Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3488436 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oladapo3971(m): 3:39pm On Jun 24, 2023
Enskynelson:

For HND, you will be offered 300L. That means you will do the programme for 2years (depending on the course).
By 1stbof July, the admission portal should be back and fully OK.
I will mention you.
Thanks a million sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
IMPORTANT UPDATE:

Students previously suspended for exam malpractice during the 2021_1 virtual examination can now access their student portal to resume school activities. However, if you were suspended for four semesters, your student portal will remain blocked until your suspension period ends.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bibitayo2: 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
Pls, does anyone have an idea of when the next moderation for TP is?

I missed graduation last session because of this.

Is moderation done every semester or session?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:57pm On Jun 24, 2023
Bibitayo2:
Pls, does anyone have an idea of when the next moderation for TP is?

I missed graduation last session because of this.

Is moderation done every semester or session?
It's done every semester. You will have to contact your study centre as the timetable is not centralised.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bibitayo2: 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2023
Thank you
Enskynelson:

It's done every semester. You will have to contact your study centre as the timetable is not centralised.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Krryptonitee: 3:04am On Jun 25, 2023
Greetings everyone

I stay and work at Satellite/Iyana Iba Express way and I would like to know if there’s any study center around that side. If yes, how can I change my study center.

Secondly, when will this year section commence
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Experience285(m): 4:25am On Jun 25, 2023
Please am a PGD masters in information technology. 30 units. What's the minimum CGPA for one to graduate
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Akerewe(m): 5:31am On Jun 25, 2023
Experience285:
Please am a PGD masters in information technology. 30 units. What's the minimum CGPA for one to graduate

PGD OR MASTERS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Akerewe(m): 5:32am On Jun 25, 2023
Krryptonitee:
Greetings everyone

I stay and work at Satellite/Iyana Iba Express way and I would like to know if there’s any study center around that side. If yes, how can I change my study center.

Secondly, when will this year section commence

Commence already, check ur portal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ifemaco: 8:03am On Jun 26, 2023
Pls is it still necessary to go to ones intended study center for credential verification?

Also, how long does it take to be verified online after uploading one's documents?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebixy(m): 8:14am On Jun 26, 2023
kbshow100:
approximately 150k(including project registration 40k)

Can the course be completed within one calendar year?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:58am On Jun 26, 2023
ifemaco:
Pls is it still necessary to go to ones intended study center for credential verification?

Also, how long does it take to be verified online after uploading one's documents?
It's compulsory. 5mins -10mins if no queue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:58am On Jun 26, 2023
Experience285:
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ifemaco: 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2023
Enskynelson:

It's compulsory. 5mins -10mins if no queue

Alright, thanks.

I can see exams are only done twice a year. Are there limitations to the number of courses one can take per exam period?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2023
ifemaco:

Alright, thanks.

I can see exams are only done twice a year. Are there limitations to the number of courses one can take per exam period?
You cannot take beyond the semester you are. For instance if you are in first semester of your programme, u cannot take second semester courses. If however you are in second semester, you can take the second semester courses and from the 1st semester courses. This means you can not go faster than the calendar. It used to be possible but was stopped in 2021.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ifemaco: 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2023
Enskynelson:

You cannot take beyond the semester you are. For instance if you are in first semester of your programme, u cannot take second semester courses. If however you are in second semester, you can take the second semester courses and from the 1st semester courses. This means you can not go faster than the calendar. It used to be possible but was stopped in 2021.

Thanks for the information.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ifemaco: 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2023
Pls how many photocopies is required for each document for the physical credential verification at the study center?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2023
ifemaco:
Pls how many photocopies is required for each document for the physical credential verification at the study center?
Average of 4 copies each. It could be more or less depending on your Study Centre.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ifemaco: 7:36pm On Jun 26, 2023
Enskynelson:

So a new student starting with 2nd semester can take both exams from 1st and 2nd semester, with no limitation to the amount of credit load right?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
ifemaco:

So a new student starting with 2nd semester can take both exams from 1st and 2nd semester, with no limitation to the amount of credit load right?
A new student though joining in 2023/2 semester is but a student in first semester and cannot access second semester courses. The Second Semester of 2023 that NOUN is, is a session that contains all semesters (first, second or third as in the case of Masters students) depending on when the student is starting. NOUN runs all semesters concurrently hence they admit students every semester unlike the conventional universities.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by holarmylekan(m): 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2023
Pls what's the requirements for bsc. Economics into 200lvl
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2023
holarmylekan:
Pls what's the requirements for bsc. Economics into 200lvl
ND (Economics) not less than Lower Credit.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebixy(m): 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2023
Can one complete Msc Information Technology within one year (12 months)?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebixy(m): 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2023
Anyone with experience on ACETEL programmes?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mistilink1: 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
It's like the portal for application is still not going. I hope those of us who have successfully applied and got our admission letter would be able to get verified and given our matric no next week?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2023
ebixy:
Can one complete Msc Information Technology within one year (12 months)?
Yea. It used to be structured into 2 semesters
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebixy(m): 12:07am On Jun 29, 2023
Enskynelson:

Yea. It used to be structured into 2 semesters

Thanks. I just wanted to be sure because in Nigeria, what is on paper might be different from reality.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by GideonG(m): 3:16am On Jun 30, 2023
ebixy:
Anyone with experience on ACETEL programmes?
I am also looking to apply msc in AI any info will be helpful . Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hiploko(m): 6:34am On Jun 30, 2023
MY SITUATION

Good day all,

Please i enrolled in the NOUN MBA program in 2015, did 2 semesters but life happened and i abandoned the program since then.

Now i want to complete the program but don't know where to start from.

From change of study center, to how to register and all

Please i need help and info on how to start

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebixy(m): 7:52am On Jun 30, 2023
GideonG:

I am also looking to apply msc in AI any info will be helpful . Thank you

I applied for Msc MIS in early June even though there is not yet an official application call. By the academic calendar, official call for applications will likely be in July/August
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:53am On Jun 30, 2023
Hiploko:
MY SITUATION

Good day all,

Please i enrolled in the NOUN MBA program in 2015, did 2 semesters but life happened and i abandoned the program since then.

Now i want to complete the program but don't know where to start from.

From change of study center, to how to register and all

Please i need help and info on how to start

It's not difficult. You can continue the programme this semester.
You need to at least remember your matriculation.
Go to nouonline.net
Click students
Click register
Fill the form and submit
If you see success, then you are good. If otherwise, kindly let me know and I will let u know the next step.

For change of study Centre, officially, you have to go to the former study centre and fill the form and upload the form to support.nou.edu.ng under tickets before u can get through. If however you are far from the former study centre and need help, send a DM.

If you want to know where you stopped and you don't have your past results, send a DM too.
Cheers.

Cheers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 9:04am On Jun 30, 2023
[quote author=Mikedu post=123618726]Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry...
▶️ project Topics/writing
▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

▶️ project Topics, Materials & Writeup
* For assistance on historical matters
* For analysis on current affairs
* For articles on current affairs and historical matters.
* Proficiency letters
* Reference letters
* certificate

Kindly call or contact us via WhatsApp with this number: 07058666109.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.