NYSC
Can I use my OND to be admitted into 200l in NOUN?
And how many years?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2023
Oladapo3971:

@samisha
I am a HND graduate and done with NYSC
Can I use my OND to be admitted into 200l in NOUN?
And how many years?
Is it OND or ND from the polytechnic? With your ND, you can get 200L admission to NOUN. With your HND you can get 300L provided the courses are related.
Minimum of lower credit in both cases.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ezeanna: 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2023
I was given a provisional admission into MBA last semester but was not able to get verified and obtain my Matric number. Now, I want to change the study centre I filled during my application to a different one in the same state. How do I do this please?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oladapo3971(m): 2:40am On Jun 24, 2023
Enskynelson:

Is it OND or ND from the polytechnic? With your ND, you can get 200L admission to NOUN. With your HND you can get 300L provided the courses are related.
Minimum of lower credit in both cases.
Oh okay thanks.
How can I apply with my HND?
I had upper credit in finance
@Enskynelson
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:46am On Jun 24, 2023
Oladapo3971:

Oh okay thanks.
How can I apply with my HND?
I had upper credit in finance
@Enskynelson
Thanks
The admission portal is under maintenance at the moment because of these changes. Once it is back, you will be able to apply just the normal way. If you have any issues then, we will look at it together.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oladapo3971(m): 8:56am On Jun 24, 2023
Enskynelson:

The admission portal is under maintenance at the moment because of these changes. Once it is back, you will be able to apply just the normal way. If you have any issues then, we will look at it together.
God will bless bro
Thanks for response..
Sorry for asking you one more question.
Do you know of duration for HND?
And sir do not forget to mention me when their admission portal is back
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:04am On Jun 24, 2023
Oladapo3971:

God will bless bro
Thanks for response..
Sorry for asking you one more question.
Do you know of duration for HND?
And sir do not forget to mention me when their admission portal is back
For HND, you will be offered 300L. That means you will do the programme for 2years (depending on the course).
By 1stbof July, the admission portal should be back and fully OK.
I will mention you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.